跟我走
Why, you meddling bitch!
你这个多管闲事的婊♥子♥
Who says I can’t use a skillet?
谁说我不会拿平底锅
Bonjour, monsieur
日安 先生
Wonderful
好极了
Come on. Up. Serge. Come on. Up
来 起来 赛尔吉 起来
His skull can’t be as thick as we thought
他的脑袋没有想象中的硬嘛
It was like swatting a fly
跟拍死一只苍蝇差不多
Ohh. The worst is over
最糟的已经过去了
He found out what you’re made of
现在他知道你是什么的人了
So did I
我也知道了
Hi Hey
嗨 嘿
How long have we got?
这次能呆多久
She’s at the hairdresser for an hour
她会在美发店待一个小时
Fuffi? Fuffi
索菲 索菲
I’m so sorry but I have to break the appointment
很抱歉 但我不得不取消今天的预约了
Is something wrong?
出什么事了吗
No. I volunteered to distribute these
没事 我自愿帮忙发传♥单♥
I promised the comte
我答了应伯爵
I’d have them out by the end of the day
今天要发完
Count me in
算上我
Not that I expect any of them to stop by for a hairstyle
我可不希望他们来这儿做头发
It’s not just that
不只那样
The comte feels we must stand firm
伯爵觉得我们必须监守立场
We cannot trust these people
不要相信他们
Before you know it they’ll be doing jobs for food
你还没意识到时他们就已经开始为食物忙活了
They’ll be begging at our doors
已经站在我们的门口乞讨了
Not at this door
这个门口可不行
Good, Fuffi, good
太好了 索菲
Rub, rub, rub harder, rub
再磨 使点劲
Rub it. Hard
要使劲
Keep your head still
头别动
Hello, Caroline
你好 卡罗琳
If you want to blame someone, blame me
你要怪就怪我吧
corrupting him with cocoa
是我用可可腐蚀了他
Oh, how dare you. Mother
你太过分了 母亲
He’s happy. He’s fine. Look at him
他很快乐 他很好 你看他
Mama I…
妈妈 我…
Well, what about you, Mother?
那你怎么样呢 母亲
Are you fine?
你好吗
I bet she has conveniently forgotten to tell you
我猜她碰巧忘了告诉你
Carol
卡罗琳
Why don’t you show them, Mother?
为何不让她们看
Are you afraid to? Why don’t you show?
你怕了吗 干嘛不让她们看看
Insulin shots
注射胰岛素
She has diabetes, very advanced
她很严重的糖尿病
She could be blind within a year
可能会在一年内失明
Yeah. Couldn’t you call me a drug addict
你干嘛不干脆说我有毒瘾
It sounds a lot more glamorous
听起来还比较光荣
And you, you sit here feeding her sweets
还有你 坐视不管 让她吃甜食
There are worse ways to die
还有更糟糕的死法
Why don’t you just give her rat poison?
你干嘛不直接给她老鼠药
It would be faster
那样更快些
Carol has a flair for drama
卡罗琳是个戏剧高手
She needs to be in a place where she can be taken care of
她应该待在有人能照顾她的地方
Le Mortoir?
“墓地”吗
I’d rather be in Hell
我宁愿下地狱
You may get there, Mother
你会的 母亲
Luc, come with me
路克 跟我走
I don’t want to
我不要
He’s happy here. It’s good for him
他在这儿很快乐 这对他很好
I will decide what is good
到底什么对我的儿子好
for my son, Madame Muscat
由我来决定 穆斯凯夫人
Give me another
再给我一杯
It’s my life
这是我的人生
Let me enjoy what’s left of it. Fill’er up
让我开开心心地过剩下的时光 给她倒满
Armande, why didn’t you tell me?
阿曼黛 为什么不告诉我
Is this a chocolaterie or is it a confessional?
这里是巧克力店 还是告解室
Don’t you dare pity me
你们敢可怜我
全面抵♥制♥不道德
Sorry, we’re closed
抱歉 打烊了
She just wants a soda water
她只想要一杯苏打水
I don’t serve animals
我不给牲畜服务
Right
是的
Hello
你好
Hi

I just made a fresh batch of monduon
新出炉的莫顿巧克力
Anybody interested?
有兴趣吗
My tummy hurts
我肚子痛
I’ve got just the thing for that. Come in
我有东西可以治 进来吧
What about boycotting immorality, then?
那个抵♥制♥不道德的规定呢
Come in
进来
An old remedy
这是一个古老的秘方
From the cocoa tree
是可可树的叶子
Tastes strange
吃起来怪怪的
Maybe your daddy would like a taste
或许你♥爸♥爸想尝一口
He’s not my daddy. He’s my pony
他不是我爸爸 他是我的小马
Here. It’s a lot better than those leaves
给你 比那些叶子好吃多了
Tastes good
很好吃
Come on. Pantoufle wants to meet you
来 庞杜福想见你
He’s my kangaroo
它是我的袋鼠
Go ahead. It’s your favorite
请用 这是你最爱的口味
What makes you so sure?
你怎么这么确定
Go on. Taste it
尝尝看
That’s fantastic
很棒
Oh, thanks. I have a knack for guessing
谢谢 我对猜人很有一套
It’s good…not my favorite
好吃 但不是我的最爱
Sorry?
什么
All right
没关系
Thanks very much
非常感谢
You know, I could fix that if you like
若你不嫌弃 我可以修好它
Not with glass, but…
虽然没玻璃
I can make you a nice strong one out of wood
但是用木头可以很牢固
That’s nice of you
非常感谢
but I insist on paying you for your work
不过我坚持要付工钱
That makes two of us, then
分的真清楚
Bye
再见
Thanks again
再次感谢
She’s laughing at us
她在嘲笑我们
Now she’s got one of those river people working for her
有个船民为她工作
Is that a problem? After all Christ teaches us…
有问题吗 毕竟基♥督♥训诫我们
Look at this
看看
She’s soliciting for stalls and street performers
她在招徕摊贩和街头艺人
for a fertility celebration on Easter Sunday
准备在周日复活节办一场庆典
She’s cackling at us
她在咯咯地取笑我们
When are you going to do something about it?
你什么时候才采取行动
Oh, there
哦 对了
What part of Australia is Pantoufle from?
庞杜福的家在澳洲哪里
A small town outside of Sydney
悉尼郊外的一个小镇
What does he eat?
它吃什么
Leaves, bugs
叶子 小虫子
and worms of course
还有毛虫
What about chocolate?
巧克力呢
Kangaroos don’t eat chocolate
袋鼠不吃巧克力
Has he ever tried it?
它吃过吗
Have you ever tried chocolate?
你吃过巧克力吗
He’s not interested
它对巧克力不敢兴趣
Not interested?
没兴趣吗
Mr. Pantoufle, you surprise me
您太让我惊讶了 庞杜福先生
A world traveler such as yourself
像你这样走遍天下的旅者
not interested in new flavors?
对新口味没有兴趣

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!