首页喜剧电影夏洛特的网(2006)

夏洛特的网(2006)

Charlotte's Web

指得是春天出生的猪
A pig who was born in the spring.
噢 我还以为那是快乐的意思
Oh. And I thought it meant bouncy.
那就应该叫做快乐的猪了
That would be a springy pig.
莫勒夫人在巢里生了8个蛋后
”After Mrs. Mallard had laid eight eggs in the nest,
就不能再去拜访迈克了
”she couldn’t go to visit Michael anymore,
因为她必须孵蛋 保持它的温度
”because she had to sit on the eggs to keep them warm.
她只在喝水或午饭时
”She moved off the nest only to get a drink of water,
离开一小会
or to have her lunch,
或数蛋的数量 确保是否都在
”or to count the eggs and make sure they were all there.
一天 小鸭子出生了
”One day, the ducklings hatched out.
先是杰克 然后是凯克…
First came Jack, then Kack…”
耶 耶 太棒了
Yeah! Yeah! This is going to be great!
-韦伯 你究竟在干嘛 -你会知道的
-Wilbur, what on earth are you doing? -You’ll see.
这感觉妙不可言
That feels marvelous!
是的 往左边移点 喔 很好
Yes, over to the left a bit. Ah, yes.
是清风徐徐飘过吗 感觉像轻了10磅
ls that a breeze I feel? I’m 10 pounds lighter!
-该我了 -该我了
-I’m next! -I’m next!
-该我了 -也该我了
-I’m next! -I’m next, too!
-看起来很不错 是吗 -的确
-Looking pretty good, huh? -Sure is.
嗨 你是新来的吗 我是韦伯
Hi, there. Are you new to the barn? I’m Wilbur.
韦伯 是我
Wilbur, it’s me.
我 好名字
Me? Great name!
不 是我 塞缪尔 那只绵羊
No, me. Me! Samuel! The sheep!
哇噢 你怎么了
Wow! What happened to you?
世界上第一个猪做的网哈哈
The world’s first pig web! Ta- da!
你最好把织网的工作留给我
I thinkyou’d better leave the web- spinning to me.
日子一周周的过去
After weeks and weeks,
经历了一段漫长的等待和盼望
and I’m talking about some long weeks of waiting and expecting,
辛勤的工作终于换来了回报
all the hard work has finally paid off.
噢 看看他们 他们就是那些蛋
Wow! Look at them! They were eggs,
现在他们就是… 令人难以相信
and now they’re… They’re just… Look at them!
哇 佳夕 你真了不起
Wow, Gussy, you did a really terrific job!
他们还不会叫我妈妈
They don’t call me Mother Goose for nothing.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
大家快看
Would you look at that!
耶 谢谢 谢谢
Yes, thank you, thank you!
这并不容易 但我做到了
It wasn’t easy, but I managed.
你做到的
You managed?
亲爱的 开个玩笑嘛 是我俩的结晶
I’m kidding, honey. We managed.
6 7 不是应该有8个的吗
Six, seven. Weren’t there eight eggs?
这个孵不出来吗
Could this be a dud?
葛利 葛利
Golly! Golly!
-葛利 -哇
-Golly! -Whoa!
鹅爸爸 我是想帮帮你们这对幸福的夫妇
Whoa, there, Father Goose! I’m just trying to help the happy couple.
你到底想要这个腐烂的蛋做什么
What do you want with a rotten egg, anyway?
我想要一个腐烂的蛋
l want a rotten egg
理由很简单…但你永远也不会知道的
for the simple reason that…You never know.
这个蛋没能孵出来
This one didn’t make it.
我们不得不放弃它了
I think we have to let it go.
喔 拿走吧
Oh, take it!
把它列入你那些肮脏的收集物之列吧
And add it to that nasty- asty collection of yours.
最后出局的是这个臭蛋
Last one out is a rotten egg!
-实在可笑 -我应该啄啄他的
-Well, I thought it was funny. -I should have pecked him!
不要把蛋打破了 老鼠
Don’t you break that egg, rat.
臭蛋会让整个畜棚臭气熏天的
A broken rotten egg would make this barn stink to high heaven.
那将是个转变的时刻
That would be a change.
比茨 你为什么笑 他刚说我们很臭
Why are you laughing, Bits? He just said we stink.
喔耶 真好 就快拿进来了
Oh, yeah. This is good. This will come in handy.
你真是个英俊的恶棍
You really are a handsome devil.
喔 天啊
Oh, boy.
真是个坏蛋
Egg- xactly!
看门边那只大蜘蛛 我们去抓住它
Saw a big old spider in the doorway! Gonna go catch it!
不 艾弗里 回来
No, Avery! Come back here!
-蜘蛛 这边 这边 -你不能这么做
-Here, spidey- spidey. -You can’t do that!
住手
Stop!
-抓到你了 -不 不要 艾弗里
-Gotcha! -No, no, Avery!
韦伯 不 走开 韦伯 松开
Wilbur, no! Come on, Wilbur, get off!
韦伯 韦伯 你为什么要这样
Wilbur, Wilbur, why did you do that?
艾弗里 不
Avery! No!
真臭
That stinks!
哦 太恶心了
Oh, that is gross.
哦 是你放的吗
Man, is that you?
不 我也闻到臭味 是那个吓人的家伙
No. I smell a smell, though. Think it’s scary guy?
想熏走我们 独享…
He’s trying to stink us away from the…
那些玉米
Corn!
想不到蛋黄在我身上
Guess the yolk’s on me.
是个快熟了的蛋
That is one ripe egg.
这臭味真爽啊
That stinks good!
真恶心
That is disgusting!
叫你不要把蛋打破的
We told you not to break that egg.
现在看看你做的好事 老鼠
Now look what you’ve done, rat!
这挽救了夏洛特 对吗
It saved Charlotte, didn’t it?
是的 忘恩负义 是我救了长腿女士
Yeah, ingrates. I saved the leggy lady’s life.
-你觉得这是件好事 对吗 -当然
-You mean that as a good thing, right? -Of course.
我又不是瞎子
l do have a few eyes, you know,
这件事绝大部分功劳归功于韦伯
and I think Wilbur did most of the saving.
我知道 这难道不讽刺吗
I know. lronic, isn’t it?
他救了你 而人们为了圣诞节留下了他
He’s saving you, and they’re saving him for Christmas.
邓普顿
Templeton! Templeton!
圣诞节是什么
What’s Christmas?
那是你将会被治愈的日子
The day you’ll be cured.
可是我并没有生病
But I’m not sick.
我没说你生病了
l didn’t say you were sick.
-这真是个错误 -老鼠的一贯作风
-Uh- oh. That was a mistake. -Yep. Typical rat.
什么
What?
你们想对这未来的肉球撒谎吗 好吧
You’re going to lie to the future football here? Okay.
虽然我最诚实 这么说我 真悲伤
But it’s a sad statement when I’m the most honest guy in the place.
邓普顿 你在说什么
Templeton, what are you talking about?
这个冬天 农场主会把你
Come winter, the farmer will be checking you
带进那个旧熏肉房♥
into the old smokehouse hotel.
而带进去后的唯一结果
And the only checking out that happens is
就是人们会聚在一起 并且说
when people gather around and say,
品尝美味的腊肠吧
”Check out that yummy sausage.
品尝烧得哧哧作响的熏肉吧
”Check out that sizzling bacon.”
这就是那房♥子的用途
So, that’s what that is for.
不是用来炒栗子的
Ain’t for roasting chestnuts.
他不会的 人们喜欢猪
He wouldn’t. Humans love pigs.
他们喜欢的是猪肉
Well, they love pork.
这真令人尴尬 不是吗
Well, this is awkward, isn’t it?
夏洛特
Charlotte! Charlotte!
夏洛特 这是真的吗
Charlotte, is it true?
韦伯 开春时很少有猪能看到冬雪
Wilbur, few spring pigs get to see the snows of winter.
不 我不相信 我不会相信的
No! I can’t believe this. I won’t believe it.
-噢 韦伯 -这不公平
-Oh, Wilbur. -It isn’t fair!
-我想活着 我还想看雪 -你会的
-I want to live! I want to see the snow! -And you will.
我现在就向你保证
I’m making you a promise right now.
我不会让他们杀你的
I am not going to let them kill you.
你是蜘蛛 你太渺小 他们太巨大了
You’re a spider. You’re little. They’re huge!
你要怎么阻止他们呢
How are you going to stop them?
我还不知道 但我向你保证了
l have no idea. But it’s a promise,
我不会违背誓言的
and promises are something I never break.
不要太过于担心了 韦伯
Just don’t you worry about it, Wilbur.
而且还有很久才到圣诞节呢
Besides, it’s a long time until Christmas.
好吧 夏洛特 既然你都这么说了
Okay, Charlotte. If you say so.
-爸爸 -什么
-Dad? -Yeah.
我能走回家吗 我答应了韦伯去看他
Can I walk home? I promised Wilbur I’d be there right away.
-好的 去吧 -谢谢
-Sure. That’s fine with me. -Thanks.
菲恩 等等
Fern, wait!
你何不去怀特家 或塞格伦家玩
Why don’t you go to the Whites’ or the Sergeants’ today and play?
-也可以叫朋友来我家玩 -为什么
-Or you could have someone over. -Why?

Most Popular

收播新闻(1987)

小小恶信件(2023)

功夫熊猫4(2024)

秘密与谎言(1996)