Zach Zach Zach
Zach! Zach! Zach!
Zach Zach Zach
Zach! Zach! Zach!
这首歌♥叫“云上情歌♥”
This is a song called “Clouds.”
♪ 我跌倒了 坠落 坠落 ♪
♪ I fell down, down, down ♪
♪ 坠入这黑暗而与世隔绝的深渊 ♪
♪ Into this dark and lonely hole ♪
♪ 这里再没有一个关心我的人 ♪
♪ There was no one there To care about me anymore ♪
♪ 我要想办法爬上去 紧握住边缘 ♪
♪ And I needed a way To climb and grab a hold of the edge ♪
♪ 你就坐在那里攥着希望的绳子 ♪
♪ You were sitting there holding a rope ♪
♪ 我们要努力攀上去 向上 再向上 ♪
♪ And we’ll go up, up, up ♪
♪ 但是我想飞的更高一点 ♪
♪ But I’ll fly a little higher ♪
♪ 飞上云端 因为这的风景更宜人一点 ♪
♪ Go up in the clouds Because the view’s a little nicer ♪
♪ 上来吧 亲爱的 那不会太久 ♪
♪ Up here, my dear It won’t be long now ♪
♪ 也不会太远 ♪
♪ It won’t be long now ♪
♪ 当我们回到地上 我 有机会 ♪
♪ When we get back on land Well, I’ll… get my chance ♪
♪ 就好好迎接生活吧 它 我的手 ♪
♪ Be ready to live And it… my hands ♪
♪ 或许有一天 我们能来一次短途骑行 ♪
♪ And maybe someday We’ll take a little ride ♪
♪ 往前走吧 ♪
♪ Go up ♪
♪ 一切都会好的 ♪
♪ Everything will be just fine ♪
♪ 我们要积极 乐观 向上 ♪
♪ And we’ll go up, up, up ♪
♪ 我会飞的更高一点 ♪
♪ But I’ll fly a little higher ♪
飞上云端 因为这里的风景
♪ Go up in the clouds Because the view’s a little… ♪
扎克
Zach?
♪ 如果我能再有多一点时间 ♪
♪ If only I had a little bit more time ♪
♪ 如果只要 ♪
♪ If only ♪
♪ 我能再多一点时间陪伴你 ♪
♪ I had a little bit more time with you ♪
♪ 我们会积极 乐观 向上 ♪
♪ We could go up, up, up
♪ 来一程短途骑行 ♪
♪ Then take that little ride ♪
♪ 我们执手相坐 ♪
♪ We’ll sit there holding hands
♪ 岁月静好 ♪
♪ And everything will be just right ♪
♪ 也许有一天 ♪
♪ And maybe someday ♪
♪ 我们再见面 ♪
♪ I’ll see you again ♪
♪ 我们会飘上云端 直到永远永远 ♪
♪ We’ll float up in the clouds And we’ll never see the end ♪
♪ 我们要一直向上 向上 再向上 ♪
♪ We’ll go up, up, up ♪
♪ 但是我会飞的更高一点 ♪
♪ But I’ll fly a little higher ♪
♪ 飞上云端 因为那的风景更宜人一点 ♪
♪ Go up in the clouds Because the view’s a little nicer ♪
♪ 上来吧 亲爱的 ♪
♪ Up here, my dear ♪
♪ 不会需要太久 ♪
♪ It won’t be long now ♪
知道这个小秘密吗
Wanna know a little secret?
大部分年轻人觉得自己是所向披靡的
Most teenagers out there feel like they’re invincible.
当然不是像超人那样无敌
Not the Superman kind of invincible.
所向披靡是始终让你误以为
The kind of invincible that tricks you into thinking tomorrow
明天也许是更适合追逐梦想的日子
might be a better day to start chasing your dreams.
现在 听我说 我知道可能对我来说
Now, look, I know it probably seems weird
写个大学论文有点奇怪
for me to write a college essay
尤其是 很可能 我也去不了那
when, most likely, I won’t make it there.
但是我还是不想因为癌症
But I wasn’t about to let a little thing
这件小事获得第一个F
like cancer earn me my first F.
所以 如果有奇迹 我有机会上大学
So, if by some miracle I get the chance to go to college,
我会尽我所能体验那里的每一分钟
I will coax every ounce of experience I can out of it.
但若我没有 那也没关系
But if I don’t, that’s okay too.
罗伯
Rob.
因为在我有限的生命里我已经竭尽所能了
Because I plan to get as far as I can with my limited time.
看 我们的时间都是有限的
See, we all have limited time.
所以 如何度过我这慌乱又宝贵的一生呢
So, what is it I plan to do with my one wild and precious life?
其实很简单
It’s really simple, actually.
我只想让人们幸福
I just wanna make people happy.
尽可能多 尽可能久
As much as I can, for as long as I can.
最后 我希望我的故事能帮每个人意识到
And in the end, I hope my story helps everyone to realize…
你不要总想着你快要死了
that you don’t have to find out you’re dying…
就开始你的生活吧
to start living.
由温哥华睡眠诊所(澳大利亚音乐人)演奏
by Vancouver Sleep Clinic playing
扎克·索比埃克 于2013年5月20日去世
他走后 由他创作的歌♥曲“云上情歌♥”登上了itune音乐排行榜第一名
被下载和转发超过2亿次
用于医学研究 寻找治疗方法
Zach基金已经募集了两百多万美元的资金
了解扎克·索比埃克 骨肉瘤基金 帮助攻克儿童癌症
哦 那可真远
Oh, that went really far.
想想你的敌人 萨米 使劲
Think of your enemies, Sammy. Go!
我们应该拍张照片 好 我叫大家集♥合♥
We should take a picture. All right, let me rally the troops.
伙伴儿们 里德 过来 我们拍照
Guys. Reed. Come on. Let’s take a picture.
-哦 等一下 让我们 你好 打扰一下
– Oh, wait, let’s– Hi, um, excuse me.
你能帮我们拍张照片吗
Could you take a picture for us?
当然 没问题 谢谢
Sure. No problem. Thank you.
好了 你去那 你来这
All right. You guys, you go there. You go here.
我们两个最大的粉丝在这呢 好了 开始
Our two biggest fans right here. Okay. Let’s do it.
好 一 二 三
All right. One, two, three.
-好了 – 非常感谢 祝你愉快
– All right. – Thank you so much. Have a good one.
-你也是 -哇 他们很兴奋啊今天
– Yeah, you too. – Whoa, they’re hyper today.
等等 萨姆 看这 你看见没
Wait, Sam, look at this. Do you see that?
-什么 我看起来不好吗 -不
– What, I look bad? – No.
那是个Z 对吧
That’s a “Z,” right?
是的 那是个Z
Yeah, that’s a “Z.”
♪ 那是个雨天 所以你开车走吧没关系 ♪
♪ It’s a rainy day You can just drive away ♪
♪ 但那是个晴天 所以我们好好呆一起 ♪
♪ But it’s sunny outside So we might as well stay ♪
♪ 我去捡些贝壳 ♪
♪ I’ll collect some shells ♪
♪ 我去堆个沙堆 ♪
♪ And I’ll move the sand ♪
♪ 我们要在远点的地方建一个小沙堡 ♪
♪ We’ll build our little sandcastle In a far-off land ♪
♪ 没有人会受伤也没有人会死去 ♪
♪ No one gets hurt and no one dies ♪
♪ 你也不会再哭泣 ♪
♪ And your tears are scared Of leaving your eyes ♪
♪ 所以拿起铲子挖深一点 ♪
♪ So grab a shovel And start digging deep ♪
♪ 因为小沙堡就是我们能守护的全部 ♪
♪ Cause our little sandcastle Is all we can keep ♪
♪ 我们的小沙堡里会有个泳池 ♪
♪ In our little sandcastle We’ll have a swimming pool ♪
♪ 有座高塔 或许也有个鸡舍 ♪
♪ A great big tower And maybe a chicken coop ♪
♪ 我们可以在院子里捉迷藏 ♪
♪ We can run around Playing tag in the yard ♪
♪ 哦 为什么这样的地方那么遥远呢 ♪
♪ Oh, why does this place Have to be so far? ♪
♪ 东边已经完工了 现在要建设西边了 ♪
♪ Well, the east wing is done And now for the west ♪
♪ 我们要多建些房♥间给我们的朋友客人 ♪
♪ We should build a few more rooms For our friends and guests ♪
♪ 最后我们完成了南面和北面 ♪
♪ When we finally finish The north and the south ♪
♪ 我会告诉你为什么我选择了你 ♪
♪ I’ll show you why I chose you
♪ 为什么你是我的选择 ♪
♪ And why you are mine ♪
♪ 因为你的耳朵像我找到的贝壳 ♪
♪ ‘Cause your ears are like The shells I found ♪
♪ 它们倾听我的心 ♪
♪ They listen to my soul ♪
♪ 你的眼睛映着波光 ♪
♪ Your eyes reflect the water ♪
♪ 我们的小沙堡就像真的 ♪
♪ And our little sandcastle seems real ♪
♪ 我想就在那个世界生活 ♪
♪ I want to leave this world and go ♪
♪ 去一个地方 那里 ♪
♪ To a place where ♪
♪ 没有人受伤 没有人死去 ♪
♪ No one gets hurt and no one dies ♪
♪ 你也不会哭泣 ♪
♪ And your tears are scared Of leaving your eyes ♪
♪ 所以拿起铲子挖深一点 ♪
♪ So grab the shovel And start digging deep ♪
♪ 因为小沙堡就是我们能守护的全部 ♪
♪ ‘Cause our little sandcastle Is all we can keep ♪
♪ 我们的小沙堡可能永远不会存在 ♪
♪ Our little sandcastle Will probably never exist ♪
♪ 但我向往着它 梦想着在那里的生活 ♪
♪ But I like to dream And build our lives in it ♪
♪ 我非常抱歉一直没能建好我们的卧室 ♪
♪ And I’m sorry For never finishing our room ♪
♪ 我没有足够的时间让它像你一样美丽 ♪
♪ I didn’t have enough time To make it as beautiful as you ♪
♪ 我今天晚上入睡时 ♪
♪ When I lay my head to rest tonight ♪
♪ 我会畅想我们小沙堡里的生活 ♪
♪ I’ll be dreaming of Our little sandcastle life ♪
♪ 在那里我们永远不会受伤 不会死去 ♪
♪ Where we’ll never get hurt And never die ♪
♪ 我们永远都不会哭泣 ♪
♪ And our eyes will refuse to let us cry ♪
♪ 没有人受伤也没有人死去 ♪
♪ No one gets hurt and no one dies ♪
♪ 你也不会哭泣 ♪
♪ And your tears are scared Of leaving your eyes ♪
♪ 所以拿起铲子挖深一点 ♪
♪ So grab a shovel And start digging deep ♪
♪ 因为小沙堡是我们能守护的全部 ♪
♪ ‘Cause our little sandcastle Is all we can keep ♪
-我们完成了 -是的你们完成了
– We got it. – Yeah, you got it!
我希望所有人知道
I want everyone to know.
不要等到发现时日无多 才开始真的生活
You don’t have to find out you’re dying to start living.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!