Yeah.
是的
Pretty intuitive call on the baby.
我看了你动手术的过程
Think so?
表现如何?
I couldn’t have done it better.
太好了 我望尘莫及
Well, that’s a compliment.
多谢夸奖
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I’m spending time with you.
我要陪你一辈子
Will you marry me?
嫁给我好吗?
We can finally get up to Tahoe.
我们终于可以去塔皓湖
Get married on the Nevada side…
在那里结婚
honeymoon and be back before we miss a case.
度蜜月 还来得及回来动手术
What do you want me to do? Get down on my knees?
你要我怎么做? 跪下来求婚吗?
What do you want me to say?
要我说什么呢?
We belong together.
我们属于彼此
We’re the same species.
我们是同一种人
Jordan. I’m not…
乔登 我不擅长…
You know, I’m not very good at matters of the heart.
你知道我不知擅长表白内心
I mean… the proverbial heart.
我是指 心里的话
Please be my wife.
请嫁给我
Just think about it.
考虑一下吧
Breathe in.
深呼吸
Breathe in.
深呼吸
I’m good.
我很好
I don’t understand a God who would let us meet,
我不懂 上苍既然让我们相识
if we could never be together.
为何不让我们相守
He didn’t tell you.
他没告诉你
Tell me what?
告诉我什么?
Maybe you should ask him.
也许你可以问问他
No, I’m asking you.
我是在问你
Seth knows no fear…
塞斯不会恐惧
no pain… no hunger.
不会痛 不会肚子饿
He hears music in the sunrise.
他在黎明时可以听到天籁
But he’d give it all up.
但他愿意放弃这一切
He loves you that much.
他深爱着你
I don’t understand.
我不懂
He can fall.
他可以下到尘间
He can give up his existence as he knows it.
他可以不再当天使
He can give up eternity
放弃永恒的生命
and become one of us.
变成凡人
It’s up to you.
一切全看你了
How do you know this?
你怎么会知道这些事?
Because I did it.
因为我下凡了
Seth.
塞斯
Seth, I need to talk to you.
塞斯 我要和你谈一谈
Seth, please.
塞斯 拜托
Please be here.
拜托现身一下
God, help me through this.
上帝 求求你帮我
You are so beautiful.
你是如此美好
You’ll always be that way.
你永远会那么美好
Jordan asked me to go away with him…
乔登邀我一起旅行
and get married.
并向我求婚
He knows me.
他了解我
He knows the demands of my work.
他了解我的工作性质
You don’t love him.
你不爱他
He and I are the same.
他和我是同样的人
And I want that.
我需要这个
And I want somebody
我需要的人
who can feel my hand when I touch him.
必须能感觉到我的触摸
But you can feel me.
但是你也能感觉到我啊
You felt me.
你能感觉到我呀
I want to say goodbye.
我要和你说再见
I don’t want to see you again.
我不要再见到你了
Hey, buddy.
老兄
You can’t be in here.
这里不准进来
Do you see me?
你看得到我?
Do you see me?
你看得到我?
Can you see me?
你看得见我吗?
Oh,yeah. We can see you.
我们都看得到你
Is this blood?
这是不是血?
This is blood!
这是血!
Is it red?
是不是红的?
Red?
红的?
Is it red?
是不是红的?
Color.
我看到颜色了
What color were the drugs you took?
你嗑的药是什么颜色的啊?
Better get your butt out of here.
快滚出这里吧
You got somewhere to go?
有没有地方去?
Maggie.
玛姬
Maggie.
玛姬
Hi.
嗨
Hello.
你好
I was wondering if you could tell me
我想知道
how to get to the county hospital?
郡立医院怎么走?
Can I help you, sir?
需要帮忙吗 先生?
I’ll just take a moment to catch my breath.
等一下 让我先喘口气
Breath!
我会呼吸了
Maggie Rice.
玛姬·莱丝
Are you a patient?
你是病人吗?
No. I just need to find her, please.
不是 我必须找到她 拜托
You’ll have to call her office.
你得打电♥话♥到她办公室
I am sure someone there can help you.
那里有人会帮你
Do you know where she is?
知道她在哪儿吗?
No, sir, I do not know where she is.
对不起 不清楚
You have this computer…
你有电脑…
and all this technology.
还有这么多科技
Can’t you look her up?
难道不能查查看
Ann. Where’s Maggie?
安 玛姬在哪?
So you’re a friend of Maggie’s?
你是玛姬的朋友?
What happened to you?
你怎么了?
Sorry.
对不起
It’s okay.
伤口不严重
I fell.
我跌下来
Evidently.
看得出来
Off a train?
从火车摔下来吗?
I fell in love.
我跌进爱河
Ann. Please help me find her.
安 求你帮我找到她
She went to Lake Tahoe.
她到塔皓湖去了
Her uncle has a cabin on the Nevada side.
她叔叔在那里有幢别♥墅♥
Wait!
等等
Cassiel.
凯索
Are you there?
你在吗?
Hello.
你好
Where you headed?
去哪里?
Tahoe!
塔皓湖
Reno!
雷诺市
Tahoe!
塔皓湖
I’m going to Reno.
我去雷诺市
I’m going to Tahoe.
我去塔皓湖
Hop in. We’ll figure it out when we get there.
上来 到了雷诺再转车
Am I too late?
我来迟了吗?
Too late?
怎么说?
Jordan?
乔登呢?
I couldn’t marry Jordan.
我不想嫁给乔登
I’m in love with you.
我爱的是你
What happened?
发生什么事?
Free will.
我运用自♥由♥意志
I feel you.
我感觉到你了
Do you feel that?
感觉到这个吗?
Yes.
当然
And that?
这个呢?