I’m not sick.
我没病
You’re sick. You can’t operate.
你病了 不适合开刀
They’ve rescheduled for Monday.
手术改期到周一
An elective valve, no big deal.
手术延期 没什么嘛
It is unprofessional,
这么做不符合专业精神
and it embarrasses me in front of my staff.
而且让我在同事面前下不了台
I saw the chart on Balford.
我看了贝福的纪录
What?
什么?
I’m on the committee. Maggie.
我是委员会一员 玛姬
It’s on review.
病例目前在审查中
It wasn’t your fault.
不是你的过失
I know.
我知道
Then what’s the problem?
那你是怎么了?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Maggie, You put up a terrific fight.
玛姬 你尽了全力
We fight for people’s lives, right?
医生本来就该尽全力救命
Don’t you ever wonder who it is we’re fighting with?
你是否想过 我们在和谁争命
So I’m crazy and chemically imbalanced.
难道是我疯了或吃错药
You’re tired.
你累了
You have moments.
你目前压力太大
Why didn’t you call me?
为什么不叫我过来?
Because I never sleep when you stay over.
你在我家过夜时 我老睡不好
You never sleep whether I stay over or not.
就算我不在你家 你也睡不好
You’re good.
你是个好医生
You know it.
你知道的
Come back Monday and get back on the horse.
周一回来 重振声威
Doctor?
医生
I’ll see you.
再见了
As I walk along the stony shore of the pond in my shirtsleeves…
衬衫袖子上的扣眼
Amazon basin in the north, once an island sea…
北部的亚马逊流域
The highest truth on the subject remains unsaid…
关于此事的最高真理未明
probably cannot be said.
或许是不容说明
Commencing search. Searching my soul.
开始搜寻 能搜到什么啊
What happened to the cards? You could touch the cards.
档案卡在哪? 应该按这里
She’s been looking at me for half an hour.
她看我看了半小时
Maybe if I just hang here…
要是我一直不走
This is a delicious evening,
这真是美妙的一晚
when the whole body’s one sense…
整个躯体感觉到…
What if I screamed?
我要是尖叫会怎么样?
What if I just screamed right now?
我现在就尖叫试试看
When a woman decides to sleep with a man…
当一个女人决定和男人上♥床♥…
You knew there would always be a spring…
你知道 永远会有春天…
as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen.
解冻之后 河水仍然会流淌
When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring…
冷雨不停地下 扼杀了春天
it was as though a young person had died for no reason.
彷若年轻的人莫名地死去
All right, they have rescheduled the operation for Monday.
事情是这样 手术延期到周一
What happened yesterday?
为什么昨天不开刀?
They had a golf tournament.
因为有高尔夫联谊赛
Who knows with these people?
我怎会知道是什么缘故
Good morning, Mr. Messinger.
早 麦辛格先生
The “G” is soft, like “messenger.”
是麦辛杰 不是麦辛格
What’s on your lip?
你嘴唇上是什么?
What? Am I slobbering here?
什么? 有口水流出来吗?
Where did you get that?
哪儿弄来的?
What am I, a prisoner?
我难道在坐牢不成
You want to get well, or you want Ben & Jerry’s?
要病好 就不准吃冰淇淋
This operation is a big deal, Mr. Messinger.
这是大手术 先生
You can continue to eat like this and…
你再这么吃下去
you might as well skip it. Save the 30 grand.
干脆就别开刀了 省下三万元
Well, docter. If you’d have performed the operation yesterday
你要是昨天
when you were supposed to…
就替我动了手术
I’d be sucking carrots through a straw in my arm.
现在我手上就该插了管子
What the hell happened?
为什么没动手术?
Circumstances were not optimal for the procedure.
当时状况不适合进行此程序
I ain’t “the procedure”.
我可不是什么”程序”
My name is Nathan Messinger and I’m right here.
我叫纳森·麦辛杰 我在这里
Hello, hello, hello…
你好…
Floating, floating. Don’t pop it. Don’t pop it!
飘上去了 不要打破气球
Maggie.
玛姬
Hi, Anne.
嗨! 安
What are you doing here?
来这儿干嘛?
I was on my way up to X-Ray…
我正要去放射科
and I thought I’d stop in and just…
顺道过来…
hide.
躲一下
From what?
躲什么?
I should’ve gone into pediatrics.
我当初应该选儿科的
Oh, no.
还好不是
Every guy you meet is
这里碰到的男人
either married or a gyno.
要不是已婚 就是妇产科医生
Never date a man who knows
千万别和妇产科医生拍拖
more about your vagina than you do.
他们比你都还了解你的私处
Poor little guy.
可怜的小宝贝
He never stops crying.
他老是在哭
What’s wrong with him?
他怎么了?
No insurance.
没有健保
Found him in a dumpster behind the House of Pies.
是弃婴 在垃圾箱里拾到的
We worked him up the wazoo for everything
什么检查都做过了
from drug exposure to diabetes.
毒品测试 糖尿病 全都做了
We got nothing.
什么也查不出来
May I?
我来看看
Sure.
好的
Did you do an ultrasound?
有没有做过超音波?
You hear a murmur?
有杂音吗?
Worth a shot.
不妨试试看
Okay, baby.
好了 小宝贝
So what are you hiding from?
你到底在躲谁?
My patient’s wife.
病人的太太
She wants me to tell her that her husband
她要我保证她先生
is going to be okay and that I have every confidence, and…
会没事 并且 我有信心 但是…
I don’t.
我没有
And after all this time, and after all this work…
当了这么多年医生
I suddenly have this feeling that…
我突然觉得…
none of this is in my hands.
我无法掌握病人的生死
Nothing.
无法掌握
And if it isn’t…
要是我什么也掌握不了
what do I do with that?
我该如何是好
Excuse me.
请问
Are you a visitor?
你来找人的吗?
Yes.

Visiting hours have been over since 8:00.
探访时间只到八点为止
Why do they have that?
为什么这样?
What?
什么?
Hours.
限制时间
Doesn’t it help the patient
有人探病
to be visited?
可以帮助病人心情愉快
Who are you visiting? Mr. Messinger?
你来探望哪位? 麦辛杰吗?
Right now?
此时此刻?
You.
探望你
I don’t need a visitor.
我用不着别人来探望我
You’re not ill?
你没病吗?
No.

I’m one of the doctors here.
我是这里的医生
Are you in despair?
你感觉绝望 对不对?
I lost a patient.
我失去了一个病人
You did everything you could?
你已尽了全力
I was holding his heart in my hand when he died.
他死时 我手里还握着他的心
Then he wasn’t alone.
那么他并不孤独
Yes, he was.
不 他孤独无依
People die.
人终将一死
Not on my table.
不能死在我的手术台上

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!