我们没走错房♥间吧?
Are we in the right room?
你! 你是怎么搞得这儿一团糟?
You! How could you let this happen?
别介意.
Don’t mind this.
我马上就清理干净.
I shall have it cleaned up in no time.
看你干得好事!
See that you do!
我不要这次婚礼有任何差池.
I want this wedding to go off without a hitch.
如果有的话…
And if it doesn’t…
哦, 不! 拜托, 陛下…
Oh, no! Please, sire…
我能解释的. 我, 你看…
I can explain. I well, you see…
爸爸, 让我给你介绍我的准新娘, 阿纳斯塔西娅.
Father, allow me to introduce my bride-to-be, Anastasia.
阿纳斯塔西娅, 这是我的父亲.
Anastasia, this is my dad.
真是荣幸之至, 陛下.
It is an honor, Your Majesty.
迷人的小姐.
Charmed, I’m sure.
那么谁想跳舞么?
So who’s up for a dance?
你的一点出格的行为会毁了一切!
Your little escapade back there could have cost us everything!
别搞砸了!
Don’t ruin this!
去找他吧, 大脚趾小姐.
Go get him, twinkle toes.
嗯, 我不是经常跳舞的.
Oh, I don’t dance much.
你太谦虚了. 我们就是这样见面的, 还记得么?
You’re too modest. That’s how we met, remember?
哦, 对, 当然.
Oh, right. Of course.
我永远不会忘记我第一次…
I’ll never forget when I first touched…
…握住你的手.
…your hand.
哦, 对不起.
Oh! I’m sorry.
这不会再发生了.
It won’t happen again.
对不起, 对不起.
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
对不起, 对不起.
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
对不起, 对不起.
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
哦!
Oh!
对不起.
I’m sorry.
哦, 天哪.
Oh, dear.
嗯… 你还好么?
Um… Are you OK?
哦, 对不起, 这些不是我的舞鞋.
Oh! Oh, sorry, these aren’t my shoes.
我是说, 我到底在说什么? 当然这些是我的鞋.
I mean, what am I saying? Of course they’re my shoes.
哦, 我只是不知道我今天怎么了.
Oh, I just don’t know what’s wrong with me today.
哦, 不, 不, 是我的错.
Oh, no, no, it was my fault.
是我不是太熟练最新的舞步.
I’m afraid I’m just not up-to-date on the latest dance steps.
殿下, 打扰一下, 你要试穿新衣.
Sire, if I may, um, your fitting.
哦, 哦, 是的. 很有趣. 谢谢.
Oh. Oh, yes. This was fun. Thank you.
那么我先失陪一下.
Well, if you’ll please excuse me.
呃, 这边走, 殿下.
Um, come along, sire.
你试穿之后, 我们得去看看那个牛油雕塑.
And after the fitting, we must approve the butter sculpture.
我觉得那个棒极了.
I think it’s a stunning likeness.
拉拉拉拉拉…
La-la-la-la-la-la…
没有教养, 没有仪态.
Well, no grace, no poise.
除此之外, 都很不错.
Other than that, it was lovely.
他对我很好.
He was nice to me.
那是因为咒语的缘故.
That’s because he’s under a spell.
他必须得这样, 爱上你.
He’d have to be, to fall for you.
不只这个.
It’s more than that.
女士们!
Ladies!
陛下!
Your Majesty!
我需要立刻跟我未来的儿媳妇说几句话.
I need to speak with my future daughter-in-law immediately.
她一个人!
Alone!
在我们还能的时候我们干净逃走吧.
Let’s make a run for it while we can.
不, 殿下, 殿下, 我马上会派很多舞蹈老师过来.
No, sire, sire, I’ll have a dozen dance instructors sent in immediately.
有些不对劲.
Something’s wrong.
一整队的舞蹈老师.
An army of dance instructors.
不, 不.
No, no.
我以为… 为什么, 我确定昨晚是阿纳斯塔西娅.
I thought… Why, I was sure it was Anastasia last night.
但是…
But…
…刚才当我握着她的手的时候…
…well, just now when I touched her hand…
…我一点感觉…
…I felt…
…都没有.
…nothing.
一切我都能解释, 陛下.
Oh, I can explain everything, Your Majesty.
我有这个内耳的问题, 而且…
I have this, this inner ear thing and, and…
你, 亲爱的, 舞跳得很惊人.
You, my dear, are a dreadful dancer.
是的, 我知道, 陛下.
Yes, I know, Your Majesty.
这让我想起了我的皇后.
Reminds me of my queen.
她也踩我的脚.
She trod on my feet too.
但是她对我很用心.
But she took very good care of my heart.
来这边, 亲爱的.
Come here, my dear.
我想给你看些东西.
I want to show you something.
一个公主将会被赐予很多财富.
A princess is bestowed with many riches.
土地, 珠宝, 马匹.
Land, jewels, horses.
但是今天我想给你更有价值的东西.
But today I wish to give you something much more valuable.
哦.
Oh.
很可爱对吧?
Isn’t it lovely?
一个贝壳?
A seashell?
这个贝壳是皇后最珍爱的物品.
This shell was the queen’s most treasured possession.
我们在我们第一次见面的海边发现的.
We found it while walking by the water the day we met.
我们同时伸手去捡,
You see, we reached for it at the same moment,
当我们的手碰到一起的时候…
and when our hands touched…
…我知道我找到了真爱.
…that’s when I knew I had found true love.
你的感觉只是通过碰到手?
You knew that just by touching her hand?
世界上没有什么比真爱更强大的力量了.
There’s no more powerful force in the world than true love.
那么, 就这样了. 退下吧.
Well, that’s all. Run along, now.
退下吧. – 谢谢你, 陛下.
Run along. – Thank you, Your Majesty.
我愿意.
I do.
哦, 我愿意.
Oh, I do.
我愿意.
I do. I do.
我真的愿意.
I really do.
哦!
Oh!
哦, 我愿意.
Oh, I do.
现在终于有人爱上我
Now there is finally someone to love me
他将给我展示我从没有见过的世界
He’ll show me a world that I never knew
只是两个词, 我的梦想立刻成真
With two simple words, all my dreams will come true
我愿意
I do
我愿意
I do
你去把王子找来.
You go get the Prince.
大一点!
Bigger!
哦, 我们试试这个!
Ooh, let’s try this!
哦, 真好看.
Oh, that’s gorgeous.
好看.
Lovely.
德瑞拉, 马上给我停下来!
Drizella, stop that this instant!
这个魔杖不是玩具.
This wand is not a toy.
在梳妆台里. 钥匙在她口袋里.
It’s in the dresser. Key’s in her pocket.
我得进去.
I’ve got to get in there.
灰姑娘! 她们会发现你的!
Cinderelly! They’ll see you!
是的, 太危险了. – 但是我…
Yeah, too dangerous. – But I…
交给我们好了!
We’ll take care of it!
我愿意.
I do.
我愿意.
I do.
我愿意.
I do.
我愿意, 哦, 我愿意.
I do. Oh, I do.
好吧, 不管你们干什么, 离路西弗远点.
Alright, but whatever you do, stay clear of Lucifer.
吱吱. 躲着路西弗.
Zug-zug. No Lucifee.
怎么了? 国王说什么?
What happened? What’d the King say?
他真的是好人.
He’s really very nice.
他把最珍贵的东西给我了.
He gave me his most prized possession.
一个贝壳?
A seashell?
代表着真爱.
It’s a symbol of true love.
哦, 拜托.
Oh, please.
真的很特别啊. – 他说他的心…
How special. – He said that his heart…
爱情跟我们的魔杖比起来怎么样?
What’s love compared to the power we hold with the wand?
你很快就知道了.
You will learn that soon enough.
我希望王子能爱上我.
I want the Prince to love me.
我觉得他会的.
I think he could.
你是认真的.
Oh, you’re serious.
国王也很喜欢我.
Well, the King likes me too.
他把我当成自己的女儿. 也许我们不应该这么干.
He treated me like his own daughter. Maybe we shouldn’t be doing this.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!