我就要得到我的王子了!
I’m gonna get my Prince!
啊哈!
Woo-hoo!
保持优美姿态, 亲爱的!
Grace and poise, my dear!
我现在宣布
I hereby declare
我们找到了王子的准新娘.
that we have found the Prince’s bride-to-be.
我们马上回宫!
We must return to the palace at once! –
不, 这不可能.
No. It can’t be.
可以稍等一下么?
Would Your Grace excuse me?
我想和我的… 女佣说几句话.
I must have a word with my… maid.
走!
Oof!
你看起来很迷惑, 亲爱的.
You look confused, dear.
为什么阿纳斯塔西娅能穿上那只鞋?
How could the slipper have fit Anastasia?
是我和王子跳的舞. 那是我的舞鞋.
I danced with the Prince. That was my slipper.
看, 我还有另外一只. 我才是他要找的人.
Here, I have the other one. I’m the one he’s looking for.
也许你和他跳过舞. 你甚至想过这就是爱情.
You may have danced with him. You may even have thought it was love.
但是阿纳斯塔西娅穿上了舞鞋, 她将会嫁给王子.
But the slipper fits Anastasia, and that’s who he’s marrying.
昨晚发生的一切都只是一个梦.
Whatever you think happened last night was a dream.
我不管你去哪里 我也不管你做什么,
I don’t care where you go or what you do,
但是离皇宫远点.
but you stay away from the palace.
离王子远点.
Stay away from the Prince.
哦, 还有, 把碎玻璃清理干净.
Oh and… clean up that broken glass.
刚才到底怎么了?
Duh… what just a-happened?
我, 我不明白.
I… I don’t understand.
我…
I’ve…
我一直在梦想
I’ve always dreamed
我的生活能像
That my life could be
童话故事一样
Like a fairy-tale
完美而动人
A perfect fantasy
每天都是新的探险
Every day a new adventure
在未知的海滩上
On some undiscovered shore
难道那些
Was it nothing more
都只能是个梦?
Than a dream?
然后那个梦幻般的夜晚
Then one magic night
只是一只舞
With a single dance
我发现除了故事书以外的浪漫
I found more than just a storybook romance
这次我感觉到了生活的快乐
And for once my life was perfect
我们在大厅里滑翔
As we glided ‘cross the floor
看起来完全不是
And it was so much more
仅仅做梦而已
So much more than a dream
我希望它从没有发生
I could say it never happened
从一开始就是个梦
Just a dream from the start
但是从此我将
But then I’d live my life
带着一颗受伤的心生活…
With a broken heart…
别, 别. 别哭, 格斯, 格斯.
No, no. No cry, Gus Gus.
王子知道和他跳舞的是灰姑娘.
Princey knows he danced with Cinderelly.
对, 他当然知道.
Yes, of course he does.
如果我能再见他…
Oh, if I just see him again…
对, 对, 去见王子!
Yeah, yeah, see Princey!
不错… 一切就会好起来.
Yes… everything will be alright.
一切都会好起来. – 就是, 就是!
Everything will be alright. – Duh… yeah, yeah!
因为在王子的怀里 我找到了我无法抗拒的爱情
‘Cause in a Prince’s arms I’ve found a love I can’t deny
如果有机会能证明真♥相♥
If there’s any chance to set things right
我会不顾一切地去尝试
I’ve simply got to try
所以我要相信我自己
So I’ll trust my heart
我还能做什么呢?
What else can I do?
我不能活在梦中
I can’t live in dreams
如果我的梦能够成真
If my dreams are to come true
将会有更好的生活等着我
There’s a better life that’s waiting
即使跋山涉水
Past the mountains I must climb
我也要争取一试, 赢得属于我的一切
I will take a chance on love to get my once upon a time
我想要的不仅仅
Oh, I want so much more
不仅仅
So much more
只是一个梦
Than a dream
灰姑娘, 前面有守卫.
Cinderelly, big blue guards.
交给格斯好了. 让我去! 让我去!
Gus Gus handle ’em. Let me at ’em! Let me at ’em!
嗯… 让我们先试试下人通道.
Um… Let’s try the servant’s entrance first.
早上好, 阁下. – 早上好.
Good morning, sir. Good morning.
国王要的洋葱. – 干得好.
Onions for the King. – Well done.
草莓.
Strawberries.
快躲起来.
Keep out of sight.
国王在等着呢. 给你.
The King is waiting. There you are.
国王会很喜欢的. – 这些是他的最爱.
The King will enjoy them. – They’re his favorite.
嗯?
Hmm?
现在, 我们只要找到他然后一切就…
Now, all we have to do is find him and everything will be…
站住! 别动.
Stop! You there.
你是谁? 你在这里干什么?
Who are you? What are you doing here?
我…
I…
我负责管理这个城♥堡♥的所有下人,
I’m in charge of all the servants in this castle,
不过我从没有见过你.
and I’ve never seen you before.
你来干什么?
What is your purpose?
我来… 嗯… 我…
My purpose. Well… um… I…
我…
I…
我是皇家捕鼠员.
I’m the royal mouse catcher.
皇家捕鼠员? 荒谬.
Royal mouse catcher? Preposterous.
一个都不放过. 那是我的座右铭.
Snap ’em and trap ’em. That’s my motto.
哦, 不!
Oh, no!
在我管理这座城♥堡♥的…
In the 30 years that I have supervised…
30年中,
…this castle,
我敢打包票这里根本连一个…
I can assure you there has never ever been a single, solitary…
有老鼠!
Mouse!
在哪里? – 老鼠!
Where is it? – Mice!
哦, 拜托, 让我帮忙吧.
Oh, please, let me help.
这是我的厨房♥. 一切由我做主!
This is my kitchen. I’ll take care of it!
叫你跑! 往哪儿跑! 该死的家伙!
Take that! And that! Vile vermin!
来吧, 我可以搞定的!
Please, I can handle this!
现在不行!
Not now!
我就要抓到它们了!
I’ve got them on the run!
真的, 我能帮忙的.
Really, I can help.
它在那儿! 我抓到它了! 我抓到它了!
There he is! I got him! I got him!
那么, 我现在去抓那些老鼠了.
So then, I’ll just go get those mice.
过来, 伙计们.
Come on, guys.
干得好.
Nice work.
如果我们分头找的话, 我们就能很快找到王子.
If we split up, we’ll find the Prince faster.
分头! 好的!
Split up! Righty-o!
但是, 父亲… – 那些不是借口s!
But, Dad… – Those aren’t reasons!
有教养, 文雅!
Breeding, refinement!
这些是娶某人的理由.
These are the reasons to marry someone.
不能只看能不能穿玻璃鞋!
Not their choice in transparent footwear!
哦! 躲得好.
Ooh! Nice parry.
谢谢.
Thanks.
不是舞鞋的问题. 是穿舞鞋的那个女孩.
It’s not about the slipper. It’s the girl in the slipper.
她是… 她是…
She was… Well, she was…
她是什么?
She was what?
她就是我想娶的.
Well, she was the one.
我知道.
I know it.
你以为整个王国就她一个女孩
You think there’s only one woman in the kingdom
穿四号♥半的鞋子么?
who wears a size four and a half?
我觉得就是.
It’s all I have to go on here.
哦, 真是胡说八道!
Oh, poppycock!
你还记得你见到我的母亲的时候么?
You remember when you met Mom?
你说你第一次摸到她的手…
You said the first time you touched her hand…
…你立刻… 就知道了.
…you just knew… instantly.
嗯. 那晚的星星都比较亮.
Mmm. The stars were brighter that night.
爸爸, 你找到了真爱.
Dad, you found true love.
那也是我要的.
That’s all I want.
噢! 他们找到她了!
Oh! They found her!
吱吱!
Zug-zug!
现在, 请你们女士们先坐一下,
Now, if you ladies would please have a seat,
王子很快就过来.
the Prince will be right with you.
王子!
My Prince!