我还好
I’m okay.
为你的紧急手术我很难过
Well, I’m really sorry about your emergency surgery.
那肯定真的非常严重
I’m sure that was, like, really scary.
只是我所认识的扎克·索比埃克
It’s just the Zach Sobiech I know
不会把女孩一人丢在公园
wouldn’t leave a girl stranded at the park
再也不和她聊天
and never talk to her again.
我快死了
I’m terminal.
你该 该走了
You should– You should go.
你上课快迟到了
You’re gonna be late.
荣誉的抉择
生前遗嘱
经过深思熟虑我想出了这篇遗嘱
这份文件提供给我治疗方案的选择和偏好
并在我无法沟通或无法做出自己的医疗保健决定时
任命一名医疗保健代理替我发言
我的医疗保健代理人 如果被任命 会为我做出医疗决定
其中包括拒绝接受我不希望接受的治疗的决定
Zach吗
Zach?
亲爱的 你在
Honey, what are you–
宝贝 天很冷 给你条毯子
Baby, it’s freezing. I’m gonna get you a blanket.
来
Here.
发生什么了
What happened?
韦弗先生的课堂上 我们要写一篇
In Mr. Weaver’s class, we were supposed to write a…
一篇大学论文
a college essay.
我想说
I mean…
如果我都挺不到大学
what’s the point of writing a college essay
那写一这样篇文章又有什么用呢
when I’m never even going to make it to college?
现在做的一切有什么意义呢
What’s the point of anything now?
亲爱的 你现在所面对的
Hon, what you’re facing…
知道自己所有的时限 这很 可怕
knowing that your time is limited, it is… scary.
而且令人讨厌 并且我很恨它
And awful, and I hate it.
我最近一直在想
I’ve been thinking lately that none of us
没有人真的能给你承诺还能有明天
are really promised tomorrow.
我们只能假设明天会到来
We all just assume it’s gonna be there.
也许这就像一幅画
Maybe it’s kinda like a painting.
当你站的太近时
When you’re standing too close to it…
你可以看到模糊的暗点
you can see dark bits,
你也可以看到光点 但
and you can see light bits, but…
只有当你退后一步
you don’t really know what you’re
才能看到真正的明暗
looking at until you take a step back.
所以也许 这些糟糕的
So maybe, as much as this sucks…
也许对你来说会是个古怪的机遇
maybe this is some kind of weird chance for you.
是为了让你忘掉一切让人们浪费时间的
To forget about all the superficial stuff
那些肤浅的东西
that people waste their time on.
你现在有机会决定什么是最重要的问题
You get to decide what matters most now.
有机会去选择你的画卷最终呈现的是什么
You get to choose what your painting’s gonna look like.
凯瑟琳·拉塔裴是第一个
Catherine Latapie was the first person
卢尔德的奇迹
卢尔德的奇迹
在卢尔德奇迹痊愈的人
to be miraculously cured at Lourdes.
一九五八年她的瘫痪被治愈了
She was healed of paralysis in 1858.
生理奇迹是一种非同寻常的现象
Physical miracles are an extraordinary phenomenon.
但是很多朝圣者通过去卢尔德
But many other pilgrims make their way to Lourdes
寻求道德治愈或是精神安慰
for moral healing or spiritual comfort.
或许没有所谓那么壮观的奇迹
Less spectacular miracles, perhaps,
但是无论如何 这对天主教♥徒♥来说很重要
but nevertheless, important for those Catholics…
你在看什么呢
What’s that?
噢 没什么
Oh, it’s…
你刚刚去哪了
Where were you?
工作 想跟上大家的节奏
Work. Just trying to catch up.
你在看什么呢
What are you watching?
我认为咱家现在真的需要度个假
I was thinking our family could really use a vacation.
假期 现在吗
Vacation? Now?
那还有什么时候呢
When else?
Zach一直希望能多看看世界
Zach’s always wanted to see the world.
我找到了一个
There’s–
一个在法国的地方 卢尔德
There’s a place in France, Lourdes.
人们说那里的水非常能够疗愈
People say the water can be really healing.
那里的水可以让人得到治愈
-That it’s been curing people
水 真的吗
Water, really?
他已经做了24轮化疗了
He had 24 rounds of chemo.
我当然知道他做过多少轮化疗了
Yeah, I think I know how many rounds of chemo he’s had.
那么 你就知道他已经有多失望了
Well, then you know how much disappointment he’s already had,
还一直指使强迫他做这做那
and taking him and dragging him…
我们都已经失望透顶了
We’ve all been disappointed.
这并不代表我们可以放弃我们的儿子
That doesn’t mean we just give up on our son.
我没有放弃他 好吗
I’m not giving up on our son. Okay?
我只是想把他从你认为奇迹会突然发生
I just wanna save him from this crazy idea
这个疯狂的想法中拯救出来
that a miracle could all of a sudden happen
因为我们已经为了治疗寻尽了各种办法
just ’cause we went across the fricking ocean for it.
我们需要试试
We need this.
妈妈 我找不到我的耳机了
Mom, I can’t find my headphones.
好了 伙计们 我们出发吧
Okay, troops, let’s hit the road!
它们在沙发上
They’re on the couch.
准备开启高质量的家庭时光
Bring on the quality family time.
说实话 我认为萨姆只对
Yeah, I think Sam’s only interested
在红磨坊的高质量时间感兴趣
in quality time with the Moulin Rouge.
红磨坊 法国巴黎著名的歌♥舞表演厅
哥们 这本该是个秘密的
Dude, that was supposed to be a secret.
你在开玩笑 是吗
You’re kidding, right?
所以这是代表我们不能去 还是
So does that mean we can’t go, or…
来吧 格蕾丝
Come on, Grace.
我们真的不能带上黛西吗
Are you sure we can’t take Daisy?
宝贝 我保证辛诺夫斯基会好好照顾她
Honey, I promise the Schimnowskis will take good care of her.
我觉得我们出去玩没带上她不太好
I just feel bad that we’re going to be having fun without her.
好啦 格蕾丝 黛西会
Geez, Grace, Daisy can have more fun
比我们去法国的任何人都
shredding a roll of toilet paper
更能享受撕厕纸的乐趣
than anyone’s ever had in France.
嘿 你不说再见就要走了吗
Hey, you leaving without saying bye?
埃米 啊 嗨
Amy, wha– Uh, hi.
头发挺好的
Your hair looks good.
谢谢
Thank you.
-嗯 -我也很震惊
– Yeah – it’s surprising how fast it grows
停药之后它能长这么快
when chemicals aren’t being pumped into your body.
我想说的是 我喜欢你
Here’s the thing. I like you.
我也知道你的病情
And I know your diagnosis
让事情变得复杂 但是我还是情不自禁
complicates things, but I can’t help it.
我不在乎 所以
I don’t care. So, um…
埃米 我不认为
Amy, I don’t think
你喜欢我吗
Do you like me?
我喜欢 但是
Yes, I do, but
即使我没有癌症
Even though I don’t have cancer?
该走了 Zeke
Come on, Zeke.
快点行动啊 罗密欧
Make your move, Romeo.
别这样 萨姆
Be nice. Sam!
也许我们应该接吻
Maybe we should just kiss?
让人们看到他们想看到的
Give the people what they want.
噢不 人们不想看到这个
Oh, no, the people do not want that.
你是怎么听到的
How did you even hear that?
你到了发短♥信♥告诉我怎样
How about you just text me when you get there?
要不我把你放进我的行李箱
Or I could just put you in my suitcase?
你就可以和我们一起去了
You can come with us.
这听上去很诱人
That is tempting.
是啊
Yeah.
-玩得开心 -嗯 再见啦
– Have fun. – All right, bye.
再见
Bye. Aw.
-她真漂亮 Zach -闭嘴
– She’s so pretty, Zach. – Shut up.
bgm《Poisson rouge》
你最好不要戴着贝雷帽抽着烟回来
那如果我穿着烟抽着贝雷帽呢
如果你只穿了这个 事情就有趣了
在我们去卢尔德之前
You might wanna purify those thoughts
你可能还想把那些想法变纯洁
before we get to Lourdes.
我觉得它在盯着我
I think she’s staring at me.
这就像天主教主题公园
It’s like a Catholic theme park.
发生在你身上的病真的太糟糕了
It really sucks what’s happening to you.
是啊
Yeah.
有时候我会想为什么这些会发生在我身上