-你碰那孩子,我就把你撕成碎片,明白吗?——是吗?
– You touch that kid, I tear you apart, see? – Yeah?
我,Manuel说。我把你撕成碎片,明白吗?
Me, Manuel talking. I tear you apart, see?
所以别惹我生气,长杰克。我的内心变得疯狂和病态。
So don’t get me mad, Long Jack. I get all crazy and sick inside.
好了,开始切割,碟。
All right, start cutting, Disko.
也许他剪了你女朋友的照片。嗯,杰克?
Maybe he cut picture of your girl out there. Huh, Jack?
我告诉你,曼纽尔,让那孩子离我远点。
I am telling you, Manuel, keep that kid away from me.
他是一个…
He’s a…
他是约拿,你会发现这只是开始。
He’s a Jonah, and you’ll find this is only the beginning.
小鱼儿,怎么了,你困了?
What’s the matter, little fish, you sleepy?
-我真惭愧,曼纽尔。——确定。
– I’m so ashamed, Manuel. – Sure.
我们都惭愧过一次。
We all got be ashamed once.
这样我们就不会再做让我们感到羞耻的事情了,明白吗?
So we don’t do things again what we got be ashamed of, see?
是的,但你不跟我说话…
Yes, but you not speaking to me…
还有杰克胳膊上的钩子……
and those hooks in Jack’s arm…
杰克,他是个很坚强的人。
Jack, he very tough man.
所有的渔夫都有鱼钩。
All fishermen have hooks in them.
哦,当然。两个,三个,四个钩子。
Oh, sure. Two, three, four hooks.
我爸爸,他胳膊上有个钩子。
My father, he have hook in his arm right here.
三年后,他觉得自己脖子后面长了疙瘩。
And three year later, he think he have pimple on back of his neck.
你知道是什么吗?
You know what was it?
钩出来。
Hook coming out.
我父亲说:“丹麦一直都是这样的吧?”
And my father, he say, “So that’s what’s been in Denmark all this time, huh?”
这很好。
That fine.
在大海深处有一群鱼
There’s a school of fish Way down deep in the sea
小鱼学地理的地方
Where the little fish Studied geography
我的父亲,他教我这首歌♥。
My father, he teach me this song.
我用你的话说。
And I put your kind of words to it.
他们在石板上写字,他们读着书
There they write on a slate And they read from a book
我学会了带鱼跑,然后就把鱼钩留给他们吧
Learn to run with the bait Then just leave them the hook
我一生气就得唱歌♥。
I got to sing every time I get mad.
它能把那些飞鱼从我肚子里赶出来,你知道吗?
It drive those flying fish out of my stomach, do you know?
耶,ho,小鱼不哭,不哭
Yeah, ho, little fish Don’t cry, don’t cry
你将会成为一个baleia
You’ll be a baleia By-and-by
Baleia,意思是大鱼…
Baleia, that mean big fish…
就像鲸鱼,你知道吗?
like whale, you know?
有鳍和尾巴来帮助你航行
With fins and a tail To help you sail
也许一些翅膀来帮助你飞翔
And maybe some wings To help you fly
耶,ho,小鱼不哭,不哭
Yeah, ho, little fish Don’t cry, don’t cry
耶,ho,小鱼不哭,不哭
Yeah, ho, little fish Don’t cry, don’t cry
这是迪斯科。鳕鱼一定来了。你好,朋友!
Here’s Disko. Cod must be coming. Hello, friend!
你好,詹姆斯!-过来。
– Hiya, James! – Come on over.
那里有蓝色的鳃。她来自格洛斯特,和我们一样
There the Blue Gill. She’s from Gloucester, same as us.
,这是Elizabeth K. Brown。当船长清醒的时候,她航行得很好
And there’s the Elizabeth K. Brown. She sail good when the skipper he is sober.
那是一只会飞的天鹅。她总是拖拖拉拉
There the Flying Swan. She drag her anchor all time.
每个人都是最后来钓鱼的……
Everybody comes here and fishes last…
因为它是最大最好的银行,对吧?
because it’s the biggest and best bank, huh?
确定。只是有些来得太早,有些来得太晚。
Sure. Only some come too soon, some come too late.
Disko,他和鳕鱼一起来了,明白吗?
Disko, he come right with codfish, see?
——说…-看,看,看!
– Say… – Look, look, look!
我告诉过你那块处♥女♥地。看,看,她要吼了。
There Virgin Rock I tell you about. Now watch, watch, she gonna roar.
比如说,那是海底。
Say, that’s the bottom of the ocean.
确定。她有时感到寂寞。她走上前来环顾四周。
Sure. She get lonesome sometimes. She come up for a little look around.
是的,先生们,天哪,她来了。
Yes, sirs, by thunder, there she is.
我想珍妮已经把鱼装满了
I think that Jennie Cushman she filled with fish already.
她把我们打败了,是吧,Disko?
She beat us home, huh, Disko?
他来得太早了。真正的比赛还没开始呢。
He got here too early. The real run ain’t started yet.
到明天这个时候,我们就会钓72个小时的鱼,手拿钓线。
By this time tomorrow, we’ll be fishing 72-hour stretches, hand line.
鳕鱼会像鲱鱼一样覆盖整个河岸。
The cod will be covering this bank like herring.
沃尔特·库什曼把我打入格洛斯特,我就用鳗鱼上吊。
Walt Cushman beats me into Gloucester, I’ll hang myself with an eel.
嘿,方向盘那边。顺风!
Hey, at the wheel, there. Downwind!
好了,往上,往上,往上。快点。
All right, up, up, up. Hurry.
把它捡起来。那件事的蠕动。
Pick it up. That thing’s squirming.
把他带回来,丹尼小子,把他带回来。
Bring him in, Danny boy, bring him in.
以防他们中的一些人没有预料到。
In case some of them ain’t expecting this.
我们已经吃饱了,准备回家。
We’re full up and ready for home.
嘿,小鱼,这是给我们的。Disko说我们都吃饱了就回家。来吧。
Hey, little fish, that’s for us. Disko say we all full up and we go home. Come on.
曼纽尔,把最后一条鱼放上来。
Hey, pitch up that last fish, Manuel.
然后你和哈维带我去拜访
Then you and Harvey’s going to take me a-visiting.
——嗨,丹尼尔?——是的,先生。
– Hey, Daniel? – Yes, sir.
一旦有足够的人手上船,就告诉他们转向……
As soon enough hands come aboard, tell them to turn to…
-把锚拉紧。——是的,先生。
– and heave up that anchor short. – Yes, sir.
嘿,上船。
Hey, aboard the vessel.
在“飞翔的天鹅”号♥上有人想要寄邮件到格洛斯特吗
Would anyone on the Flying Swan be wanting to send any mail to Gloucester?
我们在船上生病了。我们要回家了。
We got sickness aboard. We’re heading for home.
继续,迪斯科队。你和你的病。
Go on, Disko Troop. You and your sickness.
你只是在吹嘘,仅此而已。
You’re just crowing, that’s all.
不,我们抓的鱼太多了,太早了。
No, we all catch too many fish, too soon.
我们都对此感到恶心。
We all sick about it.
有些小伙子希望你来,Disko。
Well, some of the lads expected you, Disko.
如果你愿意,你可以把它们寄出去。
You could mail those, if you will.
本杰明,给你当邮递员是我的荣幸。
It’s a pleasure to be postman to you, Benjamin.
你何不下一季和我签约…
Why don’t you sign up with me next season…
在雪花飞舞前赶回家?
and get home before the snow flies?
我知道你要说什么,Disko。
I know what you’re going to say, Disko.
我不想听你的讽刺。
I don’t want none of your sarcasm.
我们听到了你们的钟声,看到了你们的旗帜。
We heard your bell and saw your flag.
我希望你全力创业。
I hope you founder with all hands.
约翰,收到你的祝福真高兴。
It’s nice to have your good wishes, John.
嘿,迪斯科。
Hey, Disko.
如果我们的孩子在我回来之前就出生了…
If our new baby is born before I get back…
说服莫莉不要叫他休伯特,好吗?
talk Molly out of naming him Hubert will you?
-她想叫他休伯特-又是一个孩子,马丁?
– She wants to call him Hubert. – Another baby, Martin?
嗯,你应该一直呆在海上。
Well, you ought to stay at sea all the time.
如果他呆在船上,他就会这么做。
That’s what he do if he stay on this boat.
<我>嘿,那里!在蓝鳃太阳鱼。
Hey, there! Aboard the Bluegill.
有去格洛斯特的信吗?
Any mail for Gloucester?
开始工作有点晚了,是吧,Disko?
Kind of late starting the crew, ain’t you, Disko?
我只是想帮你拿邮件,彼得。
Well, I just thought I’d like to carry your mail, Peter.
我们划船把邮件送到珍妮·库什曼家后刚回来
We just come back from rowing our mail over to the Jennie Cushman.
-彼得,这玩笑开得太差劲了。——是吗?
– That’s a poor attempt at a joke, Peter. – Yeah?
这看起来像个笑话吗?
Does that look like a joke?
为什么是潜行的沙鲨。
Why the sneaking sand shark.
既不打铃,也不打铃。
Never ring a bell nor nothing.
千万别让我们看出他今天要溜之大吉了。
Never give us no sign he was going to swing off today.
回到船上。把桨给我。
Get back to the vessel. Give me them oars.
-但我可以…-好吧,接着说。把你的背放进去。
– But I can… – Well, go on then. Put your back into it.
嘿,上船。
Hey, aboard the vessel.
-把锚放进去!-嘿,什么在吃光盘?
– Get that anchor in! – Hey, what’s eating Disko?
他醉了吗?-是啊。Cushman。
– Is he liquored? – Aye on that. It’s the Cushman.
把你的包皮拉上来。
Pull up your foresail.
<我>嘿,迪斯科。库什曼人来了。
Hey, Disko. Here comes the Cushman.
你不会以为我把它当成了水龙卷吧?
You don’t think I took it for a waterspout, do you?
嘿,把锚放进去。
Hey, get that anchor in.
A-heave,送往医院。A-heave,送往医院。A-heave,送往医院。A-heave,送往医院。
A-heave, a-ho. A-heave, a-ho. A-heave, a-ho. A-heave, a-ho.
再见,迪斯科。有什么事吗?你搁浅了吗?
Goodbye, Disko. What’s the matter? Have you run aground?
你没有去格洛斯特的信吧,先生?
You haven’t any mail for Gloucester, have you, sir?
如果你能留点风,鼓起你的帆…
If you’d save your wind to fill your sails…
你可以阻止我们从你身边经过。
you might keep us from passing you.
我们要和珍妮·库什曼赛跑?——确定。
– We’re going to race the Jennie Cushman? – Sure.
来吧。这种优良的赛车生意。
Come on. This fine kind racing business.
你有那种背后焦虑的事,是吧?
You got that backside anxious business, huh?
也许你会划船或游泳去格洛斯特。
You gonna row or swim to Gloucester, maybe.
这是跳水和游泳的好时光。
This fine time diving and swimming.
把你的背放进锚机里。
Put your back into that windlass.
你不会认为锚会浮到水面上吧?
You don’t think that anchor’s going to float up out of the water, do you?
在升降索上摇摆……
Sway up on them halyards…
你也不必怕和他们分别。
and you needn’t be afeared of parting them.
把小平底船擦干净。这次我们要把她埋了。
Wipe down them dories. We’re going to bury her nose this trip.
我有这个毛病没法工作。把它拉过去,好吗?
I can’t work with this in me. Pull it through, will you?
——开始大喊大叫。没人听到你。-我没时间。
– Start hollering. Nobody hear you. – I haven’t the time.