♪ Well you done done me And you bet I felt it ♪
你能想象听到人们像这样
Can you imagine hearing people
来到你身边唱你的歌♥吗
sing your words back to you like this?
那我 可能会昏过去
I’d probably pass out.
♪ 我直接从裂缝掉了下去 ♪
♪ I fell right through the cracks ♪
♪ 现在我要试着爬回来 ♪
♪ And now I’m trying to get back ♪
♪ 噢 我不会再继续犹豫不决了 ♪
♪ Oh, I won’t hesitate no more ♪
♪ 不能了 ♪
♪ No more ♪
♪ 不能再继续等了 ♪
♪ It cannot wait ♪
一起唱
Sing it!
♪ 我是你的 ♪
♪ I’m yours ♪
♪ 敞开心扉像我一样看待事物 ♪
♪ Open up your mind and see like me ♪
♪ 抛开你的计划 你自♥由♥了 ♪
♪ Open up your plans And man you’re free ♪
♪ 看向你内心深处 ♪
♪ Look into your heart ♪
♪ 你会发现天空都是你的 ♪
♪ And you’ll find that the sky is yours ♪
你听到了吗 罗伯
Did you hear that? Rob.
-听到什么 -Zach
– Hear what? – Zach.
Z 宝贝 你需要我叫救护车吗?
Z, honey, do you need me to call an ambulance?
来 慢慢呼吸 好么 拿着
Here, here, here. Try slow breaths, all right? Here.
看着我 看着我 慢慢呼吸
Hey, look at me. Look at me. Slow breaths.
和我一起数
Count with me.
一 二 慢慢吸气
One, two. Yeah, inhale slowly.
好 这就对了
There we go. There we go. Hey.
-你给他吃药了么 -给了
– Did you give him something? – Yeah.
-你能把他送到床上去么 -好的
– Can you get him to bed? – Yeah
我去打电♥话♥给医生
I’m gonna call the doctor.
我扶住你了
I got you.
Sammy
Hey, Sammy.
什么情况
What?
Zach
Zach.
Zach Zach 现在凌晨四点
Zach, Zach, what are you– It’s 4:00
你来干什么
in the morning. What are you doing?
我知道 我睡不着
Yeah, I know. Couldn’t sleep.
-你想做张专辑么 -真正的专辑么
– You wanna make an album? – Like a real one?
对 为什么不看看大家
Yeah. Why not see if people
是不是真想听我们的音乐呢
actually wanna listen to our music?
我觉得我们还可以拍音乐视频
I was thinking we can make music videos too.
-放在油管上 -好
– Put them up on YouTube, right?- Yeah.
对不对 熊熊州长
Right, Governor Bear?
没错 Zachary David 索比埃克
Oh, yes, Zachary David Sobiech. Right you are.
-你又帅又聪明 -把熊给我
– You’re so handsome and smart. – Give him back.
Zach 别闹了
No. Zach, stop!
你说得对熊熊州长
You’re right about that, Governor Bear.
别闹了 把熊给我
Give him back. Stop it.
-看我找到了什么 -Zach还给我
– What do we have here? -No, I got– I’ve got it! Zach!
Zach还给我 那不是你的
Zach, give it to me. That’s not yours.
‘不想在走廊里牵你的手’
“Don’t wanna hold your hand in the hallway.”
停下 别读了
Stop! Don’t read that!
‘但我宁愿永远和你抱在一起’
“But I’d rather hold you here for now and always.”
萨米 Brown你恋爱了
Sammy Brown, you have a crush.
-不 我没有 -说吧 是谁呀
– No, I don’t. – Come on. Who’s the lucky guy?
-没什么 -老实交代 -别问了
– It’s nothing. – Spill the beans. – Stop
没什么的 说吧
It’s not that big of a deal. Come on.
是谁
Who is it? Who is it?
-Zach -怎么了
– Zach. – What?
萨米
Sammy.
Zach
Zach?
对不起
I’m sorry. I wasn’t–
我不是想逼你承认什么
I wasn’t trying to get you to confess or anything.
-只是 -算了 没事
-It’s just – It’s fine.
我只是觉得我们
I guess I just thought that we’d–
我不知道 有我们各自的初恋 然后
I don’t know, like, have our first loves, and…
去上大学
go off to college, and then
在那交到男朋友或者女朋友
there’d be boyfriends and girlfriends.
但也许有一天当我们长大了
But then maybe one day when we’re older…
我们可能
we’d, like…
再回到最初
find our way back.
意识到一直以来我们都属于彼此
Realize it was us all along.
我也这么想过
You know, I’ve thought about it too.
如果
You know, if…
我们只是普通朋友
we were normal
也许我们的人生就会那么发展
then maybe that’s how our lives would go.
但是
But…
我们不是那种普通朋友
We’re not normal.
对 我们不是
No, we’re not.
告诉我你从未跟我说过的事
曾经 当我走进门 我喜欢你 真的
♪ 告诉我你从未跟我讲过的事情 ♪
♪ Tell me something You never told before, before ♪
♪ 穿过大门 我对你一见钟情 ♪
♪ Walk through the door I adore you, I adore you ♪
♪ 真的 ♪
♪ I do ♪
♪ 陪我哭 陪我笑 不与旁人言 ♪
♪ Smile with me and cry with me I will never tell a soul ♪
♪ 握住我的手 我也紧握着你 ♪
♪ Hold my hand I’ll squeeze it back ♪
♪ 再也不松开 ♪
♪ And I’ll never let it go ♪
应该已经开始录了
Think it’s recording.
♪ 永不放弃 永不回头 ♪
♪ Never give up Never look back ♪
我们待会再说 来吧
We’ll find out later. All right, let’s do this.
-大家好 -大家好
– Hello. – Hello.
♪ 我不会放弃 我会努力继续 ♪
♪ I won’t give up Keep on trying ♪
♪ 擦看你的眼泪 你的哭泣 ♪
♪ Dry your tears up All your crying ♪
♪ 让我无法自愈 我亲爱的♪
♪ Cannot fix me up, my darling ♪
没准是睡衣
Hey! Oh, maybe pajamas.
他们在说我的情况
They’re talking about me.
别闹
Stop.
四 三 二 一
Four, three, two, one!
新年快乐
Happy New Year!
♪ 等一等 ♪
♪ Hold on ♪
♪ 不要失去希望 天不会塌下来 ♪
♪ Don’t you lose hope The sky’s not falling ♪
♪ 请侧耳倾听 因为我会呼唤你 ♪
♪ Please just listen ‘Cause I’ll be calling ♪
♪ 留在我身旁哪怕只是一瞬 ♪
♪ Stay with me just one more moment ♪
♪ 我知道你很痛苦 但请别表现出来 ♪
♪ I know you’re in pain Just please don’t show it ♪
♪ 请别走 ♪
♪ One more moment, please ♪
♪ 太迟了 恐怕我不得不离开 ♪
♪ It’s too late I’m afraid I have to leave ♪
♪ 请别走 ♪
♪ One more moment, please ♪
♪ 太迟了 恐怕我不得不离开 ♪
♪ It’s too late I’m afraid I have to leave ♪
♪ 请别走 ♪
♪ One more moment, please ♪
♪ 太迟了 恐怕我不得不离开 ♪
♪ It’s too late I’m afraid I have to leave ♪
♪ 请别走 ♪
♪ One more moment, please ♪
♪ 亲爱的 请治愈我 ♪
♪ Fix me up, my darling ♪
在今天的视频中
In today’s video
我们的主角是这辆全新的2013款GT-R
we’re gonna feature this all-new 2013 GT-R.
百公里加速只需2.9秒
It does zero to 60 miles an hour in 2.9 seconds.
它气势汹汹 它令人振奋
It is aggressive. It’s exhilarating.
它性能恐怖
It’s scary–
你好
Hey.
那是给马用的
Is for horses.
我一直想有匹马
I’ve always wanted a horse.
我没有过 不过如果你想要你可以有一个
I never have, but if you want one, you shall have one, my dear.
我今天在学校好想你
Oh, I missed you today at school.
-我们该给它起个什么名字 -什么
What should we name it? What?
我们的马
Our horse.
F伊莱city怎么样
Um… how about Felicity?
我觉得是罗杰
I was thinking Roger.
-一个叫罗杰的马么 -对
– A horse named Roger? – Yeah.
这样的话我们的女儿就可以叫费莉西蒂了
And that way, we can name our daughter Felicity.
我们的女儿么
Our daughter, huh?
我们第一个女儿
Our first daughter.
我们会有多少个女儿
How many daughters are we having?
至少三个 然后还有三个儿子
At least three, and then three boys.
我一直希望我的家是很平凡的
I always liked how even my family is.
六个孩子可是个很高的要求
Six kids is a pretty tall order.
我在想我们什么时候开始尝试
I wonder when we should start trying.
埃米 Adamle