It’s waterproof. It still works.
你保证你会去
Promise me you’ll go!
爱哭鬼 爱哭鬼
You crybaby! You crybaby!
-爱哭鬼 -出去
– You crybaby! – Get out of here!
出去
Get out!
来 你们
Come on, you guys.
爱哭鬼
You crybaby!
-安静 -停下来
– Be quiet! – Stop it!
我不懂
I don’t understand it!
-我也不懂 -出去
– Neither do I. – Get out!
回你的房♥间去 关上门
Go to your room and close the door.
-罗妮 -是的
– Ronnie? – Yes.
我真的很害怕 我希望你帮我
I’m really scared. I want you to help me.
都是胡言乱语把这个家弄的乱七八糟
All this bullshit! It’s turning this house upside down!
我就是恨你 那就是理由
I just hate you! That’s why!

No!
抓著我 抱住我 这真的可以帮我
Hold me. Put your arms around me. It’ll really help me.
这真的可以帮我
It’ll really help me.
听 听 你没看到发生了什么事情吗
Listen! Listen! Don’t you see what’s happening?
我们的朋友再也不打电♥话♥给我们了
None of our friends call us anymore!
你没了工作 也不关心
You’re out of work! You don’t care!
你在毁了我们 你在毁了我们
You’re ruining us! You’re ruining us!
-罗妮 等一下 -不
– Ronnie, just hold on. – No!
等等
Hold on.
罗妮 现在开门 来吧
Ronnie, open the door now. Come on.
好吧 你知道些什么 它已经瓦解了
Well, what do you know? It’s disintegrated.
生日快乐 这是你在另一个星球的东西
Happy birthday, you thing from another world, you.
谢谢
Thank you!
恩我想他已经有很多了
Well, I guess he’s had enough.
你又要对我嚷嚷了吗
Are you going to yell at me?
不明飞行物
眼见为实
一切都很好
Everything’s fine.
所有这些东西都不要了
All this stuff is coming down.
会恢复成以前那样的
It’s all gonna be like it was.
那是最后一招了 现在我要用秘密武器了
That’s the last straw! Now I use my secret weapon!
洛伊 昨天晚上很对不起
Roy, I’m sorry about last night. Roy!
洛伊 你在做什么
Roy, what are you doing?
天哪
Jesus!
那些植物都没事
The plants are fine there!
你能听到我吗
Can you hear me?
等等
Wait!
等等 你在做什么
Wait! What are you doing?
你会喜欢它的
You’re gonna love it!
-什么意思 -你真的会喜欢这个的
– What do you mean? – You’ll really love this.
Roy 你在干什么
Roy, what are you doing?
哦 Roy
Oh, Roy!
我的天
My God!
来吧
Come on, men!
爸爸 你做完后我能把这些土都扔到我窗里去吗
Dad, after this, can we throw dirt in my window?
停下来
Stop it.
停下来 停下来
Stop. Stop it.
罗妮
Ronnie.
如果我不作这些 我就真的要去看医生了
If I don’t do this, that’s when I’m gonna need a doctor.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
-我已经想到了 -你在干什么?
– I got it. – What are you doing?
我有个办法 你不能就听着吗
I figured it out, that’s all. Will you just listen?
难道你以前没有过曾经认为一些事情很疯狂
Look, you ever look at something crazy,
但从另一个方面来看却并不疯狂吗
and then see it another way and it’s not?
不没有过
No, I haven’t.
来吧 罗妮 就听我一次
Come on, Ronnie. Just listen.
-我不知道你在做什么 -闭上眼睛
– I don’t know what you’re doing. – Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛 深呼吸 一切都会好的
Close your eyes and hold your breath, everything will be really pretty.
你吓到我们了
You’re scaring us now.
不要怕 不要怕 我感觉好极了
Don’t be scared. Don’t be scared. I feel really good.
一切都会好起来的
Everything’s gonna be all right.
我好久没感觉这么好了
I haven’t felt this good in years.
一切都很好 我可以感觉到
Everything’s gonna be okay. I can feel it.
-现在还有什么 现在还有什么 -这样的 这样的
– Now what else? What else? – Like this? Like this?

Right.
这样的
Like this?
铁丝网
Chicken wire.
不管你在做什么 这是犯法的
Whatever you’re doing, it’s against the law!
他会放回去的 哈里斯太太
He’s putting it back, Mrs. Harris.
我会付钱的
I’ll pay you for this.
拿走 拿走
Take it. Take it.
我非常好
I’m perfectly fine.
别碰这些篱笆 跟我来
Let go of this fence. Come with me.
你想挨打吗 别碰这些篱笆
Do you want me to hit you? Let go of that fence!
Toby 听我说 听我说
Toby! Listen to me. Listen to me.
来吧 快点 我们要走了
Come on, right now. We’re going.
-我想要待在这儿 -别碰这些篱笆 来吧
– I want to stay here! – Let go of the fence! Come on.
别动
Stay!
-我们要去哪里 -我们要去哪里
– Where we going? – Where we going?
-我们要去哪里 -上车
– Where are we going? – Just get in the car.
-我们要去哪里 -安静点 快上车
– Where are we going? – Quietly, quickly, get in.
托比 快进去
Get in there, Toby.
快点
Quickly.
-爸爸需要帮助 -锁上门
– Dad needs some more help! – Lock the doors!
爸爸需要帮忙
Dad needs some more help!
安静 锁上门
Quiet! Just lock the doors.
关上窗户
Roll up those windows.
爸爸需要帮忙
Dad needs some more help!
亲爱的 你们要去哪里
Honey, where you going?
-什么? -你们要去哪里
– What? – Where are you going?
把孩子带到我姐姐那里去
Taking the kids to my sister’s.
你疯了 你甚至没穿衣服
That’s crazy. You’re not even dressed.
什么
What?
你说什么
You said what?
罗妮 等等
Ronnie, wait!
罗妮 等一下
Ronnie, hold it.
你能不能等一分钟
Will you hold it one minute?
早安
Morning.
我今天怎么了
What is wrong with me today?
请问是谁
Who is it, please?
我是邮差 有茱利·安德森的包裹
It’s the mailman. There’s a package for Julie Anderson.
你就留在门口把
You can just leave it at the door!
我不能那样做 是货到付款的
I can’t do that. I’m supposed to C.O.D.
而且…
And besides…
我们需要谈一下…
you and I have to have a little talk…
关于金的事情
about Kim.
就像沙子慢慢漏过沙漏那样…
Like sands through the hourglass…
我们这样静静的生活
so are the Days of Our Lives.
王者来了 第一等的来了
Here comes the king Here comes the big number one
百威啤酒 首屈一指
Budweiser beer The king is second to none
当你说到百威的时候 啤酒的王者就来了
When you say Bud The king is coming
让我们听从召唤
Let’s hear the call
当你说’百威’的时候 再说别的都多余
When you say Bud You’ve said it all
当你说’百威’的时候 再说别的都多余
When you say Bud You’ve said it all
晚上好 今晚的最大新闻是一起火车事故
Good evening. At the top of the news tonight, a rail disaster.
在怀俄明 丹佛塔…
At Devil’s Tower, Wyoming…
一辆载着危险化学气体的火车毒气泄漏…
a trainload of dangerous chemical gas went off the rails…
该事故导致铁路运输有史以来…
and forced the widest area evacuation…
最大范围的疏散
in the history of these controversial rail shipments.
无论你什么时候要我去都行 明天可以
Whenever you want me to. Tomorrow is fine.
我可以做其他事情
I can do other things.
我正在试着这么做
I’m trying to be.
是的
Yes, I am.
军队和国民防卫队正在协助疏散
The Army and National Guard are supervising the evacuation.
我是个成年人 就算没有这件事情…
I am an adult, okay? Even though there’s no such thing.
那是个玩笑
It was a joke!
危险将持续72小时以上

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!