滚 不然别想活着走过去
Get away or I’ll break you in two!
闭嘴 闭嘴 滚
Shut up! Shut up! Go away!
把 钱 还 给 老 子
I. Want. My. Fucking. Money!
呆这别动
Stay here. Don’t move.
回那去
Go over there!
快去
Go.
回去
Go back!
那儿
Go over there!
是的 兄弟
Yes, my friend.
听着
Listen…
我要送个小孩过去
I’m sending you a small kid.
现在看着跟狗似的 给他拾掇得像人点
He looks like a dog now, make him look human.
怎么 我得带他过去吗
OK? I have to bring him?
好的
Alright.
干嘛耷拉着脸
Why are you sad?
没事
It’s nothing.
这是好事 我们谈过了
It’s a good thing. We agreed.
你有证件吗
You have papers?
身份证
Identity card?
不知道 在家吧 可能
Don’t know. At the house, maybe.
我得证明你是个真人
I need proof you exist.
身份证 政♥府♥文件
An identity card, government papers,
报纸上的照片
a newspaper photograph…
这样才能从贝鲁特出港口
So I can get you out by the port in Beirut.
明白了吗
Understand?
不要担心约纳斯
Don’t worry about Yonas.
我爱他 会给他找个好归宿的
I love him, he’ll go to a good family.
带你去的人会照顾你
The people you’ll travel with will take good care of you.
记得我那个叫亚西尔的手下吗 去找他
Remember Yasser who works for me? Go see him…
他会带你去剃头
He’ll send you for a haircut.
然后回家 带什么东西过来
Then go home and bring…what?
-证件 -证件
– Papers. – Papers.
清楚了吗
Alright?
一百 两百 三百 四百
Here’s one, two, three, four…
钱给你
Here.
你不是说五百吗
You promised $500.
你当吃喝不要钱吗
You want to eat and drink for free?
那一百块算饭钱
$100 for your food
亲一个
Kiss me.
照顾好自己
Take care now, go on.
没事了 你可以走了
It’s alright, you can go
我说了我会照顾他
I said I’d take care of him.
赞恩
Zain!
你在这呆多久了
How long have you been here?
不关你的事
None of your business.
你去哪浪了
Where have you been?
去哪了
Where have you been?
哪儿 哪儿 哪儿
Where? Where? Where?
天杀的
I curse you!
反正我也不是回来看你的
Anyhow, I didn’t come to see you,
也不是沙发上那臭毛鼠
nor for that asshole over there.
我要我的证件
I want my papers.
哦 是吗 宝贝儿子
Yes, of course my dear!
塞利姆 快来听笑话
Selim, want to hear a good one?
你儿子要他的证件
Your son wants his papers!
我的证件呢
Where are my papers?
这么长时间你跑哪去了
Where were you all this time?
不关你事
None of your business.
不关我的事
Not my business?
你要证件干什么
Why do you want your papers?
要去捡垃圾吗
Found work as a garbageman?
我的证件 身份证 什么都行
My papers, my identity card, whatever!
也不想想谁鸟你 谁鸟我们家
Nobody cares about you or us.
别跟我这摔东西
Don’t play tough with me!
你看着 这里是证件
You’ll see, I’ll give you your papers.
我证件多了去了 随你选
I have all kinds of papers. Just choose any.
有那种能关我一辈子的证件
I have papers that would jail me for life.
开除通知
Expulsion notice.
这张 这张最厉害
This one. The most important.
来看看这张
Come. Look at this paper!
付不起的医院账单
A hospital bill that breaks my heart.
亲爱的儿子 家里就剩四面墙了
We’re less than nothing, my son.
白吃白喝的废物
Parasites.
人没证件也能活
Just live without papers…
再废话我就把你从窗子口扔出去完事
Or I’ll toss you from the window, and end it all.
听清楚了吗
You understand?
滚 不然我撕烂你那张脸
Get out or I’ll break your face.
让他走 塞利姆
Let him go, Selim!
告诉那个让你来的人 我没给你办过证
Tell whoever sent you I never got you papers!
从哪来滚回哪去
Go back where you came from!
怎么就生了这么个遭天谴的废物
I curse you and the day you were born!
谁住院了
Who’s in the hospital?
闭嘴 塞利姆 别说了
Not a word Selim, don’t say any more!
谁进医院了
Who went to the hospital?
谁住院了
Who’s in the hospital?
让他滚 不然剁了他
Make him leave or I’ll kill him!
-垃圾 -谁进医院了
– Piece of garbage! – Who was in the hospital?
-麻烦精 -谁住院了
– Troublemaker! – Who went to the hospital?
说话啊
Talk to me.
谁住院了
Who was in the hospital?
那个婊♥子♥养♥的♥干了什么
What did he do, that son of a whore?
他对我妹妹干了什么
What did he do to her?
他干了什么
What did he do?
萨哈尔死了
Sahar is gone. It’s over.
她死了
She’s gone?
我给你看看死了是什么意思
You’ll see what going means.
我告诉你死了是什么意思
I’ll show you what it means.
-回来 兔崽子 -他拿着刀
– Come back, little shit! – He has a knife!
回来 不然老子打烂你的脸
Come back, or I’ll smash your face!
回来 王八犊子
Come back you dog!
老子两只手就能弄死你
With my bare hands!
把手铐摘了
Take his handcuffs off.
你是那个谁的丈夫
You’re the husband of…
-萨哈尔 -对 萨哈尔
– Sahar. – Sahar.
她嫁给你时多大
How old was she when you married?
-11岁 -11岁吗
– 11. – 11 years old?
11岁就可以结婚了吗
Is an 11 year old of age to marry?
她知道结婚什么意思吗
She knows what marriage means?
我觉得
From what I know…
她知道
Yes, she can.
我是说 她已经成熟了
I mean she had ripened.
是吗
Really?
原来她跟水果蔬菜一样还会熟啊
Didn’t know she was a tomato or potato to become ripe!
赞恩 冷静
Zain, calm down!
我不知道她会因为这个死
I didn’t know she could die from it.
好多小姑娘都是这个年纪结婚的
Many girls here marry at that age.
我后妈就是
Even my step-mother married at that age.
她现在还活着 就在这
She’s here, still alive.
她什么时候怀孕的
When did she get pregnant?
婚后两三个月
2 or 3 months after.
没出什么问题吗
Everything was normal?
一开始我没发现有什么不对劲
At first, I didn’t notice anything wrong.
后来她开始出血
Then she started to bleed.
大出血
She bled a lot.
然后呢
What happened next?
他们带她跟她爹妈去了医院
They brought her to hospital with her parents.
还没进去她就死了
She died at the entrance.
医院不让她进去
We couldn’t get her admitted.
为什么不让她进去
Why did they refuse to admit her?
她没有证件
Because she has no papers.