Quitting is not an option, no.
我只是说你应该重新掌握主导权
I’m just saying you need to re-prioritize.
看这里 孩子 你的心里有内容 对吧
Look here, man. Look, you got something in there, right?
你丰富的心理世界需要让世界听见
You got so much in there that the world needs to hear.
现在帮我一个忙
Now do me a favor.
告诉玛丽·奥利弗你这一生到底要做什么
You go show Mary Oliver what’s up.
这顿饭不错 大家都吃饱了吗
That’s good. Does everybody have enough?
-晚餐很美味 妈妈 -谢谢你 宝贝
– It’s really good, Mom. – Thanks, honey.
哦吼 酸奶油芝士烤面 今天什么情况
Ooh. Sour cream noodle bake? What’s the occasion?
不好意思你的那份有点冷了
Sorry if yours is a bit cold.
菜已经上桌有一会儿了
It’s been sitting there for a while.
扎克 你想来点花椰菜吗
Zach, you want some broccoli?
-不用了 -嗨
– I’m okay. – Hi.
这上面的芝士真是太好吃了 看看 看看
Oh, the cheese is perfect on this. Look at that. Look at that.
你可以不要那样看着我吗
Can you not look at me like that?
哪样
Like what?
就像你所有快乐都建立在我吃完炖菜之上
Like your every happiness rests on me eating all the casserole.
如果我全吃完了 一切就都好了
Like if I do, everything will be fine.
播报快讯 一切都糟透了
News flash, everything is not fine.
扎克
Zach.
-起来 -爸爸 对不起
– Get up. – Dad, I’m sorry.
我现在情绪很不对劲 我不是故意的
I’m in a weird mood. I didn’t mean it.
我本来想等到明天的
I was gonna wait till tomorrow,
但是我觉得你今晚就需要 快来
but I think you need this tonight. Come on.
我需要什么
Need what?
爸 拜托 我真的很抱歉
Dad, come on. I’m sorry.
-怎么了 -我不知道
– What’s going on? – I don’t know.
他们要去哪
Where are they going?
这是个惊喜
It’s a surprise.
我不喜欢惊喜
I don’t like surprises.
不是吧 天哪
No way. No way!
不 不 不 这不是真的
No, no, no, no, no.
什么 你在开玩笑吗 这是真的吗
What? Are you kidding me right now? Is this really happening?
哦我的天啊
Oh, my–
这简直太疯狂了
This is insane.
难道我刚才死了之后来到天堂了吗
Did I just, like… die and go to heaven?
-这不好笑 -我没开玩笑
– Uh, that is not funny. – I’m not trying to be funny.
我在试着接受这个事实
I’m trying to wrap my head around the fact
有一辆GT-R现在停在我们的车道上 阿利
that there is a GT-R sitting in our driveway right now, Alli.
-你喜欢吗 -我当然喜欢了
– You like it? – Do I like it?
难道我们家发财了吗 我怎么不知道
Are we, like, rich and didn’t know it?
-不 并没有 -别担心 我没有买♥♥下它
– No, we are not rich. – Don’t worry. I didn’t buy it.
我从Mike那里借过来的 汽车经销商那里
I borrowed it from Mike, from the dealership.
他给这辆车做了清洁所以我们可以开一周
He cleared it so we could drive it for a week.
你可以开一周 就是不要剐蹭到 好吗
So you could drive it for a week. Just don’t scratch it, okay?
天哪 真的太谢谢你了
No way. Thank you so much.
这太棒了 谢谢你
This is so cool. Thank you. Yeah.
我们现在可以去兜风吗
Can we take it for a spin?
你能等到明天早上吗 或者至少穿件外套
Can you wait till the morning, or at least grab a coat?
-拜托 -这可是有供暖装置的高性能车
– Please. – It’s a performance car with a heater.
而且我要搭一程 我有点事情必须要去做
Besides, I need a ride. I have something I really need to do.
我可以去吗
Can I go next?
不行宝贝 现在不是时候 好吗
No, honey. Not now, all right?
天啊 我的天啊 这也太棒了
No way! Oh my, gosh. This is so cool.
好了 点火 点火
All right, start up. Start up.
In Too Deep-Sum41
♪ 我已经陷得太深 ♪
♪ ‘Cause I’m in too deep ♪
♪ 我还要坚持下去 ♪
♪ And I’m trying to keep ♪
♪ 跳出这个怪圈 ♪
♪ Up above in my head ♪
♪ 而不是随波逐流 ♪
♪ Instead of going under ♪
-这歌♥真不错 继续 -我来了
– Yeah. That is great. Yeah. Let’s go. – Still got it.
-你打鼓吗 -接近了 是小号♥
– Did you play drums? – Uh, close. Trumpet.
你真是个书呆子
Oh, you were such a nerd.
也就一点吧
Little bit.
接下来是我最喜欢的一部分
Here comes my favorite part.
♪ 所以你接受了 ♪
♪ You might as well embrace it ♪
♪ 相信我可这不是那么容易的 ♪
♪ So believe me It’s not easy ♪
♪ 我正在了解 ♪
♪ It seems that something’s telling me ♪
♪ 我已经陷得太深我还要坚持下去 ♪
♪ I’m in too deep And I’m trying to keep ♪
♪ 跳出这个怪圈而不是随波逐流 ♪
♪ Up above in my head Instead of going under ♪
♪ 而不是随波逐流 ♪
♪ Instead of going under again ♪
你竟然带了甜甜圈
You needed doughnuts?
事发突然
It was an emergency.
我还是不敢相信你这么做了
I still can’t believe you did this.
我只是想让你带埃米出去约会
I just wanted you to be able to take Amy out on a date
用一辆合适的车 明白吗
in a proper car, you know?
我一直都想用一辆好车来接你妈妈
I always wanted a cool car to pick your mom up in.
你对妈妈有过我对埃米的那种感觉吗
Do you ever feel the way about mom like how I feel about Amy?
怎么说
How’s that?
就像没有了她 你就无法呼吸
Like you couldn’t breathe without her.
她是这个乱七八糟的世界中
Like she’s the only thing that makes
唯一值得的存在
sense in this whole messed-up world.
嗯 我猜我有过
Yeah, I guess so.
那现在呢
How about now?
我不知道 我的意思是 我们都深爱对方
I don’t know. I mean, we love each other very much.
但当你慢慢变老 你知道的
But as you get older, you know…
大堆的琐事和其他事情成了阻碍
things pile up, and other things get in the way.
我是其中的一件吗
Am I one of those things?
扎克
Zach.
车不错
Nice ride.
谢谢
Hey, thanks.
我给她打的电♥话♥
I called her.
想到你可能会想要炫耀一下这辆车
Thought you’d want to show the car off, you know.
好不容易有独自相处的时间 别太早回家
Get a minute alone so don’t come home too early.
-你好 -你好
– Hello. – Hello.
-请 -谢谢您,索比埃克先生
– There you go. – Thanks, Mr. Sobiech.
拜拜 玩的开心
Bye. Have fun.
慢点慢点
Ooh ooh.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我很好 等我一下
Ah, yeah. Yeah, one second.
你那一下正好打中我肿瘤的地方
That was a direct hit to the tumor.
-我的错 -癌症真是一个扫兴的东西
– That was my bad. – Cancer is such a buzzkill.
你可以 可以把吉他给我拿过来吗
Could you– Could you grab that really quick?
你想给我弹一曲吗
You gonna play me something?
也许吧
Maybe.
谢谢你 我的女士
Thank you, me lass.
这首歌♥是给你的
This is for you.
♪ 我的小小舞者 这并不是结局 ♪
♪ My little dancer This isn’t the end ♪
♪ 因为在你眼里 我永远都是 ♪
♪ ‘Cause in your eyes I’ll always be ♪
♪ 小小舞者的男友 ♪
♪ A little dancer’s boyfriend ♪
♪ 所以过来牵住我的手 ♪
♪ So come and grab my hand ♪
♪ 趁我们还有机会 共舞一曲 ♪
♪ And we can do a dance While we still have the chance ♪
♪ 所以过来牵住我的手 ♪
♪ So come and grab my hand ♪
♪ 趁我们还有机会 共舞一曲 ♪
♪ And we can do a dance While we still have the chance ♪
♪ 你一直都知道我注定要离开 ♪
♪ You’ve always known That I’m destined to leave ♪
♪ 但是你还是坚定站在我身边 ♪
♪ But you stand so strong ♪
♪ 站在我身旁 ♪
♪ And you stand by me ♪
♪ 我所有的爱永远属于你 ♪
♪ And I will owe you All my love ♪
♪ 在我今后余生里 ♪
♪ In my life from up above ♪
不好意思
I’m sorry.
我想要你永远记住这种感觉 好吗
I want you to remember this, okay?
这副身躯是你的 全部都是你的
This is yours. All of it.
我也是你的
And I’m yours.
这就是你上次没有来野餐的原因吗
Is that from the picnic?
是的
Yeah.
好了
Okay.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
怎么了
Hey.
对不起
I’m sorry.