–再帮你找个好律师 –不
and get you a good lawyer. – No.
我要从后面溜出去 他们不会发现我的
I’ll slip out the back where they don’t expect me.
你从前面出去到你当时来的停车场 吸引他们的注意力
You go out the front to the parking lot where you came in and keep ’em busy.
你靠门站着 装作我用枪抵着你的样子
Stand in the door and pretend I’ve got the gun on you,
然后跟他们说我正藏在里面
and relay messages to the cops like I’m hiding there.
告诉他们我要一辆车 还要三千美元
Tell ’em I want a car, and I want $3,000,
我还要他们给我一个小时 提前离开
and I want an hour’s head start.
这样他们就不会发现 我持枪但未在里面
Afterwards they’ll never know I wasn’t there with a gun.
只要给我一个机会 让我从后门溜出去逃走
Just give me a chance to get out the back and get away.
你不认为后面也会有警♥察♥吗?
But don’t you think there’s cops out back, too?
不 他们都守在前面 我跟他们说我会从前门出去
No, no, they all stayed out front where I told ’em I’d come out.
你会配合吗?
Will you do it?
当然
Okay.
如果你自首的话 会对你更有利…
It’d be so much better for you if you turn yourself in…
我们要出去了
We’re coming out.
走吧
Let’s go.

Okay.

Okay.
现在 你稍等一会再出去
Now, you wait a minute before you go out.
知道吗?
All right?
–可以吗? –好
Okay? – Okay.
他在后面 他没带枪
He’s in back. He’s unarmed.
你做得很好
You did good.
嗨 什么事这么好笑?
Hi. What’s so funny?
没什么
Nothin’.
–你睡得好吗? –很好
How’d you sleep? – Fine.
你有听到土狼的叫声吗?
Did you hear those coyotes howling?
我睡得很熟
I was sleeping.
跑步怎么样?
How was your run?
很好
Fine.
你们刚刚在笑什么?
What were you two laughing about?
没什么
Nothing.
我在向她展示我的动作
I was showing her my poses.
这是螃蟹 我们叫这做螃蟹
This is the crab. We call it the crab.
她觉得这很好笑
Well, she thought it was funny.
你昨晚听到土狼叫吗?
You hear those coyotes last night?
–太疯狂了 –我在想牠们抓到了什么
Crazy. – Yeah. I wonder what they got.
不知道
I don’t know.
我把这些拿到车上去
I’m gonna put this stuff in the car.
给你
Here.
就这样了
That’s it.
–拿好了吗? –对
You got it? – Yeah.
多谢你的帮忙
Thanks for helping out.
又没人叫我
No one asked me.
也没人叫我帮忙 我只是自觉该去做而已
No one asked me to, either. I just kind of figured it out all by myself.
你刷牙了吗?
Did you brush your teeth?
–刷了 –真的吗?
Yeah. – Really?
因为你的牙刷在这里面 而且还有一瓶水
‘Cause your toothbrush is in here, and there’s a bottle of water.
妈 我说我刷过了
Mom. I said I brushed them.
好吧 因为现在刷也可以
Okay. Because now would be a good time.
天啊 既然你不相信我 当初干嘛问我?
Oh, God, why even bother asking me if you’re never gonna believe me anyway?
现在去哪?
Now?
砂岩?
The sandstone?
等等 什么?你们…
Wait. What? You…
–再一个地方就好 –你说过我不会整天待在外面
One more stop. – You said I wouldn’t be out all day.
我说过星期天我可以待在家
You said I could have Sunday at home.
我去把栅栏移开
I’m gonna grab the fence.
葛丝莉 你也许会玩得很开心
You know, Guthrie, you might get a kick out of this.
从拓荒时代就有砂岩了
It’s cut sandstone from pioneer days.
那是拓荒者用双手凿出来的
Chiseled by pioneer hands.
过去还是个校舍
It was a schoolhouse once.
爸 我没兴趣
Dad, like I care.
听着
Listen.
我们两个努力一点 今天对你妈妈好一点
Let’s you and I make an effort to be nice to your mom today.
好吗?让她放松一下
Okay? Let’s just cut her some slack.
为什么?她病了还是什么?
Why? Is she sick or something?
没有 她没生病
No, she isn’t sick.
只是对她好一点
Just be nice to her.
为什么?
Because?
因为她工作真的很累
Because she works really hard.
她为我们做了很多
She does a lot for us.
因为没有她 我们都不好过
Because neither of us would do very well without her.
天啊 爸
God, Dad.
你建了间房♥子给她
You’re building her a house.
你还要怎么对她好?
How much better can you be?
所以 你会去问艾伯特?
So you’ll ask Albert?
你知道该怎么跟他说话
You always know what to say to him.
知道什么?
What’s to know?
我是说 他信任你
I just mean, he trusts you.
葛丝莉、葛丝莉、葛丝莉
Guthrie. Guthrie. Guthrie.
–去跟艾伯特打声招呼 不要
Come say hi to Albert. – No.
想都别想 爸 每次我们一来这
No way, Dad. Every time we come out here,
你们都保证不会占用整个周末 但总是…
you guys swear it won’t take all weekend, but it always…
我不知道你为何纵容她
I don’t know why you indulge her.
我只是跟她好好谈
I was just talking to her.
我们确实跟她说 不会让她整天都待在外面
We did tell her that we weren’t gonna keep her out here all day.
天啊 你真的是爱莫能助
God, you really can’t help it.
什么意思?
What?
让我当坏人
Making me the bad guy.
–总是这样 –随你怎么说
Always. – Whatever.
我在想不知道下面 还埋了多少
I wonder how much more there might be buried here.
我不知道
I don’t know.
让他知道我们来了
Let’s let him know we’re here.
你来问
You ask.
你也要帮忙
You’ll help.
我们应该给他带点什么的
We should’ve brought him something.
哈啰 艾伯特
Hello, Albert.
嗨 艾伯特
Hi, Albert.
你回到镇上了
You’re back in town.
是的
Yes.
–进来吧 –谢谢
Come in. – Thank you.
温馨又暖和
Nice and warm.
是的
Yeah.
–请坐 –谢谢
Please. – Thank you.
你还好吗?
How are you?
我上星期跌倒了
I fell last week.
我当时在讲电♥话♥
I was on the phone.
但有些人也在场
But some people were here.
然后我撞到了脑袋
And I banged my head.
有什么我们能帮忙的吗?
Is there anything that we can do to help?
你有什么需要的吗?
Do you need anything?
不 我什么都不需要
No. Don’t need anything.
我会煮大量的汤
I cook up big soups.
所以冰箱里还有食物
So I got stuff in the freezer.
–你还在弹吉他吗? –我会弹
You still play guitar? – I can play.
要找地方一起弹吗?
We supposed to play somewhere?
不用了 不过听你演奏会很有趣
I don’t think so. But it would sure be fun to hear you play.
当然
Well, yes.
我有牛奶还有其他东西
I’ve got milk and everything.
当我朋友来看我时 他们带了牛奶
When my friends came by, they brought milk.
你摔倒时 当时在这的朋友吗?
Your friends who were here when you fell?
我摔倒的时候正在打电♥话♥ 我当时是一个人
I was on the phone when I fell. I was alone.
抱歉 我记得…
I’m sorry. I thought that…
你说过当时你有朋友来看你
I thought you said that you had friends who were visiting.
当时有些人在这
Some people were here.
我可没整晚像乌龟一样 摊在地上爬不起来
I wasn’t stuck on my back like a turtle all night.
可怜的艾伯特
Poor Albert.
找不到鲶鱼要弹奏的日子
Can’t find the date The Catfish are supposed to play.
去城里问一下吧
Just ask in town.
艾伯特 我们在想
Albert, so we were wondering about the sandstone

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!