能够知彼很重要
Don’t you think?
不是吗
Hey, where’s my kiss?
嘿 不给我亲一个吗
Watch where you’re going! Excuse me!
看着点儿! 抱歉
Hello. Morning
早上好
What’s the decor
这算哪门子装潢
Early Mexican Brothel?
早期墨西哥妓院?
If I need help, I’ll ask for it
如果我需要帮忙 我会开口的
What do you see in it
你看到了什么
Not a damn thing
什么都没有
Come on. It’s a game. What do you see
来吧 只是个游戏 你看到了什么
I see a cranky old woman
我看到了一个讨厌玩游戏的
too tired to play games
古怪的老太婆
I’ve got just the thing for you
我知道你需要什么了
That little girl of yours, does she mind it?
你那小女儿在意吗
Mind what?
在意什么
The way you move her from place to place
四处为家的生活
She’s doing fine
她适应得很好
I think it’s good for her
我觉得这样对她有益
Seeing new places, meeting new people
可以多到些地方 多认识些朋友
Your cinnamon looks rancid
肉桂变质了
It’s not cinnamon
这不是肉桂
It’s a special kind of chili pepper
是某种特别的辣椒
Chili pepper in hot chocolate?
热巧克力里头加辣椒
It’ll give you a lift
会让你神清气爽
It tastes like…I don’t know
喝起来像…我不知道怎么形容
Hop hop hop hop! Where’s your kangaroo?
跳 跳 跳 跳! 你的袋鼠在哪儿呢
I’m your kangaroo now!
现在我是你的袋鼠
Stop it! Stop it!
住手 住手
Anouk! In this school we are civilized
安露克 这所学校里都是有教养的人
We do not strike one another
我们不跟别人打架
But they insulted Pantoufle!
可是他们欺负庞杜福
I don’t care. Didi, Dedou, come along!
我不管 迪迪和迪多 过来
And be quiet!
安静
Where’s Pantoufle?
庞杜福呢
Shh!

My mother says you don’t have a father
我妈妈说你没有爸爸
Sure I do. We just don’t know who he is
当然有 只是我不知道他是谁
I was out all night with him
我整晚都和他在外头
We swam naked in the Tannes
在坦河里裸泳
At dawn when I returned to my house in my bed
天亮了才回家躲进被窝
my mother poked her head in and said
我母亲探头进来说
Wake up sleepyhead
懒虫 该起床了
She had no idea I’d been gone
她根本不知道我偷溜出去了
Sure you didn’t put booze in there?
这里头真的没加酒吗
Nah. Something better
没 加了更好的东西
Perhaps you should give it to my daughter
或许你该给我女儿一点
Melt that chilly disposition of hers
治一治她的坏脾气
You and Caroline have a problem?
你和卡罗琳有什么问题吗
Do we have a problem?
有吗
She won’t let me see my grandson
她不让我见我外孙
I’m cut off from him
把我俩隔离了
Why is that?
为什么会那样
Armande, why is that?
阿曼黛 为什么会那样
Oh, I’m a bad influence
因为我会带坏他
Cause I don’t like her treating him
因为我不喜欢她待他的方式’
like a trained poodle
像对木偶一样
I swear that boy doesn’t piss without her permission
我相信他连小便都得经她许可
Ever since her husband died
她丈夫死后
she’s been so…
她就变了一个人
The way she frets and fusses over that boy
整天替儿子担心 小题大作
If only she’d let him run, let him breathe
她应该让他自♥由♥奔跑 自在呼吸
Iet him live
让他过自己的生活
But she worries that he will overexert himself
但她担心他会用力过度
Not much danger of that
其实哪有那么危险
She won’t even let the poor kid ride a bicycle
她甚至不让那可怜的男孩骑自行车
Do you think he’d like to see you?
你觉得他想见你吗
Do you have more of those bean thingies, please?
请问你还有那种豆子做的东西吗
Oh, sure
当然
How many do you want?
你想要多少
How many have you got?
你有多少
Jack of hearts is a better hunter than you, eh?
红桃杰克 厉害多了不是
Shoots the trump from right out under your nose
还会当着你的面吃掉王牌
Are you Serge Muscat?
你是塞尔吉·穆斯凯吗
The one and only. What’s your pleasure?
我就是 有何贵干
ls your wife here?
你太太在吗
Josephine? Well, it depends
约瑟芬吗 看情况
what you want with Josephine
你找约瑟芬做什么
Oh, she left this at my shop
她把这个落在我店里了
Well, let me have it. I’ll give it to her
给我吧 我会交给她
Oh, no. I’ll give it to her myself, thanks
我想自己拿给她
Got to go. I’m late for supper
我得走了 我要赶不上晚餐了
But the game’s not over yet
可是牌局还没完
Do you want to play? You know Belote?
你想玩吗 你会玩吗
Of course I do
当然
Sit down
坐下吧
Josephine
约瑟芬
What do you want?
你想干什么
You forgot this
你忘了带走这个
What do you want?
你到底想怎样
To be your friend
做你的朋友
I don’t have friends
我没有朋友
Does Serge know you’re here?
塞尔吉知道你来吗
Does it matter?
有关系吗
Do me a favor
你帮我个忙
Try one of these rose creams
尝尝这种玫瑰奶油巧克力
Tell me if you think it’s a little heavy on the Cointreau
告诉里面的君度橙酒是不是有些多了
Josephine!
约瑟芬
I’m coming
马上来
He talks about you
他提到了你
He says you’re indecent, He says you’re an influence
他说你衣着暴露
You’re a bad influence for someone like…
还说你会带坏别人
I don’t have to listen to a word your husband has to say
我没必要听你丈夫说什么
No, not Serge. Not him
不是塞尔吉 不是他
Reynaud, the mayor
是雷诺镇长
He…he talks about you
是…是他说的
Time to go
我们该走了
Look what I won
看我赢了什么
That’s good. Come on
真不错 走了
Luc. Mind if I take a peek?
能不能给我看一下
It’s not really…
其实没什么
Show me
让我看看
Well, I exaggerated the angle of the head
我把头画得有点夸张
You draw beautifully
你画得很好
What’s your going rate?
要卖♥♥多少钱
What?
什么
To do a portrait. How much would you charge?
画一副人像 要多少钱
Oh, l…I couldn’t. I’m not really a…
不行 我并不是…
Fifty francs? Sound reasonable?
五十法郎怎么样 还算合理吗
It’d be great
太好了
When could you come by my shop?
你什么时候到我的店里来
I’m…I’m really sorry but…the comte forbids it
很抱歉 伯爵禁止我们去
He spoke to Mama this morning
他今天早上找我妈谈过
and a lot of others
还有很多别的人
Whatever you say
随便你
I wish I could. I really do
但我很想去 真的
Thanks for showing me your drawing
谢谢你让我看你的画
Wait
等等
Am I breaking any laws?
我违法了吗
Tell me! Am I hurting anyone?
告诉我 我有伤害别人吗
You’re asking me my opinion?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!