舞会开始
Let our ball commence!
失陪
Excuse me.
万分抱歉 殿下
A thousand apologies, Your Royal Highness.
我也一头雾水
I don’t know what happened.
基特先生
Mr. Kit.
真的是你
It’s you,
对吗
isn’t it?
确实
Just so.
公主殿下…
Your Highness…
如果可以…
If I may…
那…
that is…
那将会是我最大的荣幸
it would give me the greatest pleasure,
我是否有此殊荣
if you would do me
能让我领你跳
the honor of letting me lead you through this…
这第一支…
the first…
舞吗
Dance?
是的 第一支舞
Yes, dance.
就是这个
That’s it.
大家都在看着您
They’re all looking at you.
相信我 他们看的人是你
Believe me, they’re all looking at you.
她是谁
Who is she?
我不知道
I have no idea.
那是谁 母亲
Who’s that, Mama?
我也不确定 但这绝不是个好兆头
I’m not exactly sure, but this does not bode well.
她穿的裙子太美了
That’s a lovely dress she’s got on.
-而且人也漂亮 -专心点
– And how pretty she is. – Concentrate!
去吸引王子的注意 笨蛋 快进舞池
You must turn the prince’s head, you fools! Now, get out there!
可是没人请我们跳舞啊
But no one’s asked us to dance.
先生们
Gentlemen.
请允许我向您们介绍我的女儿
May I present my daughters,
-阿纳斯塔西娅和德瑞斯拉 -小姐
– Anastasia, Drisella. – Mademoiselle.
去跳舞吧
Off you go!
笑一笑
Smile.
跟我来
Come with me.
-他在那边 -笑一笑
– Over there. – Smile.
原来您就是那位王子
So, you’re the prince!
准确地说 不是”那位王子”
Not “The prince,” exactly.
世界上有很多王子
There are plenty of princes in the world.
我只是其中之一
I’m only a prince.
可是您的名字其实并不是基特
But your name’s not really Kit.
当然是 我父亲一直都这么叫我
Certainly it is, and my father still calls me that,
尤其是在我没惹他生气的时候
when he’s especially un-peeved at me.
您也并不是什么学生
But you’re no apprentice.
我是 学的是君王之道
I am. An apprentice monarch.
还有很多本事要学
Still learning my trade.
天哪
Oh, gosh!
请原谅我
Look, please forgive me.
我怕你得知我的身份 会对我另眼相待
I thought you might treat me differently if you knew.
我误以为你是位善良诚实的乡下姑娘
I mistook you for a good, honest country girl,
现在看来是你不愿吓坏一名小小的士兵
and now I see you didn’t want to overawe a plain soldier.
才不是那样
Little chance of that.
没有秘密了吧
No more surprises?
没有秘密了
No more surprises.
那是你吗
Is that you?
我不喜欢肖像画上的自己 你呢
I hate myself in paintings. Don’t you?
没人给我画过肖像
No one’s ever painted my portrait.
没人吗 他们真应该画画你
No? Well, they should.
她是谁
Who is she?
她没有报上姓名 大人
She gave no name, Your Grace.
你也没问
You didn’t ask?
我正在介绍
On account of introducing
什么什么国的什么什么公主呢
Princess Blodwyn of Llanfairpwllgwyngyll…
-闭嘴 -“闭嘴” 遵命
– Shut up, will you? – “Shut up.” Absolutely.
简直不敢相信
I don’t believe this!
不 不是她
No! Not her!
他们会在舞会上到处找您吧
Won’t they miss you at the ball?
可能吧
Maybe.
不过不用急着回去
But let’s not go back just yet.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
我一回去 他们就会
When I go back, they will try
努力撮合我和他们选中的女士
to pair me off with a lady of their choosing.
他们希望我为了利益去联姻
I’m expected to marry for advantage.
为了谁的利益
Oh. Well, whose advantage?
问得好
That is a good question.
你有权选择遵循自己的心意
Well, surely you have a right to your own heart.
我得在自己的心意与国王的意愿间权衡
And I must weigh that against the king’s wishes.
他是一位英明的君主 也是慈爱的父亲
He’s a wise ruler and a loving father.
也许他会改变主意
Well, perhaps he’ll change his mind.
我担心 他没那么多时间来改变主意了
I fear he hasn’t much time to do so.
可怜的基特
Poor Kit.
大家都说她是一名公主
People are saying she’s a princess.
我们的王子似乎已经为她神魂颠倒
Our prince seems quite taken with her.
她直奔着王子而来
She went straight for him.
目标明确得让人不得不佩服她
You have to appreciate her efficiency.
不过如果她真是公主 也是件好事
But surely, if she is a princess, this may be good.
我已经允诺要促成他和夏琳娜公主的婚事
I’ve already promised him in marriage, to the Princess Chelina.
可是…
But…
请原谅 大人
Forgive me, Your Grace.
我并非有意打扰
I did not mean to intrude.
不 应该请您原谅我 夫人
No, it’s you who have to forgive me, madam.
我会为您保守秘密的
Your secret is safe with me.
我从没带人来过这里
I’ve never shown this place to anyone.
秘密花♥园♥
A secret garden.
我喜欢这儿
I love it!
请坐
Please.
不 我不能坐
No, I shouldn’t.
你坐吧
You should.
-不行 -坐吧
– I shouldn’t. – You should.
-不行 -坐下吧
– I shouldn’t. – You should.
那好吧
I will.
可以了吗
May I?
请吧
Please.
这是水晶做的鞋子
It’s made of glass.
可不是吗
And why not?
请允许我
Allow me.
谢谢
Thank you.
穿好了
There.
穿好了
There.
告诉我 你到底是谁
Will do tell me who you really are?
如果我说了 一切都将变得不同
If I do, I think everything might be different.
我不明白 至少请你告诉我你的名字
I don’t understand. Can you at least tell me your name?
我叫…
My name is…
我得走了
I have to leave.
很难向您说清
It’s hard to explain.
蜥蜴和南瓜 还有很多东西
Lizards and pumpkins, and things.
等等
Wait!
你要去哪
Where are you going?
您太好了
You’ve been awfully nice.
谢谢您给我一个美好的夜晚 我很喜欢
Thank you for a wonderful evening. I’ve loved it.
每分每秒都如此美妙
Every second!
“蜥蜴和南瓜”
“Lizards and pumpkins.”
借过
Excuse me.
对不起 非常抱歉
Sorry! Terribly sorry.
天哪
My goodness!
我的王子
My prince!
你选错舞伴了
You’ve got the wrong one!
你选错舞伴了
You’ve got the wrong one!
他要知道她的名字
He needs her name!
我知道他想要她的名字
I know he needs her name.
她的名字 蠢货 快去查她的名字
Her name, you ninny. Get her name!