首页喜剧电影夏洛特的网(2006)

夏洛特的网(2006)

Charlotte's Web

跑吧
Just run!
跑吧 猪 奔向自♥由♥
Run, pig! Be free!
如果是我 我一定跑
I would if I could.
跑回来了
Retreat!
-跑回来了 -别往回跑啊 猪 驾
-Retreat! -Don’t retreat, pig! Giddyup!
不是吧 别去熏肉房♥
Oh, no! Not the smokehouse!
不 别去熏肉房♥
No! Not the smokehouse!
-他在看吗 -是的 他看到了
-ls he looking? -Yeah, he’s seen it.
-他知道那是什么吗 -他不可能知道
-Think he knows what it is? -Of course not.
他还是头小猪 什么都不知道
He’s a spring pig. He doesn’t know anything.
这里 猪 这边 这边来
Here, pig, pig, pig!
不要留恋这些吃的 你已经在外面了
Don’t fall for it. You’re out.
唉 还是回来了
And you’re back in.
很乖嘛 小猪头
Here you go, piggy.
好样的 吃吧
Attaboy. Eat it up.
为了泔水出♥卖♥♥♥了自己
Sold out for slop.
要是我 现在已经跑到县城了
I’d have been to the county line by now.
如果你让我开口说话 他早就成功了
He’d have made it if you’d have just let me talk.
-成什么功 他是头猪 -的确是头猪
-Made it to where? He’s a pig! -He’s a pig.
对不起 添乱了 你们的建议都很好
Sorry I made such a fuss. Your suggestions were really good,
不过 我想还是呆在这
but I think I’d better stay here.
菲恩早晚会回来
Fern’s going to be back soon, anyway.
他简直蠢得像根木头 可怜的家伙
He’s just stupid as a stick, poor thing.
-要不要和他打声招呼 -当然不要
-Should we speak to him? -Certainly not!
当然不要
Certainly not.
甜心 看起来和你说的完全一样
Sweetheart, it sounded- ounded almost like you said
要是你 就一定会跑掉去寻找自♥由♥
you’d run and be free if you could.
我是说如果我是那头猪的话
I meant if I were a pig.
你知道这儿的猪是什么下场
You know what happens to pigs around here.
对 我知道 再也别提起这事了
Yes, I do. And it should never, ever be spoken of.
我今天会想你的
I’m gonna miss you today.
我一回就来看你 好吗
See you when I get back, okay?
好了 我得走了 待会见
All right, I gotta go, okay? See you later.

Bye.
再见 菲恩 快点回来
Goodbye, Fern. Hurry back.

Hi.
我叫韦伯
My name’s Wilbur.
有谁想去玩吗
Anyone want to play?
有谁想玩吗
Anyone?
下雨了 知道下雨会带来什么吗
It’s raining, you know. And you know what you get with rain?
-闪电 -台风
-Lightning. -Typhoons.
-霍乱 -痢疾
-Cholera. -Dysentery.
-卷曲的毛发 -那感觉很糟糕
-Frizzy hair. -That sad feeling.
都不对 是泥水
No, mud!
他又在干什么蠢事了
What the heck is he doing now?
来 想玩吗 来吧 我们一起玩
Hey, come on. You wanna join me? Come on! Let’s go!
来吧 来啊 快来
Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go!
不 究竟得和你说多少次
Let’s not. How many times must I tell you?
我们是羊 并不意味着我们要盲从
Just because we’re sheep, it doesn’t mean we have to follow.
你自己好好想想吧
Think for yourselves.
-你自己 没错 -看我
-Yourselves. Quite right! -Look at me!
-不 不 你自己 -我自己
-No, no, no. Yourselves. -Myself?
小子 畜棚不是玩的地方 我们得工作
Hey, kid, this is a barn. We don’t play, we work.
-至少有些人得工作 -有些人
-Some of us, anyway. -”Some of us”?
艾克 你是想说我们没在工作吗
Are you implying, lke, that we don’t work?
因为我们如此的呕心沥血 谢谢
Because we work bloody hard, thank you!
呕心沥血 你们只是长长毛而已
Hard? You grow hair!
长毛 没错
”Grow hair.” Good one!
抱歉 那么
Excuse me.
你对社会的贡献 就是你那双大牛眼么
And is that your contribution to society, you gassy rib eyes?
臭毛球
Filthy hairball!
-牛眼 -臭毛球
-Rib eyes! -Dirty lintball!
闭嘴
Zip it.
-又卯上了 -牛眼 牛眼
-They’re at it again. -Rib eyes! Rib eyes!
真滑啊 就是这样才好玩
It’s really slippery. That’s the fun part!
小猪仔 你能过来下 好么
Little itty- bitty pig, could you come here, please?
你说你叫韦伯 是吗
You said your name is Wilbur, right?
是的 你叫什么名字
That’s right. What’s your name?
-佳夕 -佳夕
-Gussy. -Gussy?
-好名字 -谢谢你 韦伯
-Great name! -Thank you, Wilbur.
你真是头可爱的小粉猪
Now, you’re so cute and pink,
但你却是在浪费时间
but you’re wasting your time.
这些动物们不会去玩的
These animals won’t play.
-那么你呢 -我
-What about you? -Me?
我必须要坐在蛋上面
Well, I have to stay on my eggs.
噢 看啊
Oh, wow! Look at that!
要不然 我也会去玩
Otherwise, of course, I’d love to play.
你为什么不去玩呢
So, why can’t you play?
雌鹅不去做的 咱们雄鹅当然也不去
Because what’s good for the goose is good for the gander.
那其它人呢 你们也都不想玩吗
What about the rest of you? Don’t any of you like to play?
在我填满其它三个胃前玩不了
Can’t play on three empty stomachs.
不能把羊毛弄湿
Well, for us there’s this whole
所以我们也不能玩
smell- of- wet- wool business. Ghastly!
看到了么 恐怕在这你玩不起来
See? I’m afraid it’s just not a play kind of place.
但你们彼此是朋友 对吗
But you’re all friends, right?
当然 我们这辈子一直生活在一起
Sure. We’ve been here together our whole lives.
我不认为在一起生活就等同是朋友
I’m not so sure being in the same place is the same as being friends.
我一点都不饿 只想有人能和我玩
I’m not hungry. I just wanted someone to play with me.
那是什么
What’s that?
是什么…
What is…
怎么会是…
Could it be?
泔水
Slops!
好玩 看来猪的泔水把啮齿动物给引来了
Oh, joy. It seems the pig slop has brought out the rodent.
发霉的奶酪 喔 太好了
Moldy cheese. Oh, yeah.
昨天晚上我有吃意大利腊肠吗
Did I have salami last night?
对 我猜我是吃了
Yep. I guess I did.
-喔 真迷人 -恶心的东西
-Oh, charming. -Disgusting creature!

Hi, there.
哦 是头猪
Oh, you’re a pig.
你是头猪
You’re a pig.
有猪就会有泔水
Pig equals slop.
老鼠真高兴
The rat is happy.
我叫韦伯
My name’s Wilbur.
你有名字吗 还是就叫你老鼠
Do you have a name? Or is it just ”the rat”?
你是说就叫我老鼠
Did you say ”just the rat”?
听着 猪 我老鼠是你老大
For your information, pig, the rat rules.
比起你们来 我们老鼠早就诞生于世
We were here long before your kind,
而且还会繁衍很久很久
and we’ll be here long after.
你可要记住这一点
So, you just keep that in mind
下次再说老鼠可是对我的不敬
next time you feel like reducing me to ”just the rat.”
可你自称老鼠
You called yourseIf ”the rat.”
我可以这么叫 但你不可以
I can call me that. You can’t.
这么说 你没有名字了
So you don’t have a name?
当然有 我叫邓普顿
Of course I do. It’s Templeton.
邓普顿 真是个好名字
Templeton? Great name!
-谢谢 -你想玩玩吗 邓普顿
-Oh, gee, thanks. -Hey! You want to play, Templeton?
我有很多理由…不去玩
For so many reasons, no.
知道吗 我可不玩
See, I don’t play.
我要磨牙 留意食物 要吃 要躲
l gnaw, I spy, I eat, I hide.
这就是我
Me in a nutshell.
你能在这和我聊天吗
Couldn’t you just stay and chat?
聊天 让我想想
Chat? Let me see.
磨牙 留意食物 吃东西 躲藏
Gnaw, spy, eat, hide.
不 聊天不在其列
Nope, ”chat” ain’t on the list.
老鼠可真帅
The rat is handsome.
今晚我要梦见好吃的咯
Tonight I dream of slop!
菲恩 别去看猪了 已经很晚了
Fern, you are not going to see that pig again. It’s too late.
但是他在等我呀
But he’s expecting me!
我也等着你完成作业 然后直接上♥床♥
And I’m expecting you to finish your homework and go straight to bed.
但是 妈 我一向都和他说晚安的
But, Mom, I always tell him good night!

Most Popular

收播新闻(1987)

小小恶信件(2023)

功夫熊猫4(2024)

秘密与谎言(1996)