没关系
Sorry to bother you. Monsieur le Comte I…
抱歉打扰您 伯爵先生 我…
It was the right thing to do wasn’t it?
这么做没有错 是吧
Of course it was. I know it was
当然 我知道
It’s everything with Josephine
都是约瑟芬的错
Serge, What are you talking about?
塞尔吉 你在说什么
The fire. Monsieur le Comte
那场大火啊 伯爵先生
I know it was the right thing to do but…
我知道那样做没错 但是
I can’t get rid of the faces and the screams
但是我忘不掉那些脸孔和尖叫声
The fire…
那场火
The fire was an act of God
那场火是上帝的旨意
It was me, Monsieur le Comte
是我放的 伯爵先生
What?
什么
You told me. Remember?
你叫我做的 记得吗
You said “something has to be done, Serge”
你说一定要有所行动
You did, didn’t you?
你这么说的 不是吗
People could have died
有人可能因此丧命
You want their blood on your hands?
你想手上沾满他们的血吗
On…on my hands?
想我…我的手上沾满他们的血吗
Should I go to Pere Henri and ask for forgiveness?
我该去找亨利神父请求宽恕吗
Listen to me, Serge
听我说 塞尔吉
Listen very carefully
仔细听好
You must leave this village at once
你必须马上离开本镇
and never return
永远不要回来
Why would I leave my home and my cafe?
为什么要我抛开家和咖啡馆
Because I’m evicting you that’s why!
因为我把你驱逐出境了
What you have done puts you beyond anyone’s help
你的所作所为让你自己孤立无援
beyond my help, anybody’s help!
我不会帮你 谁都不会帮你
Now get out!
现在给我滚
Unless you will tell the police what you’ve done!
还是要我告诉警方你做了什么
Get out! Get out! Get out!
滚出去 滚出去
Time to go
该走了
Oh, no. I’m not going
不要 我不走
Well, it’s hard for me, too
我也不想这样
Pantoufle hates this
庞杜福讨厌这样
Stop that Please put it on
别闹了 把它穿上
I hate you
我恨你
You’re entitled. I said, put it on
你有权恨我 我说穿上
Well then, do it yourself!
那你自己穿
I can’t!
我不要
Get up
起来
I have a bad leg like Pantoufle
我跟庞杜福一样脚受伤了
Stop that. Get up
住口 站起来
Pantoufle can’t walk. I can’t walk
庞杜福不能走路 我也是
Walk. Walk!
走 走
You’re hurting me
你弄痛我了
Well, stop being…
那你别那么…
Let me go! No!
放开我 不要
It’s not fair!
这不公平
Stop it!
不准闹
I’m not going!
我不要走
It’s…Stop it!
住嘴
I’m sorry, Mama, I’m sorry
对不起 妈妈 对不起
Don’t worry, Mama
不要担心 妈妈
The next time will be better, won’t it, Mama?
下次会好的 对不对 妈妈
It will
一定的
It will be wonderful
一定会很棒的
I’m ready to go now, OK?
我准备好要走了
Is this right?
这样对吗
No no, you’ve got to cut on the corners like this
不对 要这样切
Higher
抬高一点儿
How do you like these almonds?
这些杏仁怎样
Are they chopped fine enough?
切得还可以吗
Are they OK, Vianne?
这样可以吗 薇安
Christ is risen
基♥督♥复活了
My friends, let this Easter Day befor us, too, a rebirth
我的朋友们 让这个日子也成为我们的重生之日
Let us strive…
想尽办法
No, no, no, no, no, no
不对 不对
No don’t bury the word “rebirth”
“重生”这个词不能那么轻轻带过
Let it ring out
要烘托强调出来
Let this day be for us, too, a rebirth!
让这个日子也成为我们的重生之日
You see, we are extolling our…our parishioners
明白吗 我们在颂扬教♥徒♥们
to…to resurrect their moral awareness, Hmm?
让他们恢复他们的良知
OK good good. Try…try again
很好 再来一次
I think we’ve gone over this enough
我想已经练习得够多了
Let’s call it a day What?
今天就到此吧 什么
I’m very tired
我很累了
Fine, fine. Well, leave it with me
好的 没问题 把它留在这
I may have one or two suggestions
我还有一点小建议
Thank you, Monsieur le Comte…
谢谢 不过
Just a couple of suggestions, a revision here and there
只是一点建议 几处改动
I mean we want it to be perfect tomorrow, don’t we?
我们都希望明天一切顺利 是吧
Yes
是的
We must resist…
我们必须
We must resist the shallow worldly temptations
我们必须抵♥制♥世俗肤浅的诱惑
of our mortal…No, no
抵♥制♥那些诱惑对精神的…不 不行
Caroline
卡罗琳
All my efforts have been for nothing
我所有的努力都成了一场空
I’ve suffered willingly
我自愿吃苦受难
I’ve fasted
我禁食
I’ve hardly eaten for weeks now
几星期来几乎没吃东西
I’m sorry
对不起
I’m sorry, my suffering is nothing
我所受的苦微不足道
It’s just that I…I feel so lost
我觉得好迷茫
I don’t know what to do
我不知道该怎么办了
Tell me what to do
告诉我该怎么做
Drink this
喝了它
Drink this, It’ll refresh you. I promise
喝了可以帮你提神 我保证
Go ahead, drink
喝吧
I’m so sorry
真的非常抱歉
I won’t tell a soul
我不会说出去的
Better get cleaned up, Easter Sunday
最好清理一下 今天是复活节
The sermon
训词
I didn’t finish it
还没写完
I’ll think of something
我会想办法的
I’m not sure
我不太确定
what the theme of my homily today ought to be
今天的训词的主题是什么
Do I want to speak of
要谈我们的主
the miracle of our Lord’s divine transformation?
超凡的转世奇迹吗
Not really, no
不 不是
I don’t want to talk about His divinity
我并不想谈上帝的神性
I’d rather talk about his humanity
倒想谈一谈他的人性
I mean, you know, how he lived his life here on Earth
谈他在人世间的生活
His kindness, his tolerance
他的仁慈 他的宽容
Listen, here’s what I think
听着 这是我的想法
I think we can’t go around…
我觉得我们不该以…
measuring our goodness by what we don’t do
我们不做什么来评价美德
By what we deny ourselves
根据那些标准 我们否认自我
what we resist and who we exclude
排斥异己
I think we’ve got to measure goodness
我认为我们应该这样衡量美德
by what we embrace…
以我们能够包容什么
what we create and who we include
创造什么 以及我们所接纳之人
It was certainly not
这当然绝非
the most fiery sermon Pere Henri would ever preach
亨利神父最激烈的布道
nor the most eloquent
也不是最重人心弦的一次
But the parishioners felt a new sensation that day
但教区的人们感受到了前所未有的感动
A lightening of the spirit
如灵魂中的一道闪光
A freedom from the old tranquilite
似古老静谧中释放出的自♥由♥气息
Even the Comte de Reynaud felt strangely…
甚至雷诺伯爵也奇特地感受到
released
如释重负
Although, it would take another six months…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!