* 也照着圣婴 *
We’re having a party tonight
今晚我家有个派对
at my place for the Academy show.
为奥斯卡颁奖准备的
You want to come? No, I have a million things to do.
你要来吗? 算了 有太多事要处理
Oh, come on, please. Please!
噢 去吧 去吧!
You girls blew the phone lines out from here to Baltimore.
电话线从巴尔的摩一直堵到这儿
Someone’s gotta fix them.
总得有人来处理吧
Go, have a good night. I have the radio.
去吧 玩得开心点 我听收音机
Okay.
好吧
You sure?
真不去?
I’m sure. I’m sure. Have a good night.
真的 真的 玩得开心点
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Listen, I really…
真的 我确实
Hello, Ben.
你好 Ben
I’m meeting some friends at Musso and Frank’s for dinner.
我要去Musso 和 Frank 那边 跟几个朋友一起吃晚饭
They’re gonna pipe in the movie ceremonies into the restaurant.
那边会直播电影颁奖典礼
Should be quite a night.
应该会很不错
I’d love it if you’d come.
如果你能去我会很高兴
I just have so much work I should be doing.
我这儿有很多事赶着做
Good night.
晚安吧
Ben?
Ben?
I…

I put $2 down on It Happened One Night
我赌2元 会赢得
to win Best Picture.
最佳影片
Seems I am the only person that thinks
大概我是唯一认为
it has a chance against Cleopatra.
它能和抗衡的人
But, if it wins, do you wanna celebrate tomorrow night at dinner?
但若赢了 你想在明晚 吃饭时庆祝下吗?
It’s a deal, Christine. See you.
说定了 Christine 再见吧
If your movie wins, I’ll call you.
如果你的片子得奖了 我会打给你
I’ll be here.
我等着
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
Overrated.
被高估了
…and It Happened One Night.
以及
Clark Gable, Claudette Colbert.
克拉克·盖博 克劳黛·考尔白
I rest my case.
不用多说了
May I have the envelope, please?
请给我颁奖信封
And the winner is It Happened One Night.
得奖者是
I knew it! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!
我就知道! 我就知道 我就知道 我就知道!
Dinner is on me.
我请你吃饭
MRS. CLAY: Is this Christine Collins?
是 Christine Collins 吗?
Yes, it is.
是 是我
This is Mrs. Clay. Do you remember me?
我是 Clay 女士 还记得我吗?
Mrs. Clay, of course I remember you.
Clay 女士 我当然记得你
I just had to call you right off.
我只能马上给你打电话
What is it? The police just called.
怎么了? 警察刚打过电话
They found a boy, Christine.
他们找到个男孩 Christine
Where? Lincoln Heights Precinct.
在哪? 林肯岗警局
We’re leaving right now.
我们马上过去了
I’ll be right down.
我马上来
Oh, here.
噢 这边
I wanted to go to him right off,
我本来要马上去看他
but they said it was important to talk to him alone first.
但他们说先单独和他谈谈 是很重要的
Are they sure? They’re sure.
他们肯定? 很肯定
But, more important, I’m sure.
但 更重要的是 我肯定
It’s my boy, all right.
他就是我的孩子 是的
It’s David.
是 David
He’s alive, Christine.
他还活着 Christine
They found him up in Hesperia.
他们在 Hesperia 找到他的
OFFICER: You were walking home from school,
你在从学校回家的路上
and they told you they needed help finding a dog.
他们要你帮忙找找小狗
DAVID: Yeah.
是的
So, after you got in the truck, what happened next?
那你上卡车后发生了什么?
They drove me around for a long time,
他们载着我走了很久
then we ended up at this ranch.
最后在一个大农场停下来
GORDON: Come on. Come on, Davy.
够了 够了 Davy
Davy! Come on. DAVID: Get off me.
Davy! 够了 放开我
Don’t fight this much. Hey!
别乱动!
Were there other boys there?
其他男孩也在那?
Yeah. Five, I think.
嗯 我想有5个吧
It was a long time ago, though.
但 那是在很久以前了
Hello, boys. This is Davy.
孩子们好 这是 Davy
I know you’ll make him feel… Hey!
你们会让他感觉 嘿!
No. No! Hey! Shut up!
不 不! 嘿! 闭嘴!
Did you speak to them?
你和他们说过话吗?
Yeah? You remember any of their names?
说过? 那记得他们名字吗?
Yeah.
记得
Two of them were brothers.
有两个是兄弟
I think their last name was Winslow.
我记得他们姓 Winslow
The oldest one was Jeffrey.
还有个最年长的叫 Jeffrey
And Walter.
还有个叫 Walter
Walter?
Walter?
Yeah. Do you remember Walter’s last name?
是的 你记得姓吗?
Collins.
Collins
Walter Collins.
Walter Collins
Tell me something if you only remember some of the boys’ names,
解释下如果你只记得 某些孩子的名
how come you remember his full name?
却怎么会记住他的全名?
Because of what happened.
因为发生过一些事
Walter and Jeffrey were talking.
Walter 和 Jeffrey 有聊过
JEFFREY: Pull it. DAVID: They kept checking around
使劲拉 他们一直四处找机会
and they found a part of the coop where the wire was all messed up.
终于发现有个铁网坏掉了一个洞
WALTER: Be careful!
小心点!
Hurry!
快!
Maybe make enough room to get out of there and run.
他们把它弄大到能让人翻出去逃掉
JEFFREY: When we get out, we split up,
我们出去后 就分开
go in different directions. Okay?
往不同方向跑 好吧?
They can’t catch all of us.
他们就不可能把我们都抓住
It’d make an awful lot of noise.
逃跑时声音太大了
JEFFREY: Be quiet. You got it?
小声点 你好了吗?
And if it wasn’t wide enough, then we’d be stuck.
如果洞不够宽的话我们都会卡住
DAVID: Wait. Help! Help! Come on, hurry!
等等 帮帮我! 快来 快!
My foot’s stuck! Hurry, help! Help me, please!
我的脚卡住了! 快帮忙! 来帮下!
He’s coming! He’s…
他来了! 他
My foot!
我的脚!
DAVID: He’s coming.
他来了
Hurry, run, run, run!
跑吧 快! 快! 快!
GORDON: Hey! What the hell are you boys…
嘿! 你们这些孩子他妈的
Oh! Mary, Mother of God! Hey! Hey! Hey!
噢! 天啊 上帝! 嘿! 嘿! 嘿!
You get back here! Hey! Hold it! Hey!
你们给我回来! 嘿! 站住! 嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
GORDON: Hey!
嘿!
SANFORD: Stop!
站住!
Check on the others!
去看下其他人!
Stop! Damn it!
站住! 妈的!
Boys, I’m coming after you!
孩子们 我来找你们了!
Damn it! Damn it!
妈的! 妈的!
Boys, I’ll find you no matter where you are!
我会追你们到天涯海角!
SANFORD: They’re not in there! Come on! Get in the car!
他们不在了! 快! 上车!
I’m gonna find you! Damn it! Damn it! Come on.
我会捉到你们! 妈的! 妈的! 快点
Shit! Get in the car, Sanford!
妈的! 上车 Sanford!
That was the last I saw of any of them.
那是我最后一次看见他们
So, you don’t know if either of the other two were captured?
那你并不知道他们是否被捉住?
No.
不知道
All I know is,
我只知道
if Walter hadn’t come back for me
如果 Walter 没回来帮我
I don’t think I ever would’ve gotten out of there.
我绝对逃不出来
Okay.
好吧
So, what happened after that?
那以后又发生了什么?
I kept off the main roads,
我避开大道
until I saw a train stopped at a crossing and I jumped in.
直到发现一列停在十字路口的火车 就跳上去了
Why didn’t you tell anyone what had happened?
为什么不告诉别人你的遭遇?
I was afraid.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!