我可以把它归因于你的存在,也许。
I can lay it to your presence, maybe.
他在撒谎,和我一样。
He’s lying, the same as me.
他在水里比我们上次见到他时还深了一块木板。
He’s a plank deeper in the water than he was the last time we seen him.
我觉得沃尔特·库什曼是个聪明的渔夫。
I think that Walt Cushman, he smart fisherman.
也许我们最好一直追着他,哈?
Maybe we better sail after him all time, huh?
好吧,男孩。
Well, boys.
你得从现在开始给鱼填馅。
You gotta start in filling fish from now on.
那艘干预浮标船几乎和我们一样满了。
That meddling buoy-tender’s near as full up as we are.
如果不是为了接约拿,我们现在已经在岩石上了。
We’d be way up around Virgin Rocks by now if it weren’t for picking up Jonahs.
杰克先生,他工作一直很辛苦。
He’s been working mighty hard, Mr. Jack.
我觉得约拿身上没剩多少东西了。诚实的。
I don’t think there’s much Jonah left in him. Honest.
如果我们的乔娜捕手…
Or we might fill faster if our Jonah-catcher…
就会扔掉手中的钓索,在拖网上弯一回腰。
would throw away his hand line and bend on a trawl for once.
你以为我钓的鱼不如你多吗,杰克?
You don’t think I catch as much fish as you, huh, Jack?
我没那么说。
I ain’t saying that.
也许你早上起床的时候头撞到了床上,是吧?
Maybe you just bump your head on bunk when you get up this morning, huh?
也许你葡萄牙人对拖网捕鱼一无所知。
Or maybe you Portuguese just don’t know nothing about trawl-fishing.
我告诉你我是怎么做的。
I tell you what I do.
我明天带乔纳·kid一起去。
I take Jonah kid with me tomorrow.
我钓手线,我同时给他看。
I fish hand line, I show him same time.
我跟你打赌你和内特的舞伴会钓到更多的鱼。
I bet you we bring in more fish as you and Nate toguessers.
“Toguessers。”说英语,好吗?
“Toguessers.” Speak English, will you?
就像我和内特在一起一样
More fish as me and Nate together.
比你和内特在一起的鱼还多
More fish than you and Nate together.
我们收下吧,内特?
Reckon we take that, Nate?
你是说我会成为你的室友?
You mean I’m going to be your dorymate?
我不是那种意思。
I mean nothing of kind.
你只要坐在船上,扮演约拿。我钓鱼。
You just sit in boat and be Jonah. I do fishing.
-我明天早上要和曼纽尔出去。——这很好。
– I’m going out with Manuel in the morning. – That’s fine.
你是说你想在这上面打赌吗,曼纽尔?
Did you say you’d like to bet a little something on that, Manuel?
你以为你吓到我了吗?
Oh, you think you scare me on bet, huh?
我告诉你我该怎么对付你。
I tell you what I do with you.
我跟你赌我去年圣诞节买♥♥的新安全剃须刀。
I bet you my brand-new safety razor I buy last Christmas.
98美分,邮购公♥司♥,我…
98 cents, mail-order house, I…
你拿出50美分。全新的,今年的。
You put up 50 cents piece. Brand-new, this year’s.
这是一个赌注。
That’s a wager.
你确定你没有撞到你的头吗,曼纽尔?
You sure you didn’t bump your head, Manuel?
我不敢肯定。我把赌注押在自己身上。
I no bet on sure thing. I bet on myself.
一样好。
Just as good.
我想我不是说要坐你的船的那个意思。
I guess I didn’t mean what I said about going in your boat.
你是什么意思,我无所谓。现在轮到你了。
Make no difference what you mean. You in it now.
我很高兴,曼纽尔。说实话,我不认为我会成为乔纳。
I’m awful glad I am, Manuel. I don’t think I’ll be a Jonah, honest.
你的名字什么?哈维?
What your name? Harvey?
我得给你打个电♥话♥。我会叫你哈维的
Well, I gotta call you something. I’ll call you Harvey.
哦,那是好。
Oh, that’s better.
你现在笑得不像海鸥了。
You no laugh like seagull now.
来吧,我觉得累了。你得帮忙划船。
Come on now, I feel tired. You gotta help row.
真的吗?哇!
Really? Gee!
把大头针插♥进♥去。
Put in the pins.
把桨插在别针上。
Put the oars in the pins.
我们得找个地方。现在,当我说三,你划船。
We gotta go someplace. Now, when I say three, you row.
好吧。我准备好了。
All right. I’m ready.
一个,两个,三个。
One, two, three.
你上的那所好学校,你是仰卧划船吗?
That fine school you go to, you row on your back, huh?
我想我是太焦虑了。
I was too anxious, I guess.
没关系焦虑,你离开我焦虑。
Never mind anxious, you leave me be anxious.
现在,来吧。
Now, come on.
一个,两个,三个。行!
One, two, three. Row!
行!
Row!
我们得到的地方。
We get someplace.
我想,也许是在海底。
Bottom of the ocean, I think, maybe.
现在我们的鱼。
Now we fish.
好吧,继续。你钩饵。
Well, go on. Bait your hook.
你怎么能坐在那儿看着我钓鱼?
How you think you gonna fish sitting there looking at me?
你钓鱼就像划船一样。在这里。
You bait just like you row boat. Here.
听着,你必须把倒钩弄透。像这样。
Look, you must put barb all way through. Like this.
除此之外,当他感觉到什么东西的时候,他会把鱼吐六、七次。
Otherwise that fish he spit that out six, seven times when he feel something.
你知道这条鱼,他不上学…
You know this fish, he don’t go to school…
他不懂法语,但他也很聪明。
he don’t know French, but he pretty smart, too.
现在把他扔下去。
Now drop him down to bottom.
然后向上拉六英寸,也许…
Then pull up about six inches, maybe…
于是他直视着鱼的眼睛说:“看这里。我有玉米、牛肉和卷心菜。”
so he look fish straight in eye and say, “Look here. I got corn beef and cabbage.”
嘿,我有一个。
Hey, I’ve got one.
也许你也有了新想法,是吧?
You got new idea, maybe, too, huh?
你以为我们在这里免费喂鱼吗?
What you think, we just feed fish free here for nothing?
我想我又太焦虑了。
I guess I was too anxious again.
我告诉过你,离那件令人焦虑的事远点。
I told you, stay away from that anxious business.
让鱼着急吧。在这里,看。
Let the fish be anxious. Here, look.
一个,两个……
One, two…
现在它在它的嘴里。
now it’s in his mouth.
现在他来了。
Now up he comes.
天啊。我能帮他摆脱困境吗?
Gosh. Can I take him off the hook?
我们没时间了。我们个人并不了解这条鱼。
We got no time for that. We don’t know this fish personal.
-嘿,我有一个了。-好吧,把他拉上来。
– Hey, I’ve got one now. – All right, pull him up.
别让它呆在下面告诉其他的鱼发生了什么。
Don’t let him stay down there and tell all other fish what going on.
把他拉起来!嘿,等一下。嘿…
Pull him up! Hey, wait a minute. Hey…
你要把鱼捞上来见你,你要下去见他吗?
you gonna bring fish up see you, you going down to see him?
-把他拉上来!——我会的。
– Pull him up! – I will.
船翻了,我…
Oh, the boat tipped and I…
哦,他下车了。
Oh, he got off.
你怎么能指望能钓到鱼,整天仰面躺着?
How you expect catch fish, falling on your backside all time?
你钩饵。
Bait your hook.
别让他们看起来像在跳你的多莉。
Don’t look like they was jumping in your dory.
我等到我找到柔软的地方让它们先着陆。
I wait till I get soft place for them to land in first.
我要赶下一班车。
I’ll catch the next one.
你会打败长杰克和内特的。你不担心。
You’ll beat Long Jack and Nate. Don’t you worry.
他拿不到你的剃刀。
He won’t get your razor.
你是这么想的?
You think so, huh?
现在这里什么也没发生。
Nothing going on here now.
那条鱼,他在下面开会。
That fish, he have meeting down below.
他告诉其他的鱼,事情并不那么有趣。
He tell all other fish there’s something not so funny going on.
你父亲去世很久了吗?
Has your father been dead a long time?
六年,下个月。似乎很长,很长时间。
Six year, next month. Seem a long, long time.
他是怎么死的?
How did he die?
他在暴风雨中淹死了貂皮披肩。
He drown off Cape Sable in storm.
晚上海浪来了,把他冲到海里。
Wave come at night and wash him overboard.
-他们没找到他吗?——没有。
– Didn’t they find him? – No.
-哦,对不起。-你后悔什么?
– Oh, I’m sorry. – What you sorry about?
我是说你父亲。他们没有找到他。
Well, I mean your father. They didn’t find him.
他们要找他干什么?他好了。
What they need find him for? He all right.
好吧,但是,淹没在海洋里,在夜晚独自一人…
Well, but, drowning out in the ocean, all alone at night…
那有什么麻烦吗?很好。
Well, what’s trouble about that? That fine way.
救世主,他把我父亲带到渔人的天堂…
The Savior, he take my father up to fisherman’s heaven…
和他所有的老朋友一起。
up with all his old friends.
他很快就把它抱了起来。快。
Quick he take him up. Quick.
就像我拉起这条35磅重的鱼一样。
Just like I pull up this 35-pound fish.
救星,他看见我的父亲在水里又累又湿。
The Savior, He see my father all tired and wet down there in the water.
于是他点亮了港口的浮标,说:
So he light the harbor buoy and he say:
“上来吧,老曼纽尔……
“Come on up, old Manuel…
“我很高兴你能到这里来帮我们钓鱼。”
“I so happy you come up here to help us fish.”
而我的父亲,他说,“谢谢你。
And my father, he say, “Thank you.
“我也很高兴能上来。
“I very happy to come up, too.
“也许我可以给你看一些关于钓鱼的东西,嗯?”
“And maybe I show you something about fishing up here, huh?”
然后他们都笑了。
And then they all laugh.
而救世主,他搂着我父亲……
And the Savior, He put his arm around my father…
他给了他全新的多莉让他在里面钓鱼。
and He give him brand-new dory to fish in.
你认为他们真的在天堂钓鱼吗?
You think they really fish in heaven?
当然,他们在天堂钓鱼。他们还会做什么?
Why, sure they fish in heaven. What else they do?
我想使徒们都是渔夫。
The Apostles, they all fishermen, I think.
你还记得那个叫彼得的西门吗?
You remember that Simon, called Peter?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!