这是一小部分人
This is a small group of people…
他们看到了共同的东西
who have shared a vision in common.
看
Look.
我仍旧不知道他们为什么会在这儿
It’s still a mystery to me why they are here.
甚至他们自己也不知道为什么
Even they do not know why.
别脱 你会中毒的
Don’t! You’ll be poisoned!
看 这里的空气没什么问题
Listen, there’s nothing wrong with the air around here.
军队让我们离开 因为他们不想有目击者
The Army’s getting us out because they don’t want any witnesses.
如果军队不想我们在这儿 那就不关我们的事了
If the Army doesn’t want us here, it’s none of our business.
我想看到那个山和我画的一模一样
We wanted to see the mountain. It was a coincidence when I painted it.
你们可以拿下来了
You can take it off!
这里空气比洛杉矶好
The air here is better than in Los Angeles.
听着 你们谁想要离开?
Listen. How many of you people are for getting out of here?
我也不知道发生了什么 必须找出来
I don’t know what’s happening either. I must find out.
为了这些到这里来的忧虑痛苦的人们
For every one of these anxious, anguished people who’ve come here…
一定还有更多看到过这东西的人没能到这儿来
there must be hundreds more touched by the vision who never made it here.
因为他们从来没看过电视
Simply because they never watch the television.
或者他们看过 但从没有过精神接触
Or perhaps they watched it, but never made the psychic connection.
这是巧合 不是科学
It’s a coincidence. It’s not scientific.
听着 华尔士少校
Listen to me, Major Walsh…
这是一个社会事件
it is an event sociological.
等一下
Wait a minute!
-我的名字是尼瑞 -拉瑞巴特勒
– My name’s Neary! – Larry Butler!
-你好吗? -很好 你呢?
– How are you? – Okay! You?
-很好 很好 -不错
– Fine, fine! – That’s good!
每个人都带着面具 直到你离开这里为止
Everybody keep their masks on until you’re out of here and out of danger.
听着 我们想离开这儿 你怎么了?
Listen, we want to get out of here! What’s the matter with you?
我要让其余的人们在一小时内下山
I’ll have the rest of them off the mountain in one hour.
少校 我想你用红外线
Major, I want you to use infrared…
给我一个北方地形的照片分♥析♥
and get me a photo analysis of the northern face.
是的 先生 已经布置下去了
Yes, sir, it’s already been ordered.
华尔士少校 听着
Major Walsh, listen.
我也不想这样做 光这些农场的人我们已经够麻烦了
I don’t like to do this. We’re in enough trouble with these cattlemen.
如果你不能在晚上8点前让这些人全部撤离的话
If you can’t get these folks out of the area by 20:00 hours…
就使用EZ-4
start dusting with EZ-4.
什么是EZ-4?
What’s EZ-4?
是一种催眠喷雾 和我们用在家畜身上的一样
It’s a sleep aerosol. Same stuff we used with the livestock.
用来控制动♥乱♥
Comes out of Riot Control.
他们睡6小时醒来会头痛 就是这样了
They’ll sleep for six hours and wake up with a headache, that’s all.
我们没有选这个地方 我们没有选这些人
We didn’t choose this place. We didn’t choose these people.
他们是被邀请的
They were invited!
比起我们来他们更应该在这儿
They belong here more than we.
我应该坚持慢跑
I shouldn’t have given up jogging.
看到山里那条小路了么? 我们快过去吧
See that notch in the mountain? We’ll make it in no time.
这里又过来3架
Here come three more.
这个公园
The authority in this park…
被美国州政♥府♥接管了
has been superseded by the United States government.
这里过去有一条峡谷
There’s a ravine leading straight up.
-爬起来比较容易 -这并不好
– It’s an easier climb. – It’s no good.
当你爬到顶时 有一个300尺的斜坡低头
When you get to the top, it’s a 300-foot drop down. Get down!
你知道另外一边是怎样的么?
What do you think it’s like on the other side?
如果你沿着这个斜坡向右走的话
There’s a box canyon on the other side with ravines and trails…
另一边有峡谷和小路
if you take this incline to the right.
我从来不知道 我只画一边
I never imagined that. I only painted one side.
-我的画里也没有峡谷 -下次要用雕塑
– There was no canyon in my doodles. – Next time, sculpt.
还好有你那个要爬一个小时
You give us a lot of credit. That’s an hour’s climb.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let’s go.
这个公园
The authority in this park…
已经被美国州立政♥府♥接管
has been superseded by the United States government.
你正在进入军事预留区
You are entering a military reservation…
受军事法管辖
and subject to military law.
报告一下
Call the bastard.
巴哈马 这里是金字塔完毕
Bahama, this is Pyramid. Over.
继续
Go ahead.
中转站没有报告
Nothing to report at midstation.
上面有成千上万的地方可以藏身
Up ahead there’s thousands of places to hide.
如果要一小时内找到人 我们需要3倍的人力
We’ll need three times the men to cover this in one hour.
让所有人从北面下来 告诉另一边的人
Get everybody off the northern face, call the other side…
我们准备进行喷雾
and tell them we’re gonna dust.
低点
Get down!
你们正进入军事预留区
You are entering a military reservation…
受军事法管辖
and subject to military law.
拉瑞 拉瑞 来吧
Larry! Larry, come on!
拉瑞 别让他们看到你 低点
Larry! Don’t let them see you! Get down!
他们在喷雾
They’re just crop-dusting. Los Angeles!
不要停下
Don’t stop!
别往后看 快点
Don’t look back! Come on, come on!
快点 还有10英尺就到顶了
Hurry! We’re only 10 feet from the top.
还有一点点我们可以到另一边滑下去
Just a few more feet! We can slide down the other side!
加油 快 我下去
Come on, hurry. I’ll come down.
别下来
Don’t come down.
加油 来吧 加油
Come on, come on. Come on!
别担心 我们会成功的
Don’t worry. We’ll make it.
来吧 过来 动一下
Come on. Move it. Move your ass!
加油 加油
Come on. Come on, please.
快
Hurry!
抓住
Hold it!
跳跳
Jump! Jump!
-你看到那个了么? -是的
– Do you see that? – Oh, yes.
好
Good.
开了么? 查一下音响系统
Is it on? Check the speaker system here.
我要所有地方都可以用
I want this up all the way.
你懂我意思么?
Are you reading me on this one?
这里怎样?
How about here?
-测试 测试 -好 1 2 3 4
– Testing. Testing. – Okay, one, two, three, four.
测试 测试
Testing. Testing.
1 2 3 测试
One, two, three, testing.
先生们女士们请各自就位
Gentlemen, ladies. Take your positions, please.
这不是军事演习
This is not a drill.
我重复一遍 这不是军事演习
I repeat, this is not a drill.
能把场地的灯光调低60%么
Could we have the lights in the arena down 60%, please?
60%
60%.
我觉得今夜真美 你们说呢?
I don’t think we could ask for a more beautiful evening, do you?
好 请看着天空
Okay, watch the skies, please.
现在无关联目标从北-西北方向靠近
We now show uncorrelated targets approaching from the north-northwest.
我们是唯一知道的人 唯一的
We’re the only ones who know. The only ones.
你看到那个了么?
You see that?
是的
Yes.
好
Good.
所有地面非D级人员
All ground personnel not D-class approved…
请撤出中♥央♥着陆标记
please evacuate the center approach marker.
音频分♥析♥人员 退至黄色双线
Audio analysis personnel, behind the double yellow line.
内部事项处理控制器 立体声 时间以及电阻
ITC, stereo, time and resistance.
自动系统准备好了么?
Auto ready?
声音编辑系统互联 高度嵌合
Tone interpolation on interlock. Altitude and tabling.
现在ARP互联
ARP and interlock now.
速度设在7.5
Speed set at seven and a half.
所有准备完毕 待机
All positive functions, standing by.
继续
Go ahead.
-日落 -开始
– Sunset. – Go.
好 从音调开始
Okay. Start with the tone.
-唐 -开始
– Tang. – Go.
调高一个调
Up a full tone.
降三分之一
Down a major third.
现在降8度
Now drop an octave.
-冰冷的蓝色 -开始
– Cool blue. – Go.
上五分之一
Up a perfect fifth.
什么也没发生
Nothing. Nothing at all.
给我个音调
Give me a tone.
-‘Re’ 到第二个 -上一个音调
– “Re” to the second. – Up a full tone.