要珍惜我们幸福生活过的家
to cherish the place we were so happy.
他们很爱我们的家
They loved our house…
现在他们去世了 我要替他们爱护它
and now that they’re gone, I love it for them.
那是我的家
It’s my home.
听好了 听好了
Hear ye! Hear ye!
安静
Quiet!
通知
“Know,
两个星期后
“On this day, two weeks hence,
将在皇宫里举♥行♥
“There shall be held, at the palace,
皇家舞会
“A Royal Ball.
这个舞会
“At said ball,
是按照古老♥习♥俗举办的
“In accordance with ancient custom,
届时将会为王子挑选一位新娘
“The prince shall choose a bride.
除此之外
“Furthermore,
王子下令
“At the behest of the prince,
举国上下的未婚女子
“It is hereby declared that every maiden in the kingdom,
不管是平民还是贵族
“Be she noble or commoner…
都被邀请参加
“Is invited to attend.
以上为尊贵的国王之命
“Such is the command of our most noble king.”
打扰一下 夫人
Excuse me, madam.
艾拉非常激动
Ella was enormously excited
要去见那个学徒 基特
to see Kit, the apprentice.
她的继妹们对于能见到王子
And her stepsisters were mildly intrigued
非常开心
by the notion of meeting the prince.
我一定要让他爱上我 看着吧
I shall trick him into loving me. See if I don’t!
这真是个天大的消息啊
This is the most hugest news!
冷静
Calm yourselves.
听我说
Now listen to me.
你们中之一 一定要俘获王子的心
One of you must win the heart of the prince.
做到了 我们就可以还清之前的债务
Do that, and we can unwind the debt in which we were ensnared
离开这个鬼地方
when we came to this backwater!
我要成为公主了吗
I, a princess?
或者是我 成为公主
Or rather, I, a princess?
消息都传到了
Having delivered your news,
你怎么还干站在这儿
why are you still here?
你得马上回镇上
You must return to town right away
让裁缝给我们准备三件上乘的礼服
and tell that seamstress to run us up three fine ball gowns.
三件
Three?
你真是太体贴了
That’s very thoughtful of you.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
能想到我啊
To think of me.
想到你
Think of you?
妈妈 她以为有一件是她的
Mummy, she believes the other dress is for her.
反应迟钝的灰姑娘
Poor, slow, little Cinders.
多丢人啊
How embarrassing.
你野心太大了
You’re too ambitious for your own good.
我只是想去看我的朋友
Oh, no. I only want to see my friend.
我跟你把话说清楚
Let me be very clear.
一件是阿纳斯塔西娅的
One gown for Anastasia,
一件是德瑞斯拉的
one for Drisella,
还有一件是我的
and one for me!
时尚的巴黎人
À la mode Parisian.
她听不懂
She doesn’t know what that means.
好吧
Good. Right.
就这么定了
That’s settled then.
赶紧去
Now go!
王国中的所有姑娘都会去追逐王子的
Every girl in the kingdom will be chasing the prince.
你必须先赶到那里
You must get there first
免得女裁缝已经被淹没在工作里了
before the seamstress is drowning in work!
她刚才说了什么 德瑞斯拉
Tell me what she said, Drisella.
我会的是法语 不是意大利语
I speak French, not Italian!
醒醒 殿下 您神游在外呢
Wake up, Your Royal Highness. You’re in a daze.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
那次狩猎后您一直不在状态
You’ve been off since the hunt.
是因为那个完美的姑娘
It’s that wonderful girl.
我禁不住一直想她
I can’t stop thinking about her.
世上有那么多姑娘
But there are plenty of girls.
但是她的精神 她的善良
But her spirit, her goodness…
您说她还能有个一样好的姐妹吗
You don’t suppose she has a sister, do you?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我一点都不了解她
I don’t know anything about her.
也许您那神秘的姑娘会来参加舞会
Perhaps your mystery girl may come to the ball.
您将舞会对所有人开放就是为此 对吗
That is why you threw the doors open, is it not?
上尉
Captain.
我那是为了百姓着想
It was for the benefit of the people.
可不是嘛
Of course.
我是多么的肤浅啊
How shallow of me.
假如她来了 我该怎么办
And if she comes, then what?
您该告诉她您是王子
Then you will tell her you’re a prince.
而王子想娶谁都可以
And a prince may take whichever bride he wishes.
-哈 -哈
– Ha! – Ha?
是啊 “哈”
Yes, “Ha.”
你知道我父亲和大公爵
You know my father and the Grand Duke
能允许我娶的只能是位公主
will only have me marry a princess.
假如森林中那姑娘真如您所说一般迷人
Well, if this girl from the forest is as charming as you say,
他们也许会改变想法
they may change their minds.
舞会的日子到来了
The day of the ball arrived
整个王国的子民都在屏息等待
and the entire kingdom held its breath in anticipation.
您希望我成为您的王后吗
You want me to be your queen?
谁 我吗
Who? Me?
紧一点
Tighter.
紧一点
Tighter!
紧一点
Tighter.
这就对了
That’s it!
挺好看的 姐姐
A vision, sister.
你也一样
Likewise.
我们要争取赢得王子的青睐
We must compete for the prince’s hand.
但我们彼此之间还是不要心存芥蒂
But let it not mean we harbor dark thoughts against each other.
当然不会 亲爱的妹妹
Of course not, dear sister.
我们出发去参加舞会前我不会毒死你的
I wouldn’t dream of poisoning you before we leave for the ball.
我也不会在路上将你推下飞驰的马车的
Oh, nor I of pushing you from a moving carriage on the way there.
我同样不会在到达后将你的脑袋砸碎在皇宫台阶的
Or I of dashing your brains out on the palace steps as we arrive.
毕竟我们是姐妹
We are sisters, after all.
毕竟血浓于水
And blood is so much thicker than water.
我们应该让王子自己来决定
We shall let the prince decide.
不知道他是个什么样的人
What will he be like, I wonder?
他是什么样的人不重要
What does it matter what he’s like?
重要的是他非常富有
He’s rich beyond reason.
难道你们和他结婚前都不想了解他吗
Wouldn’t you like to know a bit about him before you marry him?
当然不想 那也许会让我动摇的
Certainly not. It might change my mind.
我打赌你就从没和男人说过话
I bet you have never ever spoken to a man.
你说过吗 月亮脸
Have you, moon-face?
我说过 一次
I have, once.
和一位绅士
To a gentleman.
是某个仆人吧 毫无疑问的
Some menial, no doubt.
某个学徒
Some ‘prentice.
他的确是个学徒 没错
He was an apprentice, yes.
所有男人都愚不可及 那是妈妈说的
All men are fools, that’s what Mama says.
你越早明白这点就越好
The sooner you learn that, the better.
请与我跳第一支舞吧 小姐
The first dance, milady?
白马王子 您真是淘气
Prince Charming, you’re so naughty!
-我也想戴这个 -不行 我要戴
– I want to try it. – No, I’m wearing it.
不 不行
No! No!
再一次的
Not for the first time,
艾拉真心为那两位野心家感到可悲
Ella actually felt pity for these two schemers,
她们外表有多美丽内心就有多丑陋
who could be every bit as ugly within as they were fair without.
-我的王子 -他会爱我的
-My prince! -He would love me!
但我会成为他的王后的
But I will be his queen!
既然继母没有打算做第四条裙子
If her stepmother would not have a fourth dress made,
那么在艾拉看来 她也不该
it seemed to Ella that there was no reason why