首页喜剧电影夏洛特的网(2006)

夏洛特的网(2006)

Charlotte's Web

难道就不能为别人想一回
think of someone other than yourself?
-再往前点 往前开 -一回 一回
-A little further. Keep coming. -Once? Once?
拜托你
Come on.
不 拜托你
No, you come on!
是谁为了让你成为瑞光猪
Who got his hindquarters pecked to
不惜让自己的屁♥股♥被啄烂 啊
make you ”radiant,” huh?
是邓普顿
Templeton, that’s who.
是谁让你成为谦卑者 放弃了美好生活
And who interrupted the gorging of a lifetime so you could be ”humble”?
怎么着 还是邓普顿
Why, I think it was Templeton!
邓普顿 邓普顿 邓普顿
Templeton! Templeton! Templeton! Templeton! Templeton! Templeton!
有谁感谢过我吗
And do I get thanked?
没有
No!
这事儿发生在你身上过吗
Well, has it ever occurred to you
你知不知道 哪怕是一只老鼠
that even a rat might
也希望能得到一点别人的感激
like a little appreciation?
一点儿 我说 爱
A little, dare I say, love?
如果你帮这个忙 以后我的泔水你随遍拿
Do it and you’ll get dibs on my slop for the rest of my life.
成交
Done.
快点就在那个角落里
Hurry! Up in the corner on the ledge.
邓普顿
Templeton! Templeton!
加油
Come on!
感谢你 邓普顿
Thank you, Templeton,
感谢你所做过的一切
for everything.
没关系 扔下来吧 快点
It’s okay, just drop it. Hurry!
走吧 戴上你的奖牌
Here you go. Here’s your medal.
-走吧 -该回家了 韦伯
-ln you go. -Time to go home, Wilbur.
好了 看好她 洛芙
All right. Close her up, Lurvy.
好了 没问题了
Okay, easy now.
再见
Goodbye,
我可爱的 可爱的韦伯
my sweet, sweet Wilbur.
再见 夏洛特
Goodbye, Charlotte.
我爱你
I love you.
那是我们可爱…超可爱的小韦伯吗
ls that our lovely- ovely- ovely little Wilbur?
-他戴着奖牌呢 -干得好 孩子
-And he’s got a medal! -Strong work, kid.
他看起来长大了不少
He looks so grown up.
-我早知他能行的 -我从没怀疑过
-I always knew he could do it. -Never had a doubt.
欢迎回家 韦伯
Welcome home, Wilbur.
韦伯
Wilbur?
夏洛特呢
Where’s Charlotte?
我有一种不好的感觉 比茨
l got a bad feeling, Bits.
我也是
Me, too.
这并不意味着夏洛特永远离开了我们
Now, that isn’t to say Charlotte was gone forever.
她活在每个认识她的人心里
She lived on in the hearts of those that knew her,
甚至活在每个不认识她的人的心里
and even those that didn’t.
苏塞特郡发生了点改变
Something had changed in Somerset County.
人们似乎了解到
It was as if people knew
他们生活在一个特别的地方
they lived in a special place now.
从某些方面来说 他们逐渐变成了特别的人
And, in small ways, they started being special people,
变得更亲切了
a little bit kinder,
更善解人意了
a bit more understanding.
动物们也变得不一样了
And the animals feIt different, too.
他们更亲密了
Closer.
温馨的友情支持
The warmth of their friendship
他们捱过了寒冬
carried them through the long, cold months.
他们的细微举止都透着亲切
They showed it in little gestures of kindness,
不同寻常的耐心
unusual patience,
和对承诺始终如一的遵守
and promises kept.
即使是最冷漠的心也发现
Even the hardest of hearts found
自己在这个环境里 得到了新的升华
themselves rising to the occasion.
最终 最伟大的诺言实现了
And, finally, the greatest promise of all,
一只春天诞生的小猪
a spring pig
看到了他生命里的第一场雪
saw his first snowfall.
仿佛就像夏洛特从天上为他把雪花撒下来
It was as though Charlotte herseIf had shaken it out of the sky.
严冬化冻 一如往年
The stillness of winter continued to the first thaw, like it always does.
然后 春天的蓓蕾发芽生长
And then, the first buds of spring.
就像你们所知道的那样 生命循环不息
And, before you knew it, life had come full circle.
他们出来了 出来了
They’re here! They’re here!
大家快看啊 他们出来了
They’re here, everybody!
你好 我是韦伯 我是你们妈妈的朋友
Hey, there. I’m Wilbur. I’m a friend of your mom’s.
伙计们 真高兴见到你们
Boy, are we glad to see you!
既恐怖
So creepy!
又可爱 就像他们的妈妈一样
And cute! Just like their mother.
他们真美
They’re so, so beautiful.
真想把他们捧起来抱抱
l just want to scoop them up and hug them all.
哇赛 你们会飞
Wow, you can fly!
看哪
Look at you go!
这事儿可以跟跟风
Now that is something to follow.
去吧 小蜘蛛们去寻获自♥由♥吧
Go, little spiders! Be free!
真希望我也能啊
I wish I could.
我开玩笑的 亲爱的
I’m kidding, honey.
我觉得我嘴里好像有一个
I think I got one inside my beak.
-谢谢 宝贝 -这才是我的乖葛利
-Thanks, baby. -That’s my Golly- olly- olly.

Wow!
真不敢相信 就他们在这儿了
I can’t believe they’re really here.
-真漂亮 -没错 比茨
-So pretty. -Yeah, Bits.
你那儿还好吧 艾克
You doing okay over there, lke?
我很好 我很好 贝茨
I’m okay with it. I’m okay with it, Bets.
我很好
I’m okay with it.
蜘蛛很好 蜘蛛是我的朋友
Spiders are nice. Spiders are my friend.
蜘蛛不会伤害我的
Spiders won’t hurt me.
等一下 怎么了 你们要去哪儿
Wait! What’s happening? What are you doing?
-再见 -再见
-Bye! -Bye!
别走
Please don’t go.
-再见再见啦 -等等
-Goodbye! Bye! -Wait! Wait!
再见
Goodbye!
你们要去哪儿啊
Where are you going?
我们要动身了
We’re setting forth.
我们随风而去 随兴而止
We take to the breeze. We go as we please.
我们随风而去
We take to the breeze!
再见
Bye!
但是你们不能走
But you can’t go!
我有很多事情要告诉你们呢
l had so much I wanted to tell you!
还有一个我想告诉你们的人
And someone I wanted to tell you about.
你好
Salutations!
-是谁 -我在你头顶上
-Who said that? -I’m up here.
-我也是 -还有我
-So am l. -Me, too.
-我们想待在这里 -我们喜欢这儿
-We’d like to stay. -We like it here.
我们也喜欢你
And we like you, too.
你们打算留下来 噢 太棒了
You’re staying? Oh, that’s great!
真的 真的 太棒了
That’s really, really great!
三位朋友 能告诉我你们的名字吗
Three friends! What are your names?
你先说你为何在颤抖 我再告诉你我名字
I’ll tell you my name if you’ll tell me why you’re trembling.
嗯 也许是因为我太快乐了
Well, I think I’m trembling with joy.
-那我的名字就是乔伊 -乔伊 真棒
-Then my name is Joy. -Joy? Perfect.
-我妈妈名字开头字母是什么 -A
-What was my mom’s middle initial? -A.
那么我的名字就是艾伦娜
Then my name is Aranea.
噢 好名字
Wow! Great name!
为什么你不帮我也选一个名字呢
Why don’t you pick my name for me?
我想要一个有感觉点的…
Something sensible.
不要太长 不要太招摇
Not too long, not too fancy.
但也不要太傻
And not too dumb.
这需要点技巧
Tricky. How about
奈利怎么样
Nellie?
奈利 我喜欢 真好
Nellie? I like it. Well done!
乔伊 艾伦纳 奈利
Joy Aranea Nellie Joy, Aranea, Nellie,
你们正在一个神圣的门口上织网
you have chosen a hallowed doorway in which to spin your webs.
你们的妈妈曾经待在这个门口
This was your mother’s doorway.
她很忠诚 很聪明 很美丽
She was loyal, brilliant, beautiful,
她是我的朋友
and she was my friend.
我会珍藏所有她的回忆 直到永远
I will treasure her memory forever.

Most Popular

收播新闻(1987)

小小恶信件(2023)

功夫熊猫4(2024)

秘密与谎言(1996)