直到它被烧掉
You worked at the store
till the place burned down.
我在布鲁克戴尔修学分
I took courses at Brookdale.
但你半途而废了
And dropped out.
因为你也不去了
Because you stopped going.
我们只是用那些课来打发时间
Because we were just killing
time with those classes.
一个学期
One semester,
我们甚至还修了犯罪学
we took Criminology,
for Christ’s sake.
我们想成为什么?蝙辐侠?
What the fuck were we training
to be, Batman?
至少我们在做些什么
DANTE:
At least we were
doing something
而不是把生命浪费在便利商店里
instead of wasting our lives in
some fucking convenience store!
你知道吗?
RANDAL:
You know what?
你可以尽量说小歇商店的坏话
但我想念那个地方
You can badmouth Quick Stop all
you want, but I miss that place.
我喜欢在那里工作
I loved working there.
那段日子是我一生中最快乐的时间
I look back on that period
as the best time in my life.
现在我知道你是个疯子
Now I know you’re fuckir nuts.
为什么?因为我喜欢我做的事?
Why? Because I enjoyed
what I did?
我可以看电影
I got to watch movies,
整那些混♥蛋♥们
和成天跟朋友们打混
fuck with assholes,
and hang out with my best friend
all day.
你能想到更享受生活的方法吗?
Can you think of a better way
to make a living?
是的 也许这和平常人的生活不同
Yeah, maybe it’s not
what everyone does,
但那真♥他♥妈♥的爽
but it was pretty fucking good.
妈的 那只是你自己
(laughs)
Man, that’s you all over.
以最低的标准过日子
Scrape by with the bare minimum.
我受够了这样 蓝道
Well, I’m tired of that, Randal.
我已经不在高中了
I’m not in high school anymore.
妈的 我甚至已不是二十几岁的人了
Shit, I’m not
even in my twenties anymore.
我不想整天坐着
I don’t want to sit around
and rag on customers
边吃免费食物边骚扰顾客
while eating free food.
那是你想做的
That’s what you want to do.
那是你一直都想做的事
That’s what you’ve
always wanted to do.
如果你人生的目标就是这样
那么我祝福你
Well, if that’s all you want out
of life, man, then God bless,
但我拒绝让你拉的屎
污染我的生活
but I refuse to let your shit
taint the rest of mine.
不 我会好好解决我和艾玛的事
No. I’m gonna smooth
things over with Emma,
然后去佛罗里达
go to Florida
开始我没有蓝道·葛雷夫斯的生活
and start
my Randal Graves-free existence.
然后试着忘记过去这33年曾经发生过
And try to forget these last
33 years ever happened.
所以你对我们过去一起渡过的时间
是这么看法?
So that’s the way you see all
this time we’ve spent together?
真是怪了
That’s weird, man.
我以为你是世界上唯一一个
I thought you were
the only guy in the world
了解我并且支持我
who got me and had my back…
唯一肯为我挡子弹的人
the only person
who’d take a bullet for me,
因为我以为你对我
’cause I assumed
you felt about me
也会像我对你一样
the same way I feel about you.
谁知道突然有一天
你会说“我要搬家了 掰掰”
Then, all of a sudden, one day,
you’re like, “I’m moving. Bye.”
你知道我有什么感觉吗?
Do you know
what that’s been like for me?
我看见了一个无趣的未来
I’m looking at a future
that just sucks,
因为你不在那未来里
because you’re
not gonna be in it anymore.
更甚的是你放弃我而得到的
不是个什么有意义的人生
And you’re not
even throwing me over
for a life
that means something to you.
只是个愚笨 空虚的自我存在感
It’s just a stupid,
hollow existence
你觉得你应该拥抱它
因为你已经老了
you think you should embrace
because you’re getting old
or something,
因为这是大家都想追求的人生
because it’s the kind of life
everyone else goes after.
你只是只盲目跟从的工蜂
You’re a fucking drone, dude.
很好
DANTE:
Fine.
下位被你毁了人生的朋友
Then the next friend
whose life you ruin
可以拥有无拘无束的灵魂
can be a totally free spirit.
怎么样?
How’s that?
你以为我这种年纪还想交朋友?
You think I want to start
making friends at my age?
老天
Christ.
谁会想交我这种朋友?
Who would want me
as their friend?
我讨厌所有人
任何事情对我来说都很愚蠢
I hate everyone, and everything
seems stupid to me…
但你一直都是我的互补
…but you were always
the counterbalance to that…
你是阴 我是阳
the guy who was the yin
to my yang.
你叫我以后的日子该怎么过?
But now what the fuck am I gonna
do for the rest of my life?
我说 妈的 我真希望
I mean, shit, I really wish
在我们认识那天你就告诉我
you would’ve told me this
when I first met you
说你有一天
会背弃我们的友情
that one day,
you were gonna bail
on our friendship,
因为如果我知道你几十年后
because if I had known
you were just gonna flake on me
会临阵脱逃的话…
a few decades later…
我一开始就根本不会交你这个朋友
I wouldn’t have even bothered
with your ass
in the first place.
天啊 你们两个为何不
赶快做♥爱♥然后和好?
Jesus, why don’t you two
just fuck and get it
over with already?
死同志
(muttering):
Faggots.
你难道不能偶尔说说有用的话吗?
Why can’t you ever say
something useful for a change?
你♥他♥妈♥还在等什么?
Well, what the fuck
you waiting for?
该你说话了
That’s your cue, man.
我不知说什么
I got nothing.
老天爷
你有个屁用
Jesus fucking Christ,
what good are you,
你这死哑巴
you mute fuck?!
你知道吗?那很伤人
You know what?
That hurts.
你对我们的活动有过什么贡献?
Like, what do you ever add
to the fucking proceedings?
你只会说一句话:
“我爱小屄♥♥”
You got, like, one answer
for everything: “Pussy, man.”
那老兄 你一定爱死这人了
Oh, then, man, you must love
this fuckir guy,
因为他是我认识最大的胆小鬼
’cause he’s the biggest pussy
I ever met.
他的一生
The dude who lives his life
是照别人的标准而活的
according
to everyone else’s standards.
“我必须去佛罗里达结婚
“I got to go to Florida
因为那是别人所期望的”
and get married, ’cause that’s
what’s expected of me.”
而最疯狂的是
And the fuckir insane part is,
he ain’t even that crazy
他根本不是那么爱
他将要娶的女人
about the chick he’s marrying
or Florida,
更别说他还有个
never mind the fact