你还记得关于那个生活在灰尘中的女孩的故事,
Do you remember the story of a girl who lived a life of cinders,
以及她如何凭着心中那美好的梦找到自己的真爱?
and how she found true love because she kept a beautiful dream in her heart?
当然需要她的那些会缝纫的老鼠朋友的帮助,
Of course it helped that she had mouse friends who could sew
还有靠她那个无所不能的仙母.
and a Fairy Godmother who could do wonders with pumpkins.
那个女孩就是我.
Well, that girl is me.
多么美好的生活 童话故事也变成了现实
What a perfectly perfect life It’s a fairy-tale come true
我是一个公主也是一个妻子 只是因为我能穿进去那只鞋
I’m a princess and a wife all because I fit a shoe
当我梦想真爱的时候 谁又能猜到我现在是如此的快乐
When I dreamed of love who’d have guessed I’d end up here
多么美好的年尾
At the end of a perfectly perfect year
那么我这个完美无比的妻子可不可以 把她那完美无比的鞋子穿上呢?
Would my perfectly perfect wife put on her perfectly fitting shoes?
你找到我的鞋了.
You found my shoes.
最好快点. 仙母在等着呢.
Better hurry. Fairy Godmother’s waiting.
这次那群老鼠把它用来当什么了?
What were the mice using them for this time?
小船.
Boats.
来.
There.
噢, 真是完美的美妙的一年啊!
Oh, what a wonderfully perfectly perfect year!
我们为什么应该做这些累活?
Why should we have to do the chores?
我宁愿在监狱中腐烂
I would rather rot in jail
洗餐具还要擦地板 – 太好了, 我弄断了一个指甲
Washing dishes and scrubbing floors – That’s just great, I broke a nail
灰姑娘现在过着奢华的生活
Cinderella is in the palace living a life of luxury
而我们再没有被邀请去舞会
And we’ve not once been invited to a ball
甚至下午茶
Or even tea
为什么我没有快乐的结局? 那个会娶我的王子在哪里?
Why don’t I get a happy ending? Where’s the Prince who’ll marry me?
什么时候我们的恶梦般生活才能结束?
When will this horrible nightmare disappear?
可悲.
Pathetic.
噢, 多么悲惨的糟糕的一年啊!
Oh, what a perfectly miserably awful year
把手给我.
Give me your hand.
我知道一定有个地方
Somewhere there must be
那里有个人会爱上我
Someone who’ll love me
他会向我展示我从没有见过的世界
And show me a world that I never knew
他会牵起我的手
He’ll ask for my hand
而我会说’我愿意’
And I’ll say “I do”
哦, 这样的事情多么美好
Oh, wouldn’t it be finer than fine
如果那个美妙的真爱
If that perfectly perfect love
能降临到我的身边
Were mine
他是个很迷人的王子
He’s a perfectly charming Prince
她是个很迷人的少女
She’s a charmingly perfect lass
他们永远幸福地生活在一起
They’ve lived happily ever since she fit the slipper
因为她穿上了那只玻璃鞋
Made of glass
各就各位,伙计们
Take your places everyone
该是我们庆祝这无比美妙
The time is drawing near to celebrate
的一年的时候了
A perfectly perfect year
惊喜!
Surprise!
我们为你们准备了美妙的周♥年♥庆♥祝晚会
A perfect anniversary party that we planned for you
而我会施展一些魔法
And I threw in some magic
‘奇妙大变身’
With a bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
就像那晚我送你去舞会
Just like the night I sent you to the ball
原来灰姑娘靠的是这个, 魔法.
So that’s how Cinderella did it. Magic.
在这完美的一天 空气中充满了魔法
On this perfectly perfect day there is magic in the air
我想知道那个老女人有没有多余的魔棒
Gee, I wonder if that old lady has a wand that she could spare
什么能够阻挡我们?
What could ever come between us?
我将非常愿意自荐
I would gladly volunteer
而对于未来, 将是一片光明
And as for the future, well, it’s perfectly clear
将会是魔术般的
It’s sure to be another magically
悲剧般的
Tragically
完美的一年
Perfectly perfect year
太好了!
Perfect!
妈妈! 妈妈!
Mother! Mother!
妈妈!
Mother!
阿纳斯塔西娅, 你去哪里了? – 又去偷懒了.
Anastasia, where have you been? – Slacking off again.
妈妈, 我们的困难结束了!
Mother, our troubles are over!
一根棍子?
A stick?
哦! 我们用它来教训她.
Ooh! Let’s beat her with it.
不, 不, 不, 不是棍子.
No, no, no, no. Not a stick.
是一个魔杖.
A magic wand.
她终于崩溃了.
Well, she finally cracked.
我看到了那个有点胖的老女人!
I saw this nutty old woman and zap!
她给了灰姑娘一套晚礼服, 哦, 王子啊.
She gave Cinderella the beautiful gown and, oh, the Prince.
还是快去做家务吧. – 哦, 我证明给你看.
I blame the housework. – Oh, I’ll prove it to you.
嗯, 咒语是什么来着? ‘快点给我变’?
Oh, what were those words again? Wappity-pappity-poo?
‘变啊变啊变’? 我知道的, 我知道的, 真的.
Skip-skip-scadoo? No, I know it. I know it. I think.
哦, 我想起来了, 我想起来了. ‘神奇大变…
Oh, no I’ve got it. I’ve got it. Bibbidi-bobbidi…
哦, 在这里!
Oh! There it is!
孩子, 把它放下来!
Child, put that down!
魔杖使用不当的话是很危险的.
In the wrong hands that wand could be extremely dangerous.
现在, 把它给我, 你这个小蠢猪.
Now, now give it back to me you silly little goose.
决不, 老太太. ‘神奇大变身’!
No way, Grandma. Bibbidi-bobbidi boo!
看你都干了啥.
Look what you’ve done.
现在把魔杖还给我.
Now give me back my wand.
不, 我需要它, 你这个又老又笨的老女人!
No, I need it, you silly old garden gnome!
‘神奇大变身’!
Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!
噢!
Oh!
哦.
Oh-oh.
嗨? 嗨, 嗨, 老奶奶?
Hello? Hello, hello, Grandma?
哦! 哦!!
Oooh! Oh!
我… 对不起. 我不是故意要伤害你的.
I… I’m sorry. Oh, I didn’t mean to hurt you.
那么灰姑娘就是这么干的了. 真是讽刺啊.
So this is how Cinderella did it. What delicious irony.
你们意识到这代表着什么么, 姑娘们?
Do you realize what this means, girls?
是的! 不用洗衣了!
Yes! No more laundry!
它代表了力量, 财富,
It means power, riches,
复仇.
revenge.
哦.
Oh.
我要纸醉金迷般的富有!
I wanna be dirty, filthy, stinking rich!
哦, 我要一个自己的王子!
Oh, I want a Prince of my own!
哦, 拜托, 拜托, 拜托.
Oh please, please, please.
给我! – 不, 给我!
Give it to me! – No, give it to me!
安静! 姑娘们!
Girls! Girls!
一件一件来.
First things first.
首先, 灰姑娘,
Now, Cinderella,
取消你因为欺骗所得到的, 然后归还给我们应该得到的,
to undo your trickery and take what’s rightfully ours,
宇宙啊, 赐予我力量吧!
I call upon all the forces of the universe!
‘神奇大变身’!
Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!
颠倒太阳和月亮, 让时间倒流,
Reverse the moon and sun, turn back tide and time,
在我的苦难开始的那一刻
unravel Cinderella’s happily ever after
夺走灰姑娘的快乐吧!
to the moment my troubles began!
停!
Stop!
哇.
Wow.
大公爵!
The Grand Duke!
真的有用.
It worked.
棒极了! 除了我们没有其他人知道.
Magnificent! And no one knows except us.
好好把握. 这是你们的第二次机会.
Get ready. This is your second chance.
不要浪费了.
Don’t waste it.
灰姑娘在哪里?
Where’s Cinderella?
她在她一开始在的地方.
She’s exactly where she was the first time.
灰姑娘!
Cinderelly!
大公爵!
The Grand Duke!
尊敬的大公爵.
Your Excellence.
大公爵阁下.
Your Grace.
阁下将会宣布他的皇家…
His Grace will now read the royal procla…
打扰一下, 我们都知道他要干什么.
Pardon me, but we’re all aware of his grace’s purpose.
也许…你继续就好.
Perhaps we should just… get on with it.
很好, 女士. 很好.
Quite, Madame. Quite.
哦.
Ooh.
‘神奇大变身’.
Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo.
合脚!
It fits!
合脚?
It fits?
合脚!
It fits!
妈妈, 很合脚.
Mother, it fits.
切. 我真感到怀疑.
Gee. I wonder if it fits.
合脚, 合脚! 哦, 妈妈!
It fits, it fits! Oh, Mother!