Amy Adamle
如果可以 我今天就会娶你
I would marry you today, if I could.
这不公平
It’s not fair.
我爱你
I love you.
真的么
You do?
真的
I do.
我也是
I do
Z
Z?

Hello?
对 我是他妈妈
Yes, I’m his mom.
-有什么事么 -给你
How can I help you? Yeah, you got it.
什么
What? How?
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning
你等着被禁足吧
Wow, you are so grounded.
-可以 -我们睡着了
– That could work. – We fell asleep.
对 没错
Yeah, right.
我得想想 我之后给你回电好么
I need to think about it. Can I call you back?
你也是
You too.
妈妈你知道埃米在这过夜了吗
Uh, Mom, did you know that Amy spent the night?
我们不是故意的
It wasn’t on purpose.
我得回家了
I’m just gonna head home.
我妈一直给我打电♥话♥
My mom keeps on calling me anyways, so…
好吧 谢谢你阿利
All right. Thanks a lot, Alli.
回头见 拜拜
I’ll see you. Bye.
天呢 有什么大惊小怪的
Geez. What is the big deal?
我们累了 我们抱在一起
We were tired. We cuddled.
就’抱着’么
“Cuddled”?
扎克 科林每次来镇上都睡地下室
Zach, Colin always stays in the basement whenever he’s in town.
也许科林没我有绅士风度
Yeah, maybe Colin’s less of a gentleman than I am.
我觉得他比你绅士多了
I think you mean more.
扎克
Zach.
-妈 对不起 -你上油管了么
-Mom, I’m sorry– Have you looked on YouTube?
-怎么了 -看看这个
– What? Look at that. – Look at it.
-你有两万观看量 -不会吧
– You have 20,000 views? – No way.
-真的么 什么内容
Seriously? For– For what?
萨米把我们的视频传上去了
Sammy… Sammy posted our video.
刚刚有个记者打电♥话♥来说看了你们的视频
I just talked to a journalist who said she saw your video
-她想采访你们 -为什么
– and she wants to interview you. – Why?
肯定是今天没什么新闻
Must be a slow news day.
别说了
Shut up.
她知道癌症的事么
Does she know about the cancer?
她想把这个做成故事的一部分
She’d like to make it part of the story
不过我们可以商量
which we can talk about.
我不知道 我只是不想讲什么煽情的故事
I dunno. I just– I don’t wanna be some kind of sob story.
没人那么看你
Nobody sees you like that
如果他们有 我会告诉你
and if they did, I would tell you.
但如果做这个访问
Yeah, but if this interview does happen
人们就会这么想
that is what people will think.
你如果不愿意接受采访 就不要勉强
If you don’t wanna do the interview, you don’t really have to.
什么都没做 视频就已经有
Without doing anything, the video’s already up to…
-天呢 -多少了
Holy Toledo. How much?
五万一
Fifty-one thousand.
真的假的 评论怎么说
Are you serious? What are people saying?
‘他们在一起好和谐
“They harmonize so well together.
再多发点歌♥ 他们是情侣么’
More songs please. Are they dating?”
这条是刚发的的 互联网有时候很怪
That was timely. The Internet’s so weird sometimes.
-那条说什么 -没什么
What does that one say? That one doesn’t say anything.
-给我看看 -不 那条很蠢
Show me. -No, it’s– It’s kind of a dumb one.
‘你没什么特别的 好多小孩都有癌症’
“You’re not so special. Lots of kids have cancer.”
这人一定是个又悲催又孤独的混♥蛋♥
Yeah. That guy’s obviously a very sad, lonely jerk.
你不知道 他没准是
But you don’t know that. He could be
一个快乐又受欢迎的混♥蛋♥
a very happy and popular jerk,
就像《油脂》里的那个人
like that guy from Grease.
《油脂》是约翰·特拉沃尔塔和
奥莉维亚·纽顿-约翰主演的爱情歌♥舞片
♪ 你一点都不特别 很多小孩都得癌症 ♪
♪ You’re not so special Lots of kids have cancer ♪
你不用总这样
You don’t always have to do that.
哪样
Do what?
想要把没意思的东西变得有趣
You know, try to make something funny when it’s not.
为什么不 人们都很严格
No? Tough crowd.
扎克
Zach.
这怎么不好笑 他说得对
How’s this for not funny? He’s right.
我没什么特别的
There’s nothing special about me.
不是的 你应该高兴
That’s not true. You should be happy.
这是个好事情
This is a good thing.
就因为有五万一千个观看么
Why? Because we have 51,000 views?
-谁在乎 -这只是开始
Who cares? Because this is just the beginning.
那结局会是什么
And what’s the end?
我以为这是你想要的
I thought this is what you wanted.
我想做张专辑
What I wanted was to make an album,
去旅行 然后再写更多的歌♥
and then go on tour and then write
再做一张专辑
more songs and make another album.
但我想要什么根本不重要
But it doesn’t really matter what I want,
因为根本不可能发生 不是么
because it’s not gonna happen, is it?
这是你想要的么
Is this what you wanted?
别逗了
I mean, come on.
我想要的是不用失去我最好的朋友
What I want is to not have to lose my best friend.
人们喜欢这个视频挺好的
It’s cool people like the video.
你先走吧 我会跟上你的
You go, okay? I’ll catch up.
我就坐在这享受我的成功
Just gonna sit here and bask in my newfound success.
萨米
Sammy?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
说实话
The honest answer is…
我一点也不好
not even a little.
你想聊聊么
Do you wanna talk about it?
我们跟这看什么呢
So what are we looking at?
你没课吗
Don’t you have class?
有啊 我可是个老师
Yeah, I do. I mean, I’m a teacher.
但是你知道吗 去他的上课
But you know something? Screw that class.
他们可以自学
They can teach themselves.
躺在这里真舒服
This is comfortable.
你最近怎么样
How are you?
我不记得我之前是不是问过你 但是你
I mean, I don’t know if I’ve said this to you, but you–
你有头发的样子看起来棒极了
You look amazing with this head full of hair.
真的 你看起来就像一个模特
Like, for real. You look like a model.
虽然我还挺想念你没有眉毛的样子
Even though I miss you without eyebrows, though.
你那张外星人脸还挺酷的
There’s something about you just having an alien face.
没有了眉毛 就没有人可以看透你的表情
You know, no eyebrows. Nobody could see your expressions.
他们不知道你是否是惊讶或者开心
They don’t know if you’re surprised, or, “Is he happy?”
如果我们知道
Do we know if
那会是一张完美的扑克脸 对吗
– It’s a pretty good poker face, right?
对 那会是一张完美的扑克脸
It’s a great poker face.
你应该多参加
You should play in a bunch of
扑克比赛 在没有眉毛的情况下
poker tournaments, without eyebrows.
他们应该举办一场扑克比赛
They should do a poker tournament
所有参赛者都不能有眉毛
where everybody don’t have no eyebrows.
那会很疯狂的
That would be crazy.
那会是有史以来进行时间最长的扑克比赛
That would be the longest game of poker ever.
我不再去化疗了
I’m off chemo.
是化疗起作用了吗 还是另一个
Is it because it worked, or…
另一个
Or.
你刚刚说的是另一个么
You said “or,” right?
另一个
Or.
你知道你不用坚持每天来上课的 对吧
You know you don’t have to keep coming here, right?
如果你不高兴来上学
Like, if you’re not happy coming to school
并且处在这个环境当中
and being around all of this.
你想让我退学
You want me to quit?
你知道吗 不
You know some? No.
站起来
Come here.
对 这就对了 我不是说让你退学
Yeah. That’s right. I’m not saying you need to quit.
退学不是一个选择 不是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!