听着 我不是故意的 我发誓 他强迫我做他下手
He said if I didn’t, he’d kill me, too.
他说如果我不肯 他就把我也杀了
Look, you gotta help me, please. I’m so scared.
听着 你得帮帮我 求你了 我很害怕
I don’t want to go to hell for killing kids.
我不想因为杀过小孩 以后下地狱
Look.
听着
What kids? What… What are you talking about?
什么孩子? 你说什么呢?
I don’t know. I never knew their names.
我不知道 我不知道他们名字
Names?
他们?
How many?
有多少?
How many kids?
有多少孩子?
All together?
一共?
About 20, I guess.
20个左右吧 我估计
No, you’re lying.
不 你在撒谎
No! It’s true, I swear!
不! 是真的 我发誓!
You’re gonna tell me you killed 20 kids?
你是说你杀了20个孩子?
Yeah! Thereabouts.
是啊! 差不多吧
I stopped counting after a while.
后来我就没继续数了
Gordon said maybe one or two may have escaped.
Gordon说 可能有一两个跑掉了
But…
但
No.
不
Nobody can just up and kill 20 kids, okay?
没人能一下子 杀掉20个小孩的 好吧?
We did.
是真的
We did.
我们做到了
How?
怎么杀的?
Most times we’d just have one or two.
大部分时候杀一两个
Sometimes as many as three.
有时候一次杀掉三个
I always knew when we were getting ready to leave.
每次我们准备出发的时候 我都心知肚明
Clean up the car.
把车洗干净
Make sure the tires were good.
确认轮胎完好
Check the engine.
检查发动机
‘Cause he was afraid that the car would break down
因为他害怕车子一旦抛锚
and we’d get caught.
我们就会被逮住
My loving baby
我的心肝宝贝
We’d always go a different direction every time.
我们每次都走不同方向
Never hit the same part of town twice.
同一个地方从不去第二次
Sometimes we’d just drive around for hours,
有时候 我们会到处开好几个小时
till we found somebody.
直到发现目标为止
GORDON: Well, there you are!
哦 你在这啊!
We’ve been looking for you like mad.
我们找你都快找疯了
You have?
你们找我?
Sure thing.
那当然
Listen, your folks, they’ve been in an accident.
听着 你家里人出了车祸
And they sent us to come find you. Now, they’re hurt real bad.
他们让我来找你 他们伤得很重
The police took them to the hospital, but they didn’t have time to come find you,
警察要送他们去医院 但他们没空来找你
so we said that we would do it.
所以我们就来帮忙了
Now, come on.
来吧
All right. Get in here. Hurry.
来 上去吧 快点
Listen, we gotta get you to that hospital so you can see your folks.
我们得赶紧带你去医院 去见你家里人了
SANFORD: See, a lot of kids won’t get in a car alone with a stranger,
其实 很多小孩 不会独自上陌生人的车
but when he’s got a kid there…
但要是车上还有个小孩
There’s a good boy.
真乖
Scoot over. Scoot over, San.
往那边挪挪 San
SANFORD: …that made it easier.
事情就容易多了
I want you to hold on tight.
要抓紧哦
They’d look at me and say…
他们看到我 就会心想
We’ve got a long way to go.
我们要开好长一段路呢
“Hey, if he’s safe…”
嘿 如果他都没事
And we are gonna fly.
我们得开快点
“…I guess I will be, too.”
我肯定也不会有事
Every time they got in the truck,
每次有孩子上车来
I just wanted to die.
我就恨不得死掉
As soon as we got back to the ranch, they went in the coop.
我们一回到农场 他们就进棚子里去
You boys hungry?
你们饿不?
Huh?
嗯?
Watch the door, Sanford!
把门看好 Sanford!
Hey! Watch the door!
嘿! 给我把门看好!
What’s the matter?
怎么回事?
I’m not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
Are you worried that I’m gonna hurt you?
你怕我会伤害你么?
I’m not gonna hurt you.
我不会的
Huh? Come here.
行不? 过来
BOY: No! No! No! No! Please! I would never hurt you.
不 不要! 不要! 求你! 我不会伤害你们的
SANFORD: Some days he’d do them right off.
有时候他会直接杀了他们
Other days he’d wait,
有时候他会等等
pick up a few more,
再抓几个
until he had about four or five of them.
直到有四五个
Yeah.
行了
BOY: No! No! No! GORDON: No what?
不! 不要! 不要! 不要什么?
No what, huh?
不要啥 嗯?
Come on. Come on. Come on!
来吧 起来!
Sanford, keep your eye on that door!
Sanford 给我把门看好了!
BOYS: No! Please, no! No! No!
不要! 求你了 不要! 不要!
No! No! No! No! Please! No! No!
不要! 不要! 求你 不要!
He’d… He’d sometimes leave
他 他有时候
just one or two of them alive, barely, anyway.
也会留一两个活口 但很偶尔
He’d say,
他会说
“Finish them, San.
干掉他们 San
“Finish them or… Finish them or I’ll finish you.”
干掉他们 不然我就干掉你
And I did.
我就下手了
And I killed them.
杀了他们
And I did.
我下了手
I killed them.
我杀了他们
Oh, God, I killed them!
哦 天啊 我杀了他们!
Oh, God! Oh!
哦 我的天啊!
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
What?
怎么?
Look at me.
看着我
These kids.
这些孩子
You think if you saw them again, you think you might be able to recognize them?
如果你再见到他们 你觉得你能认出他们不?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Maybe.
也许吧
Hey, I haven’t updated these in a while, but still.
这些照片有段时间没更新了 但是还能用
Just…
只是
It should be. Just go through these, okay?
应该可以用 把这些翻一遍 好吗?
If you see any you recognize, just put them down on the table here.
如果你看到任何认识的 就把他们放到桌子上
I’m sorry!
对不起!
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
I didn’t mean to… He made me.
我不想的 他逼我的
Oh, shit.
他妈的
This one. Look at me.
这张 看着我
You’re sure?
你确定吗?
I’m sure.
我确定
Jesus Christ.
老天爷
Oh, God! Oh, God!
哦 天啊! 天啊!
Jesus Christ.
老天
Son of a bitch.
狗娘养的
Oh, God.
天啊
Well, he’s lying.
他在撒谎
Have you gone soft in the head, Les?
你脑子进水了吗 鸡仔?
Twenty kids, sir.
二十个孩子啊 长官
He’s playing you.
他在和你玩呢
He knows he’s in trouble, so he’s come up with some cock and bull story
他知道他有麻烦 所以他就编造点天方夜谭的故事
about how he was forced to stay in the country.
说他怎么被迫滞留在这个国家
With all due respect, sir, I don’t think so. You didn’t see him.
尽管值得怀疑 队长 但我不这么认为 您没见过他
This kid, he’s scared half out of his mind.
这个孩子 他几乎吓破了胆
He picked the Collins kid. We found him, remember?
他挑出了Collins的孩子 我们找到过他 记得吗?
Haven’t you been reading the papers?
你没读报纸吗? 心急如焚的妈妈宣称警察返还错了小孩
Or maybe you have, is that it?
或者你也许读过了 是那条吗?
Sir, if you’d just listen to me…
队长 如果你肯听我说
I’m sorry, Captain, but he’s here again.