你们是说我被下了咒语?
You’re telling me I’m under a magic spell?
这才是最坏的地方.
And here’s the worst part.
当灰姑娘努力要争取的时候
When Cinderelly tried her best to take a stand
努力争取
Take a stand
卑鄙的老女人想要她从此消失…
Mean old lady had her banished from the land…
格斯!
Gus Gus!
对不起.
Sorry.
灰姑娘现在在那艘会送她去很远的地方的船上
Cinderelly’s on a ship that’s gonna sail her far away
需要王子才能救她
It’s up to Princey-Prince to save the day
因为在舞会上, 在舞会上,
‘Cause at the ball, at the ball,
在舞会上 – 在舞会上
At the ball – What a ball
灰姑娘赢得了你的心 – 没有魔法能让你分开
Cinderelly won your heart – Now magic’s keeping you apart
而她很快就要永远离开 – 除非你能回忆起
And she’ll soon be gone forever – Unless you can recall
那个灰姑娘才是舞会的女主角
That Cinderelly was the maiden at the ball
在舞会上!
At the ball!
魔法?
Magic?
魔法让我以为阿纳斯塔西娅是舞会上的那个女孩?
Magic made me think Anastasia was the girl at the ball?
这就能解释一切了.
That would explain everything.
对!
Yeah!
什么? 女仆?
What? The servant girl?
那个灰姑娘? 这个是她的?
This Cinderelly? This belongs to her?
是的! 是的! – 我要去找她.
Yeah! Yeah! – I have to find her.
对! 对! – 棒极了!
Yeah! Yeah! – Yeah! Yeah!
再来一次. – 耶.
One more time. – Duh, yeah.
在舞会上! 在舞会上!
At the ball! At the ball!
我们向王子展示了
We showed ol’ Princey after all
灰姑娘才是女主角
That Cinderelly was the maiden
在舞会上!
At the ball!
恰!
Cha!
哦… 谢谢.
Oh… thanks.
还有, 我很喜欢这首歌♥.
And loved the song.
快走! 王子, 快去! – 快去!
Go! Go! Go, Princey! Shoo! Shoo! – Go! Go!
我得走了.
I have to go.
走? 但是你很快要结婚了.
Go? But you’re about to be married.
但是那些会说话的老鼠说不是这个女孩.
But the talking mice say she’s the wrong girl.
儿子, 等一下!
Son, wait!
儿子! 会说话的老鼠? 儿子?
Son! Talking mice? Son?
呜呼!
Whoo-hoo!
还有两只蓝鸟. – 会说话的蓝鸟?
And two bluebirds. – Talking bluebirds?
不, 蓝鸟没有说话. 听着, 爸爸…
No, the bluebirds weren’t talking. Look, Dad…
这太荒谬了.
This is ridiculous.
是你答应要娶那个穿得上舞鞋的女孩.
You agreed to marry the girl in the glass slipper.
我完全同意你的决定. – 而我也会的.
I was completely with you on that one. – And I will.
嗯? – 只是我要先找到她.
Huh? – Just as soon as I find her.
我禁止你再往前走一步!
I forbid you to take another step down these stairs!
好吧
OK.
儿子! 回来!
Son! Come back!
我们会帮你找个医生. 我们会给你治疗的.
We’ll find you a doctor. We’ll have you leeched.
我们得去找!
We’ve got to get!
警卫!
Guards!
哎呦!
Aye!
那个女仆. 她在哪里?
The servant girl. Where is she?
警卫! 他完全疯掉了!
Guards! He’s gone completely mad!
陛下! – 截住我的儿子.
Your Majesty! – Stop my son.
你的血压!
Your blood pressure!
停下! 停下!
Stop! Stop!
爸爸, 相信我.
Dad, trust me.
爸爸! 我相信你.
Son! I do trust you.
但是我不相信会说话的老鼠.
It’s the talking mice I’m worried about.
驾!
Hiyah!
儿子!
Son!
关上大门! 关上大门!
Close the gates! Close the gates!
没关系的. 别往上看.
Lt’ll be fine. Don’t look up.
驾! 驾!
Hiyah! Hiyah!
好小子.
Good boy.
耶! – 去找到她, 小王子!
Yeah! – Go get her, Princey!
我马上派军队去追他, 陛下.
I’ll send the troops after him at once, Your Majesty.
不, 让他去吧.
No, let him go.
但是… 但是, 陛下, 婚礼怎么办.
But… but, Your Majesty, the wedding.
让他去吧.
Let him go.
该启程了.
Time to go.
都上甲板来.
All hands on deck.
我一直在梦想
I’ve always dreamed
我的生活能像
That my life could be
童话故事那样
Like a fairy-tale
完美而甜蜜
A perfect fantasy
但是这只能
But it was nothing more
是一个梦
Than a dream
把帆放下来!
Loose the mainsail!
驾!
Hiyah!
加油, 小子! 你能行的.
Come on, boy! Nothing to it.
驾!
Hiyah!
还记得我么?
Remember me?
你愿意嫁给我么, 泥姑娘?
Will you marry me, Cinderelly?
是的, 但是… 实际上,
Yes, but… actually,
是灰姑娘.
it’s Cinderella.
灰姑娘!
Cinderella!
还没有结束! – 什么?
It’s not over yet! – What?
他以为他能毁了我的计划.
He thinks he can ruin my plans.
我不这么认为.
I think not.
谁?
Who?
王子. 他去追灰姑娘了.
The Prince. He’s gone after Cinderella.
但是我以为他爱我. – 妈妈!
But I thought he loved me. – Mother!
警卫! 警卫!
Guards! Guards!
没有用. 魔法没有起作用.
It’s no use. The magic didn’t work.
它比不过他们的… – 你想要王子爱上你?
It wasn’t as powerful as their… – You want the Prince to love you?
开门!
Open up!
是的, 当然我希望.
Well, yes. Yes, of course I do.
非常地想.
More than anything.
那么就照我说的做. – 开门!
Then do exactly as I say. – Open up!
快点开门!
Open up in the name of the King!
嗯?
Huh?
嗯.
Hmm.
在我儿子身上用魔法. 真大胆.
Using magic on my son. The nerve.
陛下, 我们找遍了城♥堡♥的每一个角落.
Your Majesty, we’ve gone over every inch of the castle.
看起来她们好像跑掉了.
It appears they have fled.
那么搜索整个王国!
Then search my entire kingdom!
我要找到并逮捕她们, 马上!
I want them found and arrested, immediately!
请注意我是一个老人了
Keep in mind that I’m an old man
我的心脏承受能力有限.
and my heart can only take so much.
拜托, 拜托, 拜托,
Please, please, please,
告诉我这个就是你想娶的那个女孩.
tell me that this is the girl you intend to marry.
天上的星星都亮了很多, 爸爸, 就像你说的.
All the stars are shining brighter, Dad, just like you said.
那么我们还在等什么?!
Then what are we waiting for?!
把种花人找来! 烤一个更大的蛋糕.
Fetch the florist! Bake an even bigger cake.
婚礼就是今晚!
The wedding is on tonight!
不. 像这样?
Duh, no. This a way?
呃,呃,呃
Uh, uh, uh.
不, 不, 往那边.
No, no, no, no… thatta way.
对对!
Yeah, yeah, yeah!
对.
Yes.
谢谢你.
Thank you.
你看起来真美啊, 亲爱的.
How lovely you look, my dear.
继母?
Stepmother?

Duh.
看起来你是对的, 灰姑娘.
It appears you were right, Cinderella.
王子确实想和你结婚.
The Prince does want to marry you.
和你白头偕老.
And marry you he shall.
阿纳斯塔西娅.
Anastasia.
阿纳斯塔西娅!
Anastasia!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!