我很脆弱 是个罪人
What else?
还有什么
Impure thoughts
思想不纯洁
The woman who runs the chocolaterie
那个开巧克力店的女人
Vianne Rocher?
薇安·罗彻
She suggested I buy chocolate seashells for the widow Audel
她建议我买♥♥贝壳巧克力送给寡妇奥德夫人
And, well…I guess that got me to thinking about the widow Audel
因为这我一直想着奥德夫人
At her age? At your age?
可是你们俩年纪都这么大年纪了
Yes. And yes
是啊 是啊
And just what were you doing in a chocolaterie during Lent?
那你为什么在四旬斋期间去巧克力店
It was for Charly
我是为了查理才去的
Again you flout God’s law
你又违反了上帝的旨意
Well, but if Charly has no soul
但如果查理没有灵魂
then there’s no harm in him breaking Lent
那它破了斋禁又有什么大碍呢
Isn’t that so, mon pere?
不是这样吗
Ten Hail Marys, twenty Our Fathers
今天到这吧 赞美主
Will she never have done then
也许她从来不曾停止”
that ghoul queen of a million dead bodies?
拥有百万尸体的食尸鬼女王”
l see myself again
我再度看见自己”
skin rotten with mud and pest
皮肤溃烂满是泥巴与恶虫”
worms in my armpits and in my hair”
蠕虫在腋窝与头发中钻动”
It’s perfectly wretched, isn’t it?
非常悲惨 让人难受 不是吗
Perfectly
太棒了
Would you like some cake?
想来点蛋糕吗
Ahem. I’m not supposed to…
我不该吃的
Don’t worry so much about not supposed to
别老是担心应不应该
Live a little
为自己活一点
Oh, her hair appointment’s almost done
喔 她头发快做好了
I have to go
我得走了
What about my picture?
我的画像呢
Next time
下次吧
Thank you for the cake
谢谢你的蛋糕
Don’t look so damn pleased with yourself
别那么得意
Stay here
乖乖躺着
I did it
我做到了
I did it. He…
我做到了
He was so drunk
他喝得烂醉
He woke up
醒来的时候
He saw me packing, but…
看见我在打包
So he tried to come after me
所以试着追上来
but I had already tied his feet with his belt
但是我早用皮带把他的脚绑住了
Boom! Right on his face
砰的一下! 他就摔倒了
Right there on his big, red face
脸着地地倒在那儿了
It is so stupid, isn’t it?
我很蠢是吧
I never blame him
我从没怪过他
Sometimes I even forget what really happened
有时甚至忘了到底发生过什么
I saved her!
我救了她
You remember her father collaborated with the Germans?
你记得吗 她父亲勾结德国人
Nobody wanted to touch her. Except for me
没人愿意搭理她 除了我
And this is the way she repays me!
这就是她的回报吗
Your anger is understandable
我能理解你的愤怒
Anger? Everybody’s gonna be laughing at me!
愤怒 每个人都会嘲笑我
That is not your concern
先别担心这个
Your concern is the sacrament of marriage
首先应该考虑的是婚姻的神圣性
Yeah, of course. The sacrament
当然 婚姻的神圣
Yes
没错
Dip the ganshbe into the white chocolate
在上面蘸一些白巧克力
Like this?
像这样吗
Good. Yes, shake it, a little
很好 抖一下
Good. Put it on the parchment sheet
很好 放在羊皮纸上
You’re doing great
非常好
Oh. I’ll be right back
我马上回来
Oh. Good morning
早安
Can I interest you in some Nipples of Venus?
想来点维纳斯的乳峰吗
Rumor has it that you are harboring Madame Muscat
听说你收留了穆斯凯夫人
Is that true?
是真的吗
You make her sound like a fugitive
你把她形容得像个逃犯
She is a fugitive
她是个逃犯
from her marriage vows which have been sanctified by God
她逃避了神圣的婚姻的誓言
Josephine? come out here a minute
约瑟芬 出来一下
Let His Radiance have a look at you, hmm?
让这位光明先生看看你
Is that sanctified enough for you?
这样够神圣了吧
It’s not the first time
这不是第一次了
I’m truly sorry
我深感抱歉
You should have come to me
你应该来找我才是
Your husband will be made to repent for this
你丈夫将为此忏悔
Tell him to repent on someone else’s head
让他为别人的脑袋忏悔吧
Come on. In!
快点进去
Monsieur le Comte!
伯爵先生
I’m going to make an example of you
我要让你改头换面
In there
进去
He’s ready
他准备好了
Well, but confession must be made in the spirit of contrition
告解须有悔过精神
Have you come in the spirit of contrition?
你有悔过精神吗
Contrition, yes
痛悔 有的
He’s ready
他准备好了
Licentiousness, idolatry, sorcery…
放纵 偶象崇拜 巫术
gluttony and drunkenness
贪吃和酗酒
Correct
正确
And what are the three conditions for mortal sin?
不可饶恕的大罪是什么
Serge?
塞尔吉
Mortal sin…
不可饶恕的大罪是…
is…sin whose object is…
是…某个人…
committed by deliberate…consequence
故意地…造成…某种后果
Incorrect. Didi?
不对 迪迪
Mortal sin is sin whose object is grave matter
不可恕的罪过就是
which is committed with full knowledge
明知故犯
and deliberate consent
明知故犯
Correct
正确
So, how do you know if the couverture is properly tempered?
怎么知道蔻瓦彻巧克力已经达到适当的温度了
First you check to see if it’s at body temperature
先试试有没有达到体温
Then you dip the palette knife
然后再把铲刀浸进去
to see that the coverture hardens on it evenly
看看巧克力在上面变硬的情况
Correct
对了
Closer
再剃深些
In the village, time passed
在小镇里时光飞逝
And the chocolaterie did not go out of business
巧克力店并未关门大吉
The comte de Reynaud
雷诺伯爵觉得
felt himself being drawn into a strange crusade
自己被卷入一了场奇特的圣♥战♥
His struggle to transform Serge into a gentleman
把塞尔吉改造成绅士的行动
became more than an act of good will
不再单纯地出于好意
It became a test, a holy war
它已变成了一个检验 一场战争
between chateau and chocolaterie
在城♥堡♥和巧克力店之间暗暗展开
Each time, I…I tell myself it’s the last time
每次我告诉自己 这是最后一次
But then I…I get a whiff of her hot chocolate
但是 我只要闻见热巧克力的味道…
or those moon things Seashells
或者那些虚无的东西 贝壳
chocolate seashells
巧克力贝壳
So small, so plain, so innocent
看起来那么小 那么平凡 那么无辜
I thought just one little taste it can’t do any harm
我想 只尝一下没什么关系
But it turned out that they were filled with
但它们却掩藏着
rich sinful buttery filling
深深的罪恶 香滑满溢
and it melts, God forgive me
感觉 愿上帝宽恕
it melts ever so slowly on your tongue
它在你舌间慢慢溶解
and tortures you with pleasure
充分挑逗着你
Against you alone have I sinned
我有罪 我违背了您
and done what is evil in your sight
在你的面前犯下罪孽
Indeed I was born guilty
的确 我生来罪孽深重
a sinner when my mother conceived me
从母亲怀胎时起就是罪人
You desire truth in the inward being
你渴求真实和内在的本质
therefore teach me wisdom in my secret heart
因此在我的心底播种智慧
Now, the comte was no fool

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!