快点,醒醒,小鱼。
Come on, wake up, little fish.
嘿,醒醒,醒醒。
Hey, wake up, wake up.
如果有人认为你死了,他们会庆祝。
Somebody think you dead, they have celebrations.
这就是你的老鼠药。
So that’s your tub of rat poison.
你昨晚在他的小床上给他盖好被子,是吧?
You tucked him in his little bunk last night, huh?
你是什么意思?这个傻孩子,他烦我。
What do you mean? This foolish kid, he bother me.
我不知道。他睡着了,把油布盖在身上,我猜。
I don’t know. He fall asleep, pulled tarpaulin over him, I guess.
而我,我到处找这个。
And me, I look all over for this.
你做的,是吧?我猜他也把你的外套给扯了。
You did, huh? I suppose he pulled your coat around him, too.
我也找我的外套。
I look for my coat, too.
-所以你也偷了我的外套?-不,我…
– So you stole my coat, too, huh? – Why, no, I…
当然,他从你背后偷来的。
Sure, he stole it right off your back.
这么强壮的渔夫要把他扔回鱼堆里去?
So big tough fisherman is gonna throw him back to the fishes, huh?
总有一天,我想我…
Some day, I think I…
十理解。
Ten fathom.
谢谢。谢谢你用你的外套和其他东西把我裹得严严实实。
Thanks. Thanks for covering me up with your coat and everything.
没关系。
That’s all right.
你会不会把水底的蓝色鹅卵石露出来?
Would you by any chance be showing any blue pebbles from the bottom?
我从来没有感谢过你救了我的命。
I never did thank you for saving my life.
为此我应该感谢你,好吧。
I ought to thank you for that, all right.
你今天早上感觉好多了吧?
You feel better this morning, huh?
我想是这样。
I guess so.
好吧,当你弄明白了,你就来告诉别人吧?
Well, when you got it figured out, you come and let somebody know, huh?
蓝色的卵石,她是。
Blue pebble, she is.
天哪,我觉得迪斯科更了解这片海洋……
By golly, I think that Disko know this ocean better…
就像我在衬衫里知道的那样。
as I know inside my shirt.
你现在在钓鱼吗?——确定。
– Are you fishing now? – Sure.
我在海底钓鱼,所以她不会为我们钓鱼。
I fish for bottom, so she don’t fish for us.
别问那些愚蠢的问题了,它们没有脑子。
Go away with your foolish questions, which don’t have no brain.
好吧,如果你是这么想的。
All right, then, if that’s the way you feel about it.
十五噚,滚开!
Fifteen fathom and clear away!
天哪,这次我打败你了。
By golly, I beat you this time.
他有一个女儿,哦,他是个多么可怕的人
He who has a daughter Oh, what a terrible man
哦,真是个可怕的人
Oh, what a terrible man
他用他的母语说:“嫁给Bingo-Bingo。
Speaking in his native lingo He said, “Marry Bingo-Bingo”
哦,多么可怕的人啊
Oh, what a terrible man Oh, what a terrible man
他会给你带来豆子和悲伤是的,我知道他的道德
He will bring you beans and sorrows Yes, I know about his morals
哦,多么可怕的人啊
Oh, what a terrible man Oh, what a terrible man
宾格宾果来向她求婚,带了很多礼物给她
Bingo-Bingo came to woo her Brought a lot of presents to her
哦,多么可怕的人啊
Oh, what a terrible man Oh, what a terrible man
在所有的恶魔中……
Dag-gummit, of all the consarned…
怎么了,法默?你以为你是猪吗?
What’s the matter, farmer? Think you’re sticking hogs?
这艘该死的船老是在我下面颠簸……
This dad-bitted boat keeps bouncing around under me, of all…
-你笑什么?——他。
– What you laughing at? – Him.
-别笑了。——为什么?别人做的。
– Well, don’t laugh. – Why? Everybody else did.
没关系,他们笑对了。他们知道如何排毒。
It’s all right, they got right to laugh. They know how chop bait.
-你知道怎么做吗?-看起来什么都不像。
– You know how? – Doesn’t look like anything.
来吧,切。尾巴。
Go ahead, chop. Tail first.
再试一次,再努力一点。
Try it again, harder.
也许你是在捕抹香鲸。
You fish for sperm whale, maybe.
别笑。再说,你笑也不好。
Don’t laugh. Beside, you laugh no good.
像海鸥一样。
Like seagull.
我想我想做点什么。
I guess I want to do something.
是的,但你只想做你想做的事。
Yes, but you wanna do just what you want to do.
我告诉你该怎么做。你到下面的厨房♥去帮助医生。
I tell you what you do. You go below in galley and help Doc.
你把脏水。
You carry slops.
你在厨房♥里挥汗如雨,就像丹说过要当渔夫一样。
You sweat in galley like Dan did before you talk about being fisherman.
-走吧,走吧。——好的。
– Go on now, go on. – All right.
你觉得曼纽尔对那孩子很软弱,是吧?
You think Manuel soft with that kid, huh?
你以为我抓到他就会让他还是约拿吗?
You think ’cause I catch him I let him still be Jonah, huh?
不是靠你的生活。
Not on your livings.
孩子,他快把我逼疯了。我想我扭断了他的脖子。
Kid, he drive me crazy. Think I break his neck.
孩子。
Kid.
随地吐痰。——什么?
– Spit. – What?
——先吐痰。——为什么?
– Spit first. – Why?
你会找到的。
You’ll find out.
哦。
Oh.
——谢谢。——欢迎你。
– Thanks. – You’re welcome.
-你去钓鱼吗?-当然,有时候我和索尔特叔叔。
– You go out fishing? – Sure, sometimes me and Uncle Salters.
谁和曼纽尔一起去?
Who goes with Manuel?
没有人。你没看到他在钓鱼吧?
Nobody. You don’t see him baiting a trawl, do you?
-你是说他不钓鱼?-他当然有。他用手钓鱼线。
– You mean, he doesn’t fish? – Sure he does. He fishes hand line.
自从他爸死后,他就不用拖网,也没有室友。
He ain’t used a trawl or had a dorymate since his pop died.
哦。
Oh.
-你是和你♥爸♥爸一起开始钓鱼的吗?-当然,这很自然,不是吗?
– Did you start fishing with your father? – Sure, that’s natural, ain’t it?
准备好你的睡衣!
Get your dories ready!
来吧,孩子们,快点。
Come on, boys, step lively.
把你的多莉放到栏杆上。把你的平底船放到栏杆上。
Get your dory to the rail. Lower your dory to the rail.
汤姆,好好向西走。
Keep well to the westward, Tom.
一旦我们把所有的小平底船都洒下,我们就会径直上路。
We’ll head straight down the road as soon as we got all the dories spilled.
快点,把她弄下水。
Come on, get her in the water.
别拿这个跟我开玩笑。放松一点。
Don’t crack that one on me. Ease a little.
-谢谢,索尔特叔叔。-曼纽尔,他都准备好了
– Thank you, Uncle Salters. – Manuel, he all set.
这里有一个钩子。
Here’s a hook.
坐那只小船出海不太风浪吗?
Isn’t it too rough to go out in that little boat?
-你什么意思?-我是说,一个人出去。
– What do you mean? – I mean, to go out alone.
我不是一个人去的。五分钟,我有100条鱼陪我。
I not go alone. Five minutes, I have 100 fish keep me company.
我的意思是,如果有人帮你划船不是更好吗?
I mean, wouldn’t it be better if you had someone to row, maybe?
我可以和谁划船?医生吗?迪斯科吗?
Who I get to row? Doc? Disko?
你今天早上真傻。
You very foolish this morning.
嗯,我在学校划船。我能行…
Well, I rowed a boat at school. I could row…
哦,我明白了。你开这条船,对吧?
Oh, I see. You row this boat, huh?
连剁鱼饵都不会,你对船又了解多少?
What you know about boats when you cannot even chop bait?
我很了解船,你看?
I know lots about boats, see?
我知道那是三角帆,那是大帆……
I know that’s the jib, and that’s the jumbo…
那是前桅,那是前顶桅……
and that’s the fore rig, and that’s the fore topmast…
这是前桅,这是三合一支柱。
and that’s the foremast, and that’s the triadic stay.
那是主上桅,那是主桅……
That’s the main topmast, and that’s the main mast…
那是主要的装备,那是gurry套件。
and that’s the main rigging, and that’s the gurry kit.
那是邓肯街,还有什么你想知道的吗
That’s the Duncan Street, and anything else you want to know?
你从哪儿学的这些?
Where you learn all this?
我在Disko船长的船舱里读了一本关于它的书,我不在乎谁知道。
I read a book on it in Capt. Disko’s cabin, and I don’t care who knows it.
你可以自己划你的旧船。
And you can go row your old boat all by yourself.
我无论如何也不会去。
I wouldn’t go out in it for anything.
天哪,这孩子真聪明。
By golly, that’s smart kid.
是时候扭断他的脖子了,不是吗?
About time to break his neck, ain’t it?
我没时间摔断脖子。我要钓鱼了。
I got no time break necks. I got fishing to do.
低走。
Lower away.
努力向下风。准备好前帆!
Hard alee. Stand by the headsail!
28理解。她游得很快,迪斯科上尉。
Twenty-eight fathom. She’s shoaling fast, Capt. Disko.
我们快找到她了。
We’re getting to her.
二十六英寻,岩石底部。
Twenty-six fathoms, bottom rock.
我们在岸上。放下你的锚。
We’re on the bank. Let go your anchor.
拉紧你的三角帆和桅杆!
Tie up your jib and jumbo!
守住你的包皮。
Stand by your foresails.
诱捕他们,孩子们,诱捕他们回家和妈妈。
Bait them snug, boys, bait them for home and mother.
-雾会为你消散的。-嗯,这很了不起。
– This fog is going to lift for you. – Well, that’s something.
你有什么关系,杰克?爸爸可以在墓地里找到鱼。
Oh, what do you care, Jack? Pop could find fish in a graveyard.
这条河上有大批鳕鱼……
There’s a run of cod on this bank…
沃尔特·库什曼不会知道的
that Walt Cushman won’t know nothing about.
喂,在泥船上。
Ahoy there, on the mud scow.
那是谁的锚链格格作响,好像满是锈和蟑螂?
Whose anchor chain is that a-rattling like it’s full of rust and roaches?
好吧,如果不是碟乐队的话。
Well, if it ain’t Disko Troop.
你是不是为了跟上我而翘起了你的警棍?
Did you spring your fore stick trying to follow me, Disko?
我想你会否认我给你指路到这个地方…
I suppose you’ll deny I showed you the road to this spot…
一年前的今天,你这条斜眼鲭鱼。
a year ago this very day, you cross-eyed mackerel.
你想划船去玩跳棋吗?
You want to row over for a game of checkers?
这里捕鱼十分稀少。
Fishing is mighty sparse here.
我们永远不会因捕到的鱼的重量而沉下去。
We’ll never sink under the weight of fish we been catching.
我自己也做得不太好。
Well, I ain’t doing so good myself.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!