Enough! Leave me alone with her.
够了 让我单独跟她谈谈
I will send for you when I finish. It won’t be long.
很快就会结束 到时我会通知你
Swords? Javelins?
剑 标枪
Or are you going to set me on fire?
还是放火
The time has come for us to understand each other.
该是我们互相了解的时候了
Whatever else I may be, in your opinion, first of all, I am Caesar.
不管你怎样说 我就是凯撒
And I am Cleopatra, queen, daughter of Isis!
而我是克里奥帕特拉 伊西斯女神之女
If I say so and when I say so, you are what I say you are,
我说你是什么
nothing more.
你就是什么
Hail Caesar!
凯撒万岁
You, descendant of inbred generations of incestuous mental defectives,
你 多代近亲通婚所生的白♥痴♥
how dare you call me barbarian. Barbarian!
竟敢叫我们野蛮人 野蛮人
Daughter of a drunkard who bribed his way
你的先人是只会吹笛子的醉酒佬
to the throne.
一路靠贿赂登上王位
Your price was too high, remember?
你一将功成万骨枯 记得吗
I’ve had enough of you pretenders
我受够了你的装腔作势
parading on ruins of past glories.
脚下尽是光荣的废墟
Only the future concerns me.
我在意的是未来
Keep out of my affairs, do as I say.
既然如此 照我的话去做
Do as you say?
照你的话去做
Literally?
真的吗
As if I were something you had conquered?
就像你已征服了我
If I choose to regard you as such.
只要我如此认为
Am I to understand that you’re free to do with me whatever you want,
我是不是该乖乖跟你合作
whenever you want?
你就可以为所欲为吗
Yes, I want that understood.
是的 这见解十分正确
Won’t you at least wear your laurel wreath,
你干脆戴上皇冠
so I can be reminded it’s the divine Caesar that honors me so?
我清楚记得是蒙凯撒宠幸
You talk too much.
你讲得太多了
I promise you,
我这样子
you won’t like me this way.
你不会喜欢的
Caesar! An attack on the moon gate!
凯撒 月门受到袭击
The moon gate. An attack in force!
月门 武力袭击
Those ballistas need eliminating.
炮塔必需摧毁
Send out a turtle.
派出战龟
Form the turtle!
备妥战龟
Now is the time for us to attack!
该是进攻的好时机
No. We have a full legion in reserve.
不 但是我们已用了预备军
We hold our positions here.
守在这里就可以了
Two hours till dawn. We’ll hold where we are.
离黎明两小时了 守住这里就可以了
And what happens at dawn? I thought you knew.
天亮之后呢 你知道的
The sun comes up.
太阳升起来啊
Tell the men they’ve won.
告诉部下我们已取得胜利
Liberty and wine for defenders of the gate.
犒赏守门有功的士卫
All reserves, cavalry, every man available, move out behind Achillas.
所有后备兵力移至亚其勒背后
We have him in a vise. What is the other half?
两面包抄 包抄的另一边呢
Rufio and the armies of Mithradates. He went out last night.
鲁非欧和密斯里达的部队
Mithradates? How could he get here this fast?
密斯里达 他怎会那么快
I sent him when we sailed for Egypt.
我们出航埃及时他已出发
No general in his right mind can
任何有理智的将军
hold Alexandria with two legions
都不会妄想靠两队军队拿下亚历山大
as you and others have repeatedly pointed out to me.
你们不是常常那么说吗
I taste your drink, daughter of Isis,
我尝你的酒 伊西斯女神之女
and if there be harm in it, let the harm fall upon me.
若有毒 就毒死我吧
Lotus.
洛托斯
You wiped the rim of the cup after you tasted it. Why?
喝过之后将杯边擦干净 知道为什么吗
Why? So my mouth would not soil it.
为什么 以免被我的嘴污染
Lotus,
洛托斯
taste it again.
再尝一口
Pothinus said he would have me killed. Forgive me, Majesty.
波第洛斯说要杀我 原谅我 陛下
Forgive me. Forgive me.
原谅我 原谅我
I forgive you.
我原谅你
Now drink it.
现在喝吧
Apollodorus!
阿波罗德斯
Apollodorus!
阿波罗德斯
Great silence for Gaius Julius Caesar,
欢迎罗马元老院执政官
senate consul of the people of Rome.
朱利斯·凯撒
You will all stand.
全体肃立
Let what is said be recorded
以下所讲的
as the judgment and decree of the Senate and people of Rome.
是代表罗马元老院之审判与裁定
There is no judgment here.
没有审判啊
And the decree not Rome’s, but Cleopatra’s.
裁定也按克里奥帕特拉的意思
She has lied to you, Caesar.
你被她骗了 凯撒
She and her slaves lie to you.
她跟她的奴仆骗了你
You have not been accused, Pothinus. Thus far.
尚未请你离席 波第诺斯
You are now charged with inciting and abetting war against the Roman army
兹控告你煽动对罗马之战
and plotting to assassinate Queen Cleopatra.
以及图谋暗♥杀♥克里奥帕特拉
You are guilty of both. You are sentenced to death.
两项罪名成立 宣判死刑
It’s too bright in here. Shut out some of the sun.
太亮了 遮掉一些光线
Are you going to kill me too, Caesar?
凯撒 连你也想杀我
What am I accused of?
我的罪名是什么
IKing Ptolemy is hereby removed from the protective custody of Rome.
托勒密国王不再受罗马保护
He’ll leave within the hour
立刻送返
and be conducted safely to the camp of Achillas.
亚其勒斯将军的营中
Achillas! You’re going to send me back to my own troops?
送我回我的部队
He is to be accompanied by his learned tutor, Theodotus.
他的军师席铎特斯亦将会同行
Do you hear that? You’ll be saved along with me.
听到没有 你也获救了
Stop grinning, you little idiot.
不要这么开心 小白♥痴♥
May I speak?
恕我多口讲句
You know that Achillas is trapped
你明知亚其勒斯被包抄夹在
between your own legions and the armies of Mithradates.
密斯里达和你的部队之中
To send His Majesty to fight may mean his death.
将我王送去等于送死
An occupational hazard for those who are king.
此乃身为国君的风险
But then certainly not I, Caesar.
等等 凯撒
I’m no king,
但我不是一国之君
nor general. What do I know of war?
也不是将领 不懂战争
A simple scholar.
只是个学者
A man of thoughts and words.
只是个史弱书生
Too many words. Enough.
不用多言
Let all be done properly as decreed.
一切按宣判执行
Flavius.
弗拉维乌斯
Find Apollodorus. Return his dagger to him.
将匕♥首♥还给阿波罗德斯
You might clean it first. It has Pothinus all over it.
先洗干净 上面沾满波第诺斯的血
Yes, yes, I know I’m tired. I promise I’ll sleep.
好 好 我知道我累了 我会去睡
You have my apologies for what almost happened to you.
对不起 差点伤到你
Caesar, will you talk with me for just a minute?
凯撒 可以说几句话吗
Yesterday was full. Tonight was long.
昨天很忙 昨晚没空
This morning has not been uneventful.
今早事情又多
Did you know that Apollodorus would kill Pothinus?
你事前知不知道阿波罗德斯要杀波第诺斯
He was kind enough to wait until Rome had passed sentence of death.
他很耐心的等到宣判死刑
And my brother
我弟弟
and Theodotus?
和席铎特斯
They too will be killed, possibly.
他们也可能被杀
Probably.
可能吧
Your Majesty, I’m truly weary.
陛下 我真的很累了
You knew all along, didn’t you, that there was no real danger.
你早知道没有真正的危险吧
That Mithradates was on his way to reinforce you.
密斯里达正在赶来
Why didn’t you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
You wouldn’t believe me.
我说我有备而来 你不相信
I really must insist.
我真的要
I would’ve believed you.
我本来会信任你
You didn’t trust me. Not for an instant.
是你不信任我吧 当然不是
And yet, in these last few minutes,
但是刚才
you have made me undisputed queen.
你确立了我的王位
The sole ruler of Egypt. Why?
成为埃及唯一的统治者 为什么
Perhaps tomorrow, we could talk.
明天或晚一点 我们可以谈谈
Why, Caesar?
为什么 凯撒
It was best for Rome!
这最符合罗马的利益
Best for Egypt. For Egypt too.
最符合埃及的利益 也对
Cleopatra, get out. I beg of you, get out.
克里奥帕特拉 请你出去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!