老鼠鬼鬼祟祟的 老鼠很敏捷
The rat is stealthy. The rat is nimble.
老鼠正在…噢
The rat is on the – – whoa!
老鼠有点没稳住
The rat is losing his touch.
-陪他玩玩 -对 是该啄点什么了
-You want to go mess with him? -Oh, yeah! I’ve got to peck something.
数到三
Rat on three.
1 2 3
One, two, three!
老鼠被盯上了
The rat has been spotted!
老鼠不喜欢…
The rat is not
这个
enjoying this!
这些都是为了泔水吗
All this for slop?
老鼠要绝望了 老鼠被困住了
The rat is desperate. The rat is trapped.
老鼠应该停止自己叫自己老鼠了
The rat needs to stop calling himseIf ”the rat.”
找点词回来 对 说得真好
”Find some words.” Yeah, right,
老鼠永远也找不到什么词儿的
the rat will never find words!
嘿 看哪 词
Hey, look. Words.
-他还在罐子里吗 -还在罐子里吗
-Hey, is he still in the can? -He’s in the can?
或许该给他留点隐私 总帮我摆脱困境
Maybe we should give him some privacy. Always helps me out.
不 不 天才 不是从那个罐子
No, no, genius, not that can.
他去哪儿了 我找不到他了
Where did he go? I can’t see him.
我只能看见一只移♥动♥中的水果
All I see is that fruit moving.
-什么水果 -有尾巴的那个
-What fruit? -The fruit with the tail!
他们再也抓不到我啦
They’ll never get me now.
-我们过去抓他吧 -去抓他吧
-Let’s go get him! -Go get him!
老鼠才是老大
The rat rules!
-我们变粉了 -这粉色…是怎么回事
-We’re pink! -Hey, what the… Pink?
但没关系 我是说…
But that’s all right, isn’t it? I mean,
黑色和什么颜色都挺配的
black pretty much goes with everything.
错 关系大了 我会找这只老鼠算账的
No, it’s not all right. That rat is going to pay!
瑞光
”Radiant.”
-这个估计能行 -估计
-This might just work. -Might?
噢 看在神的份上
Oh, for the love of Lucy!
来了 昨天也有
Here it comes. It did this yesterday.
大家看那儿啊 就在那片云那儿
Look that way, everyone! Right towards that cloud!
天哪 以前也有过吗
Good gracious. Has it always done that?
不 没有
No, it can’t have.
-金光闪闪 超级金光闪闪 -哇赛
-Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! -Wow!
噢 没错
Oh, yes.
这个词一定不错
This word will work quite nicely.
那么我的工作就完成了
Then my work is done.
现在 为了我殷勤的工作
And now for the fruits of my labor.
蔬菜和肉汁
And the vegetables! And the gravy!
那么 好吧
All right, now.
“R” “R”
”R.”
粘住
And stick.
箍个圈
And loop.
然后…
And…
加油 夏洛特 你能做到的
Come on, Charlotte, you can do this.
还没到停下来的时候
Don’t slow down yet.
欢迎到舒特曼农场谢谢各位的光临
Welcome to Zuckerman’s! Thank you all for coming.
恩 这个蜘蛛网比我说的还好
Well, the web says it better than I ever could.
这是只了不起的瑞光猪
That is some terrific, radiant pig!
因为它 我打算送韦伯到本郡市集
And for that reason, I’ve decided to enter Wilbur into the county fair.
你听到了吗 夏洛特 我要去市集了
Did you hear what they said, Charlotte? I’m going to the fair!
去市集了
Going to the fair!
韦伯终于可以等到圣诞节了
Wilbur might just see Christmas after all.
是好事吗 我们做到了吗
ls it good? Did we do it?
是的 韦伯 非常的好
Yes, Wilbur. It’s very good.
现在 微笑
Now, smile.
市集 霍默 你想什么呢
The fair, Homer? What’s gotten into you?
我不知道 姐 反正我想到了就说
l don’t know, Sis. It just come to me.
他只是只小猪崽 霍默 不可能有机会
He’s a runt, Homer. He doesn’t stand a chance.
干得好 我从来没怀疑过
Well done! Never had a doubt!
那只蜘蛛干得不错 她可够努力的
That spider did a heck of a job. She’s a hard worker.
谢谢你 夏洛特 向你致敬
Thank you, Charlotte. You should take a little bow.
我的美丽是不是太抢风头了
And have my beauty steal the show?
现在让他们瞧瞧瑞光猪的能耐
Now, go on and show them what a radiant pig can do.
这是什么意思 你不去集市了吗
What do you mean you’re not going to the fair?
我会得奖的 你不想看吗
I’m going to get a prize. Don’t you want to be there?
我当然想 韦伯 非常想
Of course I do, Wilbur, very much.
可我现在哪儿也不能去
I’m just not up to traveling at the moment.
-为什么 -因为我在期盼
-Why not? -Because I’m expecting.
期盼什么
Expecting what?
就是说…
”Expecting” means…
我在期盼没有我 你也能做得很好
I’m expecting you to do fine without me.
你要成为成年猪了
You’re getting to be a big pig,
也能过得很好
and you’ll do just great on your own.
好吧 我会想你的
Okay. I’ll miss you.
快点 霍默 起来去看看他们
Come on, Homer, up and at ’em.
今天可是个大日子
It’s the big day.
-菲恩 -妈妈
-Fern? -Mom!
我才不会穿那个
I’m not wearing that.
她搞什么鬼
What the heck is she doing?
洗个脱脂牛奶澡
Bathed in buttermilk.
以前就梦想着这个啦
I’ve had this dream.
我得说他真是只与众不同的猪
I’ve got to say he really is some pig.
是我的脱脂牛奶澡奏了效
That’s my buttermilk working.
你确定你打算这样做吗 霍默
You sure you want to go through with this, Homer?
如果你输了 就输掉你的报名费了
If you lose, you’re out your entry fee.
虽然他会赢
He could win, though.
这一带发生了不少奇事儿
Stranger things have been happening around here.
但如果他输了呢
If he doesn’t win, though?
我的想法是 如果他真的输了
Well, the way I figure it, even if he does lose,
我可以用卖♥♥熏肉的钱把损失都补回来
I can make it all back on the bacon alone.
韦伯 韦伯
Wilbur! Wilbur!
怎么办 霍默
Do something, Homer.
-怎么回事 -我不知道 他晕倒了
-What happened? -I don’t know. He just fainted.
没问题的 亲爱的
It’s all right, hon.
-洛芙 拿点水来 -没事的 韦伯
-Lurvy, get some water! -It’s okay, Wilbur.
夏洛特 你还好吧
Charlotte, are you feeling- eeling okay?
为什么让农场主
Why is it so hard for that farmer to see
搞清事实那么难
what is right in front of his face?
韦伯为农场做的 还比不上熏火腿
Look what Wilbur has done for this farm. lsn’t that better than ham?
好 只有一件事能做了 我得陪他去
Well, there’s only one thing to do, and I have to be there to do it.
夏洛特 你该为自己的孩子想想
Charlotte, you have your babies to think about now.
是的 我知道 但我已答应朋友了
Yes, I know. But I made a promise to my friend.
让农场主夺魁
A big blue ribbon ought to
定能让他明白这道理
finally get the point through that farmer’s head.
别慌 洛芙 放轻松
Easy, Lurvy. Easy.
借过 借过
Coming through! Coming through!
这下没问题了
Here we go!
-没事了 -他站起来了
-There we go. -He’s up.
好了 现在看看能不能把他弄进箱子里
Okay, let’s see if he’ll get in the crate.
-脱脂牛奶 -邓普顿
-Buttermilk. -Templeton?
我要你和我一块去 必须再找一个词
l need you to go with me. We’ll have to find another word,
一个最好的词
a really good one.
对不起 女士
Sorry, lady.
这回老鼠自问
Comes a time when the rat’s got to ask himself,
这么做有什么好处
”What’s in it for the rat?”
-他说得对 我们去过那市集 -去过吗
-He’s right. We’ve been to the fair. -We have?
不记得了 那儿全是垃圾
Remember? All that garbage there?
说得对 那儿到处都是被吃过的大块蛋糕
Oh, yeah! It’s littered with hunks of chewed- on funnel cakes…
描述一下
How’s that?
冰淇淋在日光的照耀下 都馊了
And dribs of ice cream going sour in the sun.
还有小棉花糖块和在泥里
And spitty little cotton candy bits ground into the mud.
爆米花 发霉奶酪 吃了一半的三明治
Popcorn, moldy cheese, half- eaten sandwiches
还有粘粘糊糊的糖苹果
and sticky- icky- icky candy apples.
等一下 再说一遍发霉的奶酪那段
Wait! Go back to the moldy cheese thing.
我从来没见过那么多让我反胃的垃圾
I’ve never seen so much disgusting trash!
快点 韦伯 好孩子
Come on, Wilbur. Good boy.
别弄疼他 爸爸
Don’t hurt him, Dad!
夏洛特的网(2006)
Charlotte's Web