首页喜剧电影夏洛特的网(2006)

夏洛特的网(2006)

Charlotte's Web

看看你周围
So look around.
我们集♥合♥到一起帮助你
We’ve all gathered around to help you.
现在告诉我们大家你的想法
Now tell everyone how you feel.
看 那有个红色的 还有个蓝色的
Look, there’s a red one! And a blue one!
艾弗里 你永远都抓不住我
Avery! You’ll never catch me!
我马上就抓住你啦
I’m going to get you!
看那些烟花啊 妈妈
Look at the fireworks, Mom!
艾弗里 想抓住我就过来啊
Avery, come on if you ever want to catch me!
这堆蜘蛛网可真让我赚翻了
This web thing is really paying off.
舒克曼先生
Mr. Zuckerman!
就在那儿 双钩字
There it is, side to side, right in the same place. ”Terrific.”
在同样的位置 写着了不起
It was the most amazing thing!
这简直是有史以来最神奇的事
Last time we had hundreds of people.
上次那有几百人 估计这回得有上千人
This time it’s going to be thousands!
了不起 写得一清二楚
It says ”terrific” just as clear as day.
横折竖钩 横撇竖点 走字底加一个己
T- E- double- R- l- F- l- C.
我说 你能想象蜘蛛能拼出那个词么
I mean, can you imagine a spider being able to spell that word?
我可是到了10年级才会拼那个词儿的
l don’t think I could spell that word till the 10th grade.
-50分 -你喜欢那个吗 先生
-Fifty cents. -Do you like that one, sir?
那个得一块钱
That’s going to be $1 .
-哇 -快过来看啊 伙计们
-Wow! -Gather ’round, folks!
记住了 你们是在舒克曼农场看到的
Remember, you saw it right here at Zuckerman’s.
还有 你们走之前别忘了
And, before you leave,
带回家点我们这儿产的浆果
don’t forget to take some of our berries home with you!
-你觉得那有用么 -没觉得
-So, you think this might work? -Nope.
猜我想说什么 他看起来真了不起
Dare I say it? He looks ”terrific.”
看那些人啊
Look at them all!
笑起来挺好看 我有点希望鹅也有牙齿了
Yeah. Smile pretty. I wish geese had teeth.
早上就到这了…
Been down here since dawn…
你难道觉得 这一切都是菲恩做的
What are you suggesting? That Fern has something to do with all this?
还有别人会把那些词写在蜘蛛网上么
How else could those words have gotten into that web?
我知道每个人
I know everyone is
都觉得这是个奇迹 但是…
saying it’s some kind of miracle, but…
但是什么 你不这样认为
But what? You don’t think it is?
难道你这样认为
Do you?
蜘蛛网本身就是个奇迹
The web itseIf is a miracle.
不是吗
Wouldn’t you agree?
那么 你能织出来一个吗
Well, can you spin one?
-我可以织个小桌垫 -那是有人教过你
-I can crochet a doily. -Because someone taught you how.
没人教蜘蛛怎么织 可他们居然就是会
Nobody teaches a spider. They just know how to spin a web.
难道不觉得这是一个奇迹吗
Don’t you think that’s a miracle?
夏末 人们对蜘蛛网的热情也结束了
As summer ended, so did the excitement about the web.
夏洛特需要想些更特别的事
Charlotte needed to think of something special.
特别到能改变世人对这个世界的看法
Special enough to change the way people saw the world,
或者 至少改变这世界上的某头猪
or at least one pig in the world, anyway.
可事实上 夏洛特害怕
The truth is, Charlotte feared
她永远也找不到一个词能改变那一切
she would never find a word that could do all that.
而且她得赶快了 她的时间快不够了
And she had to hurry. Time was running out for her.
但一旦允诺了 就一定要遵守诺言
But once a promise is made, it needs to be kept.
-还是没有蜘蛛网吗 -没
-Still no web, huh? -Nope.
我估计至少一个月了 我一个都没看到
l haven’t seen one in, I’d say, at least a month.
真奇怪 我是怎么习惯人们都围在这
Funny how you get used to all those people being around the place.
他们不在了 反倒有点太静了
Kind of quiet without them, isn’t it?
我看到熏肉房♥的铁链环断了
l noticed the hinge pin’s
掉在节气闸上
busted on the damper in the smokehouse.
用不用定购个新的
Want me to order a new one?
说得不错 是得专门定一个
Suppose you better. That’s a special order.
如果我们还想在假期前熏点火腿
Better get a jump on that
现在就动工吧
if we’re going to smoke any ham before the holidays.
我们还得再定几捆木头
We may need another cord of wood, too.
我只是想让大家再听听这个超级猪
I’m just going to throw this out here one more time. ”Pig supreme.”
葛利 你在鞭打死马 白费口舌
Oh, Golly! Now you’re just beating a dead horse.
-嘿 -对不起
-Hey! -Sorry.
听着 除了吁和驾
Look, I don’t come across many words in the field,
我可提供不了什么词儿
other than ”Hyah!” or ”Giddyup!”
但那只老鼠常会拖着带字的垃圾回家
But that rat’s always dragging in trash with writing on it.
同意
l agree.
是时候让邓普顿做点贡献了
It’s about time Templeton started pulling his weight around here
他不能总是光在那儿吃
instead of just eating it.
我打赌他一定能给我们点好词
l bet he could bring us some choice words.
我有一个上好的词送给你
I’ve got a choice word for you.
一个小破词 啊 噢
A little word called, ”Uh- uh.”
呃 那是两个词
Well, that’s two words.
这还有些别的 拒绝 没门 不介
And here’s a few more. Negative. No way. Nothing doing.
我可不会为救与众不同的猪而大动筋骨
l ain’t breaking my back to try and save ”some pig,”
不管你们觉得这盘中餐有多了不起
no matter how ”terrific” you think the little lunch meat is.
等他走了 你就变卦了
You’ll sing a different tune when he’s gone
没有人会再拿好几桶泔水过来了
and nobody brings around those scrumptious buckets of slop.
3 2…
And three, two…
出来
Cue the rat!
我们把话挑明了
Let’s get one thing straight.
我可不关心这头猪的死活
l don’t care about the pig.
-我只关心我的泔水 -当然了
-What I care about is the slop. -Of course.
既然我肯定会去垃圾堆那儿
And since I’ll be at the dump anyway,
而且也不会花我太多精力
and it won’t take any extra effort,
或许 可能我会捡点东西回来
maybe, maybe I’ll pick something up.
感激不尽
You’re very kind.
别到处说这事儿
Don’t go spreading it around.
干嘛 你想怎么着
What? What do you want?
你需要补充体力
You’ll need your strength.
谢啦
Thanks.
但是 爸爸 我听见他们了
But, Dad, I heard them.
我听见他们说关于熏肉房♥的事儿
l heard them talking about the smokehouse!
他已经不再是你的猪了
He’s not your pig anymore.
早知道他们会这么对他
Well, I wouldn’t have sold him in the first place
一开始我就不会把他卖♥♥掉
if I knew this is what they were gonna do to him.
这就是农场里猪的命运 菲恩
That’s what happens to a pig on a farm, Fern.
你知道的
You know that.
走着瞧
I’ll see about that.
我只过了两三年她没和我吵架的日子
I’ve got maybe two, three years before she can out- argue me.
然后我的厄运就开始了
Then I’m doomed.
并且我们4-H小组的组员
And members of our own 4- H Club
将有机会把自家的动物
will have the opportunity to
送去比赛
enter livestock and poultry in the competition.
除了乘骑和游戏
So, in addition to the rides and games,
还要让他们知道你在支持他们
make sure you show them your support, as well.
有什么问题吗 瑞塔
Any questions? Rita.
路易斯老师 我可以带我的鸡去吗
Miss Lewis, can I bring my chickens?
没问题 小猪 小鸡 马还有牛
Your chickens, I’m sure. Pigs, chickens, horses and cows.
都可以带上 我希望你们能得第一名
You certainly can, and I hope you win first prize.
他怎么无处不在
How can he be in every cornfield?
不是同一个人吧 不可能是
It can’t be the same guy. It can’t be!
可他带着同样的帽子
He’s wearing the same hat.
我告诉你 他在跟踪我们
I’m telling you, he is following us!
我恨那家伙
l hate that guy.
但我必须得来点玉米了 埃文
l have got to get some corn, Elwyn!
好吧 好吧 这可真够疯狂的
All right! All right! All right! This is crazy.
-我们有两个人 对吧 -没错
-There’s two of us, right? -Yeah.
相信我 我们有两人 可他只有一个
Trust me, there’s two of us, and there’s only one of him.
我还是没信心 伙计 他真有点吓人
l don’t know, man. He scares me. He really does.
-想想玉米 玉米 -说得对
-Just think about that corn. Corn. -Yeah.
-玉米 -玉米
-The corn. -Corn.
-好了 我们上吧 -上吧 上吧
-All right, let’s do it! -Let’s do it! Let’s do it!
-计划中止…中止 -中止…中止
-Abort! Abort! Abort! -Abort! Abort! Abort!
他太强了 估计他现在正笑话我们呢
Man, he is good! I bet he’s laughing at us.
别回头 别给他得意的机会
Don’t look at him! Don’t even give him the satisfaction.
想点别的事儿吧
Just think about something else.
-想点别的 -什么事儿都成
-Think about something else. -Anything.
我想我看见一只老鼠
I think I see a rat.
-这么想不错 -不 我真看见一只老鼠
-That’s good. -No, really, I see a rat.

Most Popular

收播新闻(1987)

小小恶信件(2023)

功夫熊猫4(2024)

秘密与谎言(1996)