我不相信这个
I don’t believe this.
谁会想去看这些只能给小孩看得无声卡♥通♥?
Who wants to go see some dumb cartoon rated G for kids?
-你几岁了? -8岁
– How old are you? – Eight.
-你想要变成9岁么? -是的
– You want to be 9? – Yeah.
那你明天晚上就要看皮诺乔
Then you’re gonna see Pinocchio tomorrow night.
这样就能赢过你的孩子真厉害
That’s a wonderful way to win over your children.
我又不是认真的 我只是想说皮诺乔是伴随着我长大的
I’m not serious. I’m just saying that I grew up with Pinocchio.
如果小孩子仍旧是小孩子 他们就应该看
And if kids are still kids, they’re gonna eat it up.
好吧 我错了 我总是错的行了吧?
Okay, I’m wrong. I’m Wrong Roy, all right?
托比 你就要死了出来
Toby! You are close to death! Come out here!
我给你们自己选择 我不会偏心
I’ll give you your choice. I’m not gonna be biased in any way.
你可以去玩高尔夫
Tomorrow night you can either play Goofy Golf,
那意味着你要等很久还要拖拖拉拉最后只得个0分
which means a lot of waiting and shouting and pushing and probably getting a zero…
或者你可以看皮诺乔
or you can see Pinocchio…
意味着有很多动物 魔法以及欢乐时光
which is a lot of furry animals and magic and a wonderful time.
-现在我们来投票 -高尔夫
– Now, let’s vote. – Golf!
好吧 每个人都上♥床♥去
All right, everybody to bed!
不行 爸爸说我们可以看完10戒
No way! Dad said we could finish watching The Ten Commandments!
洛伊 那个电影有4小时那么长
Roy, that movie is four hours long.
我告诉过他们他们只能看前5戒
I told them they’d watch only five commandments.
洛尼 我是伊尔
Hi, Ronnie, it’s Earl.
我们有大问题了 我需要你丈夫来
We got a big problem. I need your old man in the field.
如果我不在车上 洛伊晚上不能开车
Roy can’t drive at night without me.
我们正全面停电
We’re experiencing an overall outage!
等一下 我不能 亲爱的
Wait, wait, wait. I can’t… Hey, honey!
快一点 是伊尔打来的
Jiminy cricket. It’s Earl on the phone.
尼瑞 快开车去托罗诺的N线报道
Neary. Get into your truck and report to line N in Tolono.
我们这边没电了 你们那边停电了没有?
We’re losing power across the grid. Has the outage hit you yet?
尼瑞?
Neary?
别关灯
Hey! Lights!
巴里
Barry!
我迷路了
Help! I’m lost.
你要去托罗诺 对吧?
You’re gonna cough up a little Tolono, right?
现在在州际90号♥公路上
Cough up Tolono on Interstate Highway 90.
看看有什么熟悉的路标
A little familiar landmark of some sort.
-科布莱德路 南20 -科布莱德?
– Cornbread Road, south of 20. – Cornbread?
电力一定已经恢复了
Power must have been restored.
好几百个邻居以为这是星期六晚上
Couple hundred neighbors think it’s Saturday night.
调度 这里是411
Dispatch, this is 411.
你要我不去托罗诺了吗?
Do you want me to disregard that Tolono call?
你堵在路中间了 笨蛋
You’re in the middle of the road, jackass!
你能告诉我哪里是科布莱德路么? 傻瓜?
Can you tell me where Cornbread is? Turkey!
834… 834… F-27.
M-玛丽-10 到 M-玛丽-12
M-Mary-10 through M-Mary-12. Okay.
听在环形炉上哪里都去不了
Stoppage in the single circuits will lead you right to nowhere.
M-玛丽-10
M-Mary-10.
糟了
Oh, shit!
你们在那里看到了什么?
What do you guys got out there?
我无法相信
I don’t believe this!
天 它象房♥子一样大
My God! It’s as big as a house!
象谷仓一样
Shaped like a barn.
这简直疯了
This is absolutely crazy.
就在Telemark高速公路尽头和HarPer Valley(地名)东面
Just off the Telemark Expressway and east toward Harper Valley.
不
No!
小心
Watch out!
天哪女士
Oh, my God! Lady!
你没事吧? 对不起
Are you okay? I’m sorry.
我没有看见她 他在路中间
I didn’t see him. He was in the middle of the road.
这里
Hello! Here!
你怎么啦
What’s the matter with you?
巴里 回来
Barry, come back here!
冰淇淋
Ice cream!
真是疯了
This is nuts.
等一下
Wait a minute!
你们在做什么嗨
What are you guys doing? Hey!
那是俄亥俄 要付2角5分
That’s Ohio! That’s a quarter!
天哪 看看这些恶心的东西
Jesus, look at those suckers. They’re glued to the road!
亲爱的 起来
Honey, wake up!
洛尼 醒来 你不会相信我看到什么
Ronnie, wake up! You’re not gonna believe what I saw!
不要
Don’t! Not now.
不 听着 我从来不会相信它
No, listen! I never would have believed it!
是这样的 在车里有一整个
There was this… In the cab there was this whole…
它走了 一个红颜色的 呼的一声
It went… It was… There was a red whoosh that…
洛伊
Roy.
埃克打电♥话♥给你
Ike called you.
还有格文
And McGovern.
他们让你打给他们他们找不到你
They want you to call. They couldn’t reach you.
我关了收音机
I turned the radio off.
别这样电♥话♥震天响
Don’t do that. The phone rang off the hook.
已经吵醒塞维亚2次了 你最好打给他们
It woke Sylvia up two times already. You’d better call them.
你从国家地里杂♥志♥上看到过这些极光的图片对吗?
You know those pictures in National Geographic, the aurora borealis?
这个比那个还要好
This is better than that. Come on!
来吧 洛尼 起来
Come on, Ronnie, get up.
-怎么了? -没什么 我不知道
– What’s wrong? – Nothing is wrong. I don’t know.
起来 起来 不是开玩笑
Get up, get up! I’m not kidding.
-快点 -发生事故了?
– Come on, – Is it an accident?
没发生事故 你想到外面去 对么?
No, it’s not an accident. You wanted out of the house, right?
但不是在凌晨4点的时候
Not at 4:00 in the morning.
洛尼 我需要你来和我一起看一些东西
Ronnie, I need you to see something with me.
真得很重要
It’s really important.
好吧 好吧 孩子怎么办?
Okay. All right. What about the kids?
什么? 噢孩子 我会带上孩子
What? Oh, the kids! I’ll get the kids.
塞维亚 我们要去冒险了
Sylvia, we’re going on an adventure.
托比布拉得 来吧 起来
Toby! Brad! Come on! Get up.
比高尔夫还要好玩
It’s better than Goofy Golf!
我已经走得够快了
I’m going as fast as I can!
来吧
Come on.
嗨 哈里斯夫人
Hi, Mrs. Harris.
洛伊 哈里斯夫人在那里
Roy, there’s Mrs. Harris.
你最好有一个好理由
There better be a good reason for this…
因为这实在是没道理
because it doesn’t make sense!
好吧 罗伊 我实在是想听听你的解释
All right, Roy, I really think you’ve proved your point.
你被太阳晒伤了 看看你
You’re sunburned. Look at you.
亲爱的 那是什么?
Honey, what is that?
洛伊 那个看上去是怎样的?
Roy, what did it look like?
像一个圆筒冰淇淋
It was like an ice-cream cone.
什么味道的?
What flavor?
桔子味的
Orange.
是桔子味 它不像一个圆筒冰淇淋
It was orange. It wasn’t like an ice-cream cone.
它更像一个贝壳 好比这样
It was more like a shell. You know like this.
像墨西哥薄饼那样?
Like a taco?
它是不是象那些萨拉·李做的月亮形的饼干?
Was it like one of those Sara Lee moon-shaped cookies?
那些新月形的饼干么?
Those crescent cookies?
你不觉得我做饼干很拿手么?
Don’t you think I’m taking this really well?
我记得以前我们来过类似的地方
I remember coming to places like this…
当时我们什么也不做 就静静的互望着
just to look at each other.
依偎在一起
Snuggle.
我不相信 我不相信
I don’t believe it. I don’t believe it!
我无法相信
I don’t believe it.
是科多帕希号♥
It’s the Cotopaxi.
-为什么它在这里? -打死我也想不通
– Why is it here? – Beats the shit out of me.
5郡不明飞行物
印第安纳嗡嗡响
这是浴室么?
Is this the bathroom?
这个不是你们的玩具
This is not your toy to play with every time I turn around.
看爸爸的阴阳脸
He looks like a 50/50 Bar.
好了都出去 你们所有人都出去
All right, out of this house. All of you. Out of my house.
很抱歉 但是你们不能再玩这个了
I’m sorry, but you’re not to play with this ever!
在我打扫完这一堆烂摊子前别进来
Get out while I clean up your mess!
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
我找到这个黄颜色的东西
I found this overnight tanning stuff.
你喷在半边脸上 这样2边脸就可以变成一个颜色了