好痛
Ooh, that really hurt!
陛下
Oh, Your Majesty.
小姐
Young lady.
非常抱歉
I am so sorry.
不必介意 亲爱的
Oh, think nothing of it, my dear.
我得说 陛下
I wanted to say, Your Majesty,
您的儿子基特是我见过的最好的人
your son Kit is the most lovely person I ever met.
如此的善良 勇敢
So good and brave.
由衷地希望您知道他有多爱你
I hope you know how much he loves you.
失陪了
Excuse me!
等等
Wait!
等等
Wait!
你要去哪
Where are you going?
快 快
Hurry, hurry!
回来
Come back!
快走
Hurry!
快走 鹅先生
Hurry, please, Mr. Goose!
等等
Wait!
小心
Watch out!
上尉 备马
Captain, my horse.
不
No!
这有可能是引诱您离开皇宫的圈套
This may be some intrigue to lure you from the palace.
您的父亲要您待在这里
Your father needs you here.
上尉
Captain!
我正享受舞会呢
I was having a fine old time.
你铁了心要选那位女士了 是吗
You had to go and choose that one, didn’t you?
是的
Yes, I did.
快 鹅先生
Hurry, Mr. Goose!
驾
Come on!
小心 鹅先生
Be careful, Mr. Goose!
我的天
Oh, my goodness!
尔等 以国王之名命令你们停下
You there! Stop in the name of the king!
太不是时候了
Such bad timing.
停下
Halt there!
我知道怎么办了
I know what to do!
太好了
Yes!
太好了
Oh, yes!
把栅门打开
Get this thing open!
我的天
Oh, dear!
不不不
No, no, no.
真对不起
Oh, I’m sorry.
你们会发现它坐起来很舒服
You’ll find it’s very comfortable.
闭嘴
Do shut up!
灰姑娘
Cinderella!
-灰姑娘 -我们得弄醒她
– Cinderella! – We’ll have to wake her up.
灰姑娘
Cinderella!
快起来 懒骨头
Wake up, lazy bones!
拿茶水和饼干来
Tea and a plate of biscuits.
欢迎回来
Welcome back!
-你看起来挺高兴的嘛 -衣服还湿了
– You look cheerful! – And wet!
我淋了一会儿雨想放松一下
Oh, uh, I took a walk in the rain to cheer myself up.
真是只有你才会做的蠢事
Typical.
我去端茶
Tea.
我们不仅仅只是言语交流
We did not communicate through mere words.
还有灵魂的碰撞
Our souls met.
准确地说 是我和王子的灵魂
Precisely. My soul and the prince’s soul.
你的魂早飞到宴席桌上去了
Your soul was over by the banquet tables.
你没看到他和我跳了舞呢
You didn’t see him dance with me.
和你跳舞
Dance with you?
他连话都没和你说过
He didn’t even speak to you.
不怪我们 母亲 都是那个姑娘
It was not our fault, Mother. It was that girl.
那位神秘的公主
The mystery princess.
神秘公主
Mystery princess?
真是个让人着迷的存在
My, what a charming notion.
她才不是什么公主
Oh, she was no princess.
她是个到处献丑装模作样的不速之客
She was a preening interloper who made a spectacle of herself.
粗野轻佻 无礼地闯入舞会的贱民
A vulgar, young hussy marched into the ball,
还只身一人
unaccompanied, if you will,
不惜犯了众怒 直接扑向王子
and to the horror of everyone, threw herself at the prince.
他还真的就和那么丑的女人跳了舞
And he actually danced with the ugly thing.
-是吗 -是的
– Yes? – Yes.
真可惜 王子就是太有礼貌了
It was pity. He was too polite to send
不愿在众目睽睽之下将她捆了丢出去
her packing in front of everyone, you see.
而且他不忍♥心
But not wanting to expose
我们再继续忍♥受这个无礼的村姑
us to the presumptuous wench any further,
-就带她走了 -还训斥她让她离开
– he took her apart. – And told her off.
但她不肯走
But she refused to leave
还是宫廷禁卫队把她赶出了舞会呢
and the palace guards chased her from the party!
我真同情王子 眼光太差
I pity the prince. Such bad taste.
他们是天生一对
They belong with each other.
无所谓了 孩子们
Well, it’s no matter, girls.
这场舞会就是个幌子
The ball was a mere diversion.
王子不能自♥由♥地恋爱结婚
The prince is not free to marry for love.
他将和扎拉戈萨的夏琳娜公主结婚
He’s promised to the Princess Chelina of Zaragosa.
大公爵亲口告诉我的
The Grand Duke told me himself.
这太不公平了
It’s so very unfair.
是的
Yes.
这个世界就是这样
The way of the world.
又见面了
Oh, hello again.
谢谢你们的帮助
Thank you for your help.
今晚真像是一场梦
It really was like a dream.
比梦还要好
Better than a dream.
艾拉迫不及待地
Ella couldn’t wait to write down
记录下所发生的一切
all that had happened,
这样她就能清楚地记得每一个细节
so that she might remember every single bit of it
仿佛她正在告诉她的母亲和父亲
just as if she were telling her mother and father
宫殿舞会的盛况以及和王子共度的时光
about the palace ball and her time with the prince.
尤其 是那位王子的事
Above all, the prince.
你来了
Oh, you’ve come.
很好
Good.
父亲
Oh, Father.
别走
Don’t go.
我该走了
I must.
你不会孤单一人的
You needn’t be alone.
娶一位妻子吧
Take a bride.
那位夏琳娜公主
The Princess Chelina.
如果我命令你娶她呢
What if I commanded you to do so?
我爱您敬您 但我不会娶她
I love and respect you, but I will not.
我相信我们不必到他国
I believe that we need not look outside of our borders
寻求力量和指引
for strength or guidance.
我们所需要的 就在我们眼前
What we need is right before us.
只要坚强勇敢 仁慈善良 就能找到
And we need only have courage and be kind to see it.
确实如此
Just so.
你已经成长为一个有主见的男人
You’ve become your own man.
很好
Good.
或许 趁我还有最后一口气
And perhaps, in the little time left to me,
我可以做一回你想要的好父亲
I can become the father you deserve.
不要为了利益而结婚
You must not marry for advantage.
一定要为了爱
You must marry for love.
找到那个姑娘
Find that girl.
找到她
Find her.
他们都在谈论的那个人
The one they’re all talking about.
那个健忘的落下了
The forgetful one
-鞋子的姑娘 -落下了鞋子的姑娘
– who loses her shoes. – …loses her shoes.
振作起来 孩子
Oh, be cheerful, boy.
谢谢您 父亲
Thank you, Father.
谢谢你 基特
Thank you, Kit.
我爱你 儿子
I love you, son.
我爱您 父亲
I love you, Father.
举国哀悼之后
Once the time for mourning had passed,