看不出来吗
It’s obvious.
她爸那的亲戚还是她妈那的
Paternally or maternally?
这是她的儿子约纳斯吗
This is her son Yonas?
没错吧
Isn’t it?
为什么约纳斯跟你在一起
Why is Yonas with you?
拉希尔昨晚离开了
Rahil left last night.
到现在还没回来
She hasn’t returned.
把约纳斯给我
Give me Yonas.
-不行 不给 -怎么 你怕什么
– No, no… – Why, are you afraid?
我的小约纳斯 我可对他了如指掌
He’s my little Yonas! I’m all for him.
他跟他妈妈一个样 都是个小骗子
He’s a little scammer, just like his mother.
亚西尔 给这边俩兔崽子炸两个丸子
Yasser, 2 falafels for these two rabbits!
你吃吗
You want to eat?
你没给她打电♥话♥吗
You haven’t phoned her?
我没手♥机♥
I don’t have a phone.
她关机了
Her cellphone is off.
谢了 亚西尔
Thanks, Yasser.
-进来吃吧 -不了 谢谢你
– Come eat inside. – No, thank you.
她要是来了我怎么跟她说
What do I say if she comes?
就说我们在家等她
Say we’re waiting at home.
-在这呆着吧 -不 不了
– Stay here. – No, no.
在这等着吧 万一她来了呢
Wait here in case she passes by.
打扰一下
Excuse me?
这要从哪打开
Where can I open this?
帮我拿着
Hold this for me.
-给 -谢谢你
– There. – Thanks.
不客气
No problem.
-你饿吗 -不饿
– Are you hungry? – No.
你叫什么
What’s your name?
易卜拉欣
Ibrahim.
-那他呢 -他叫
– What about him? – He’s called…
叫阿萨德
Assaad.
-你呢 -梅苏
– And you? – Maysoun.
这小孩是你偷来的吗 想让他乞讨赚钱的吗
You stole him? Or are you using him to beg for money?
他是我弟弟
He’s my brother.
你俩看起来一点都不像
You don’t look alike.
我小时候跟他一样黑
We’re all born black like him.
然后
And then…
时间一久 就白了
with time, we get lighter.
这些盒子能值多少钱
How much are these boxes?
那得看谁开车
It depends on the car.
要是一个女的开过去
If a woman drives by…
如果她手上戴着戒指
Look at her hand, if she’s wearing a ring…
那就说 上帝保佑你
You say, “God protect you…”
并且留住你的丈夫
“and keep your husband.”
如果她没戴戒指
If she has no ring,
就说 愿上帝赐你一个丈夫
you say, “God send you a husband!”
别再舔手啦 脏死了
Stop licking your hands, they’re much too dirty.
在那排队 埃塞俄比亚人
Line-up over there, Ethiopians…
你怀了吗
Are you pregnant?
别告诉他们
You can’t tell them.
他们会抢走你的孩子
They’ll take him from you.
约纳斯 我的孩子啊 原谅我
Yonas, my son, forgive me!
看在慈爱的上帝的份上 宽恕我
For the love of God forgive me!
有什么婴儿用品吗
Do you have something for a baby?

Yes.
多少钱
How much?
250块的还是1000块的
For 250 or one at 1000.
250的
I’ll take the 250.
尝尝
Taste.
就尝一口
Just this once.
说真的
No kidding…
这个是不是比卷饼还好吃
Isn’t this better than shawarma?
别整个吞下去 会得病的
Don’t swallow it whole, you’ll get sick!
你吞下去了吗
You swallowed it?
好吃吗
Is it good?
慢慢吃 大家伙
Enjoy it, big guy.
没水吗
No water?
这个狗♥日♥的♥烂国家
Fuck this shitty country!
她都不打听打听自己的儿子吗
She doesn’t ask about her son?
都不回来看看吗
Doesn’t look in on him?
你妈比我的还烂
Your mother is worse than mine.
你先进 约纳斯先生
After you, Mister Yonas.
进吧
Go ahead.
易卜拉欣
Ibrahim!
易卜拉欣
Ibrahim!
你在干嘛
What are you doing there?
我在卖♥♥这些锅
I’m selling these pots.
这些锅都破了
Those crappy pots?
比你背的蠢花圈好
Better than that stupid wreath you’re carrying!
这是葬礼用的 蠢货
That’s for the cemetery, idiot.
很容易就能卖♥♥掉
I could sell it easily.
会全都卖♥♥光的
They’ll buy it all.
想打赌吗
You want to bet?
赌一顿饭
Let’s bet a plate of food.
我要肉丸子和希什公园 你呢
I want meat rolls with Chich Barak. You?
希什公园为一种黎巴嫩特色菜 是在酸奶酱中熬煮的肉馅饺子 常辅以干薄荷和蒜 以当地一处公园命名
我死也要吃到希什公园 又辣
I’d die for some Chich Barak, hot…
天啊
My God…
不能随便一顿 得赌一顿多的
Not just any plate, an enormous one…
你从哪领救济的食物
Where does your food relief come from?
你上次说到了
You talked about it last time.
啊 你是说卫生院吧
Ah, you mean the dispensary?
我能和你一起去吗
Can I go with you?
那可不行 你是黎巴嫩的 我是叙利亚的
No, you’re Lebanese, I’m Syrian.
你从哪找到的那个小兔崽子
Where did you find that rabbit?
管好你自己吧
Mind your own business.
老肥猪 我们走
You old goat. Let’s go.
你不能让开吗
Could you move away?
-还是想拳头打在脸上才舒服吗 -行了 易卜拉欣 走吧
– Or you want to taste my fist? – Come, Ibrahim. Let’s go.
反正我马上就要走了 离开这个国家
Anyhow, I’m leaving this country, I’m outta here.
去哪
Where to?
我会把我的生意什么的都留给你
I’ll leave you the business and everything.
都是你的了
It’s all yours.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
去瑞士
To Sweden.
那里有一个全是叙利亚人的社区
There’s a neighborhood full of Syrians there.
没人关心你从哪来
Nobody asks where you’re from.
也没有纷争 什么都没有
No hassles, nothing.
我还会有自己的房♥间
I’ll have my own room.
不敲门不准进的那种 我想让谁进才能进
Nobody enters without knocking. I decide who comes in.
那的小孩不会莫名其妙地死掉
Kids there die from natural causes.
我想和你一起走
I want to go with you.
行啊 但是你得有钱
Sure, but you need money.
要多少
How much?
三百左右吧 不多
Around $300. Not much.
三百很多了
$300 is a lot
你知道一个人叫奥什么
You know Os…
奥斯帕吗
Ospar?
阿斯普罗吗
Aspro?
就是他 在集市里
Yes, in the souk.
他怎么了
What about him?
这是他报的价
This is his number.
他安排的旅行 他给了我这张纸
He sets up the trip. He gave me this paper.
我在他的报价边上画了条船
I drew a boat beside his number.
挂着彩灯的大船
A boat with pretty lights,
船上还有吃的
and great food.
阿萨德能一起去吗
Could Assaad come too?
他会游泳吗
Does he know how to swim?
我能帮他
I’ll help him.
我不知道 这得去问奥斯普罗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!