嗯 没错
yeah. I am.
我的猫咪死了 但没关系 他只是变成了树
My cat died, but it’s okay. He’s come back as a tree.

Oh.
詹尼 快来 该上课了
Janie, hey. Come on. It’s time for class.
埃米 这是扎克 很出名的
Amy, look, it’s Zach. He’s famous.
他确实是
He is, huh?
出名是我妈妈送我去的 摇滚起来 宝贝
So famous my mom dropped me off. Rock and roll, baby.
拜拜 扎克
Bye, Zach.
拜拜
Bye.
-嗨 -嗨
– Hey. – Hey.
我知道我没有资格
I know I don’t really have
要求你帮我
the right to be asking for any favors…
但我真的需要去个地方
but I kinda need a ride somewhere.
我们来这里干嘛
Um… what are we doing here?
我向你道歉 希望你愿意听
I’m apologizing, and hopefully you’re listening.
我没办法看你这么痛苦
I couldn’t stand to see you in so much pain…
而且我知道我就是那个让你痛苦的原因
and knowing that I was the reason.
我以为我给你多些空间
I just thought that if I gave you space that–
我知道你一直想要保护我
I know you were trying to protect me but…
你真的伤了我
you really hurt me.
真的对不起
I’m so sorry.
有时候我真的很傻
I can be really dumb sometimes.
我喜欢你的歌♥
I love your song.
-是吗 -当然
– Yeah? -Mm-hmm, I do.
这歌♥是关于一个女孩的 我觉得她还行吧
It’s about this girl. She’s all right, I guess.
大都会想要我去表演
So, the Metro wants me to play.
真的吗 你打算去吗
What? Well, are you gonna do it?
没有你我做不到
I can’t do it without you.
我需要你
I need you.
在这些事情过后 我知道这很自私
And I know it’s selfish after everything that I put you–
这不是自私 你就是个傻子
It isn’t selfish, you nerd.
如果这是自私的话 那么我
And if it were, then I’d be the most
才是世界上最自私的
selfish person on the planet because…
我爱你
I am in love with you…
非常爱你 扎克·索比埃克
on, like, an exaggerated level, Zach Sobiech.
我同样的爱着你
I love you too.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
什么呀
What?
是匹幼马 快过来这里
It’s a baby horse. Come here!
它的名字叫罗杰
His name is Roger.
你好呀 罗杰
Hi, Roger.
-我可以进去吗 -可以 进去吧
– Should I go in? I’m going in. – Yeah. Go for it.
我摸到它了 你好呀
I’m touching it. Hello.
天哪
Oh, my gosh.
-这样好点吗 -嗯
– Is that better? – Yeah.
-舒服吗 -嗯
– Comfortable? – Yes.
除了鼻子痒之外
Besides the itch on my nose.
哪里 哪里痒
Oh, where? Where is it?
妈 我就开个玩笑 我还能挠自己的鼻子
Mom, I was kidding. I can still scratch my own nose.
你个臭小子
You brat.
好吧
Okay.
我们是不是该结束这一切了
Should we just get this over with?
什么
What?
医生给我们的这个单子
This fun little list the doctor gave us.
我们不需要现在做 你还有时间
We don’t have to do that now. You still have time, hon.
没那么糟 拜托了
It’s not that bad. Come on.
我不想要做这个 我不想离别
I don’t wanna do this. I don’t wanna say goodbye.
离别可以再等等
I think goodbyes can wait.
是的
Okay. Good.
是的
Okay.
你想在哪里以那种方式结束
“How and where do you wanna die?”
在弗罗里达跳伞
Skydiving in Florida.
这要是不行的话 有B计划吗
And if that doesn’t work out, is there a plan B?
天呐 我还真没考虑过B计划
Gee, I hadn’t really thought about a plan B.
我要保持清醒 好好道别
I wanna be alert enough to say a proper goodbye.
我不想要在医院
And I don’t wanna be in the hospital.
我就觉得很孤独
I just feel really disconnected.
或者我就在家里
Maybe I could just be here.
在沙发上也行
On the couch.
我就可以玩Xbox了
So I can play Xbox.

Okay.
器官捐赠呢
Organ donations?
能用的都可以给他们
Yeah. Whatever they can use.
你对你的葬礼有什么想法吗
Have you thought about your funeral?
-我们不需要弄这个 我们可以 -风笛
– We don’t have to do this, we can… – Bagpipes.
什么
What?
我想要风笛
I want bagpipes.
好啊
Okay.
不要圣歌♥23 过时了
And no Psalm 23. It’s overdone.
我想要智慧的福音音乐 那会让我感觉很好
I want the gospel about the talents. That one makes sense to me.
好吧
Yeah.
不要正装 看起来太丑了
And no suit. I feel like it would just be too uptight-looking.
也许可以
Maybe, like…
领带配背心
tie and my vest.
-我喜欢你背心 -我也是
– I like your vest. – Yeah, me too.
或者可以这些
And maybe these.
我觉得它们真的让我的眼睛瞪大了
I think they really make my eyes pop.
哎呀
Oh, my word.
下个是什么
Okay. What next?
-你有投过三分球吗 -有
– Did you shoot any three-pointers? – Yeah.
你触地得分了吗
Did you shoot any touchdowns?
-我是一杆进洞 -确定一杆进洞吗
– No, I got a hole in one. -A hole in one?
– 好了 这里还有些沙拉 -他太累了 不能来
– All right. Here, have some salad. – He’s too tired to come up.
你们想让我离开吗 我可以
Um… do you guys want me to leave? I can–
当然不用 萨米
What? No, Sammy, course not.
-要水吗 -谢谢
– Water? – Thanks.
怎么了
What’s… What’s going on?
我们今天和医生谈了 他认为
We spoke with the doctor today, and he thinks…
他不确定扎克能不能去毕业舞会
He’s not sure if Zach’s gonna make it to prom.
大概还有一个月
That’s, like, a month away.
我知道这很难过
I know it’s hard to hear.
我们想和你讨论下
We wanted to discuss it with you, uh…
我们都知道扎克
…because we all know how much Zach
非常期待这场毕业舞会
has been looking forward to prom.
特别是他和埃米复合了
Right? Especially since he and Amy got back together,
所以我们希望
and we were hoping that maybe we
可以为他找到办法
could find a way to still give him that.
怎么弄
How?
我想给他办个派对
Well, we thought we would throw him a party.
最棒的派对 生日 毕业典礼 毕业舞会
The best party ever. Birthday, graduation, prom.
所有他可能会怀念的一切 都集中在一起
Everything he’s ever gonna miss, all rolled into one.
你们认为如何 听起来不错吧
What do you think? Sounds good, right?
他喜欢派对 是吧
I mean, he loves a party. Right? Yeah.
要是我们在大都会举办呢
What if we did it at the Metro?
再过几个星期就到了
It’s only a couple weeks away.
这主意很棒
Yeah. That’s a great idea.
也许你和埃米可以让全校的都来
Yeah, maybe you and Amy could get the whole school to come.
我们让整个镇上的都去
Yeah. We can get the whole town to come.
我给电台打个电♥话♥ 让他们也来
I could call the radio station, get them involved.
他会喜欢的
He’ll love that.
他会喜欢的
He will love it.
-每个人都来 -他会很高兴
– Everyone’s coming. Okay? – He’ll like that.
他一定会很喜欢
He’s gonna love it.
给我那盘土豆
Great. Pass the potatoes? Yeah.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, honey. Okay.
好的 那我们在那儿见
Okay, great. So we’ll see you there?
非常棒 谢谢你
Oh, wonderful. Thank you.
米歇尔 你好 我是劳拉 索比埃克
Michelle? Hi. Laura Sobiech.
我想要你知道
Yeah, I wanted to let you know
我们要给扎克举办一个派对
we’re having a celebration for Zach…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!