Are–
怎么了
Hey, hey.
看着我
Hey, hey.
没关系 我们可以
It’s okay. Look, we can–
-我们可以只是聊天的 -不 不
– We can just talk. – No, no, no.
-不 我的意思是 -我得走了
– No, I mean– Well– – I have to go.
有一天我在想
Well, the other day I was thinking,
既然我们以后想要生六个孩子
since we’re going to have, like, six kids,
我们可能需要一个奥♥运♥会规格的泳池
we might want, like, an Olympic-sized pool.
我的意思是 你喜欢鸡肉吗 我们
I mean, what do you think about chickens? And we–
停下
Please stop!
这永远不会发生的
It’s never gonna happen.
扎克
Zach!
扎克 别这样
Zach. Zach, stop.
求求你了
Zach, please.
-等等 过来 -快停下来 别管我
– Wait. Come here. – Stop! Please, stop!
我没有什么能给你的
I have nothing to give you!
没有孩子 没有戒指
No kids, no ring
没有未来 什么也没有
no future, nothing.
扎克 我们进屋吧
Zach! Zach, come on. Let’s get inside.
-我一无所有 -扎克我们先回去好不好
– I have nothing. – Zach. Zach, just get inside.
求你了 别这样 停下来
Please, Zach. Come on. Zach! Zach, stop.
把车停下 扎克 停车
Just stop the car. Zach, stop.
为什么这么对我 我到底做了什么
Why? What did I do?
他真的爱上她了
He’s really in love with her.
他告诉你了
He told you that?
他说离开了她 他就无法呼吸
Said he couldn’t breathe without her.
他想知道我是不是曾经对你有过这种感觉
Wanted to know if I ever felt that way about you.
你怎么回答的
What’d you say?
我说 当然了
I said, “Of course.”
什么
What?
-你有几个月都没有认真看我了 -瞎说
– You haven’t looked at me in months. – Of course I have.
-几乎没有 -这不是真的
– Barely ever. – That’s not true.
你为什么没跟我说借车的事
Why didn’t you tell me about the car?
我也没想到真的能借到
I didn’t know it was going to happen.
如果你提前告诉我 我也会参与的
You didn’t think I might want to be a part of that?
我怎么不知道你还对车感兴趣
Since when do you care about cars?
我对车没兴趣 罗伯 车不是重点
I don’t care about cars, Rob. That’s not the point.
重点是你没有接纳我 你没有想到我
The point is, you didn’t include me. You didn’t think about me.
这事儿怎么又跟你扯上关系了 你是不
This is about you now? Are y–
没错 不仅跟我有关系 更和你有关系
Yes. You know what? It is about me. And it’s about you,
和你这几个月以来
and it’s about the fact that you haven’t
没有和我说过一句除了钱
said one word to me in months
除了我们儿子快死了的糟心事
that wasn’t about money or some other stupid thing,
以外的话有关系 罗伯
that has nothing to do with the fact that our son is dying, Rob.
我也知道他快死了
I know he’s dying!
我们的儿子都快死了
Our son is dying,
你连看都不看我一眼
and you won’t even look at me!
-你冷静点 -别让我冷
– Calm down. Just calm down. -Don’t tell me to calm–
你要是想吵架我不会理你的
I’m not gonna talk to you if you just want to fight.
我是想吵架吗 我是想
I’m not looking to fight. I’m looking
让你安慰我 哪怕一句
for literally anything from you.
我一句也安慰不了你 好吗
Well, I don’t got anything to give you, okay?
今晚我看到了以前的扎克
I had Zach back for a minute tonight.
你看到他的笑了吗 就那么一小会儿
Did you see the smile on his face?
我自己的儿子每天都越来越虚弱 可是
My own boy’s getting weaker every day and…
我什么都做不了
I can’t do nothing about it.
我懂
I know.
2013年春
你躺地上干嘛
Why are you on the floor?
有时候躺床上会犯恶心
‘Cause sometimes laying in bed makes me feel sick.
那啥 老妈让你去楼上
Oh. Mom wants you upstairs.
你就跟她说我睡了不行吗
Can you just tell her I’m sleeping?
韦弗先生也在
Mr. Weaver’s here too.
怎么了
Hey. What’s going on?
他们没跟我说什么事
Um, they won’t tell me,
今天早上你妈妈打电♥话♥叫我过来
but your mom called me this morning.
韦弗先生有好消息要告诉你
Mr. Weaver has some exciting news for you.
是的 和你的歌♥有关
Yes, about your music.
好的 是什么消息
Okay, what about it?
我把你的视频寄给BMI了
Well, I gave your video to BMI.
BMI:广播音乐协会
-BMI 就是那家音乐公♥司♥吗 -没错
– BMI, the music company? – Yes.
你怎么做到的
Wait, how?
别这么惊讶 我也是有人脉的
Oh, don’t do me like that. I know people.
他们想签你和萨米做词曲创作人
See, they wanna sign you and Sammy as songwriters.
-什么 开玩笑 -你认真的吗 这是不是
– That’s a joke. No, what? – Are you serious? Is this–
这算什么 许愿成真吗 还是
What is this, some sort of Make-A-Wish thing, or–
-别贫嘴 -不是的 他们真的喜欢你的歌♥
– Stop. – No. They really dig your music.
而且他们请我们周末坐飞机去纽约
And they’re flying us to New York this weekend.
包括我吗
-Oh– Wait, me too? What?
当然 当然
Yes. Of course. Of course. Yeah? Okay, great. Yes.
听着 我知道你现在还要平复心情
And look, I know it’s a lot to take in right now.
虽然你之前经历了很多
Okay, just because of everything that’s happening,
但是就像爱因斯坦所说
but like Einstein said, “In the middle
“绝处逢生”
of every difficulty lies opportunity.”
也许这就是你的生
Maybe this is yours.
你是每天睡觉前都要读名人名言吗
Do you have a book of quotes you read every night before bed?
我觉得他想说的是 谢谢你
I think he’s trying to tell you, like, thank you.
太感谢你了 不敢相信 谢谢你
Thank you so much. This is crazy. Thank you for that.
我就是这个意思 谢谢你
That’s what I meant. Thank you. All right.
说真的 太酷了
Seriously. This is so cool.
-这可是纽约诶 想不想 -什么
-New York. Wanna– -What?
-想不想去 -当然了
– Wanna go? – Yeah, sure.
蕾哈娜
碧昂斯 Beyoncé 所有后街男孩
Beyonc
Rihanna, Beyoncé, every Backstreet Boy there ever was.
我们知道的每一个人都曾走过
Every single person we know has walked
这些大门 现在轮到我们了
through these doors, and now it’s our turn.
-我们也是巨星了吗 -我觉得是
– Are we that iconic? – Yeah, I think so.
我特别兴奋看到米尔顿发来的你们的链接
I am so thrilled that Milton sent us your link.
这几个月他都在讲你们的事情
He’s been talking about you guys for months.
“米尔顿”
“Milton”?
韦弗 你们的老师
Weaver, your teacher.
-不是吧 -韦弗先生的名字是米尔顿
– No. Really? Wait – Mr. Weaver’s name is Milton?
你们不能告诉他是我说的啊
Oh, hey. Okay, wait, you did not hear that from me, all right?
上学的时候他就因为名字伤透心了
God knows he got enough grief for that at school.
-没问题 一定守口如瓶
– Yeah, of course. Lips sealed.
-我们绝对不会告诉所有朋友的
– We won’t tell all of our friends.
老爸老妈你俩得去签些合同
Mom, Dad, we have some paperwork for you to sign.
等我一会儿 我去看看准备好没有
And give me a sec. I’ll go make sure we’re ready.
好的
Okay.
玩得开心
Have fun.
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
这可是能改变人生的吧
Wow. This is some life-changing stuff.
向改变人生致敬
To life-changing stuff.
由用力握手演奏
by A Firm Handshake playing
大家放下工作跟用力握手打招呼
Give it up for A Firm Handshake, everybody.
快进来吧
Come right over here.
很高兴见到你
It’s so nice to meet you. Hi.
-谢谢邀请我们 -看呐
– Thanks for having us. – Lookit!
这是我们俩 是我们俩
That is us. That is us.
正式的帽子
Official caps.
看看这些东西
Oh, yeah. Look at these.
这是正式合同
Here’s the official contract. For sure.
已经看过
Already read it.
-我们做到了 -你成功了
– Hey, we did it. – You did one!
你能接受这些吗
Are you okay with all this?
我可以
Yeah. I am.
我能挤这儿来吗 我很矮
Can I squeeze in here? Hey, I’m short. I’m short.
好了吗 三二一你们喊用力握手
Ready? A Firm Handshake on three. One, two, three.
用力握手
A Firm Handshake!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!