Here too?
是的 这间坏了
Yes, and this one’s out of service.
泰吉斯
Tigest?
你有吃吗
Do you have anything to eat?
拜托
Please.
赞恩
Zain.
奶在这里
The milk is over here, OK ?
11点喂他第一瓶 2点喂他另一瓶
Give him one at 11 o’clock, and another at 2.
我3点回来
I get back at 3 o’clock.
别出门 好吗
Don’t leave the house, alright?
别让约纳斯哭 邻居会嫌烦
Don’t let Yonas cry, the neighbour gets upset.
和你的朋友在一起 我会回来的 尤尼
Stay with your friend. I’ll be back, Yoni.
这是你的新朋友 好吗
He’s your new friend, OK?
赞恩是你的新朋友
Zain is your new friend.
你困了吗
Are you sleepy?
告诉他你没那么多钱
Tell him you have no money.
我说了 但他说不够一千五♥不♥给办♥证♥
I did, but he won’t make my papers for less than $1500.
我必须重新办♥证♥了 都快过期了
I must renew them, they’ll expire soon.
去吧 但尽快
Do what you can, but hurry.
好多人都被抓了
Plenty are getting arrested.
有时就在半夜抓你
Sometimes in the middle of the night.
你闻起来像狗屎 你个屎娃
You smell like shit, little shitter!
别动
Hold still!
坐下
Sit down.
坐下 见鬼
Sit down, damn it!
掉下来了
It fell over!
睡觉啦 睡觉啦
Go to sleep, go to sleep…
来吧 睡吧
Come on, go to sleep.
你要在这找什么
What do you want from here?
睡觉啦 小♥弟♥弟♥约纳斯
Go to sleep, little brother Yonas…
睡吧 别尿尿
Sleep, don’t make a peep…
吃点玉米吧 亲爱的
Try some corn, my darling.
再见 哈鲁特
Bye, Harout.
来吧 来吧 欢迎光临
Come in, come in! Welcome!
非常火爆
Hot, hot!
吹 吹灭它们
Blow, blow it out.
吹吧 赞恩
Blow, Zain.
你多大了 赞恩
How old are you, Zain?
我不知道 可能12岁吧
I don’t know. 12, I think.
你有兄弟姐妹吗
You have brothers and sisters?
很多
Many.
-你不想他们吗 -当然想
– You don’t miss them? – Sure.
我最想我姐姐萨哈尔
The one I miss the most, is my sister Sahar.
-你姐姐在哪呢 -和她丈夫在一起
– Where is she? – With her husband.
她结婚了
She’s married?
是的 当时还有乐队敲锣打鼓
Yes, there were drums and a darbouka.
我们在街上游♥行♥
We paraded in the street.
人们扔花和大米
People threw rice and flowers.
说着恭喜啊
Congratulations.
拉希尔·伊蕾莎
Rahil Eresa.
-姓呢 -希费劳
– Family name? – Shifara.
你知道为什么被拘留吗
Do you know why you’re in prison?
为什么戴着手铐
Why you’re handcuffed?
因为我没有工作证 没有身份证
I don’t have residency permits. No papers.
你在哪里工作
Where did you work?
我为一位女士工作了六年
I worked for a lady for 6 years.
然后你走了对吗
Then you ran away?
她对你不好吗
The lady wasn’t nice to you?
她打你吗
She beat you?
不 她对我很好 但我爱上了一个人
No, she was very nice, but I fell in love,
我怀孕了 所以就离开了
then I got pregnant and I left…
你什么了
You got what?
我怀孕了 然后就走了
I got pregnant and left…
你阿♥拉♥伯语说的很好
You speak Arabic well.
你听得懂我在说什么吗
You understand what I’m saying?
-是的 听得懂 -所以不用翻译吗
– Yes, I understand. – So no need for a translator?
不用
No.
你离开是不想让那位女士发现吗
So you left so the lady wouldn’t find out?
我怕警♥察♥会把我孩子带走 然后把我驱逐出境
I was scared of police, they’d take my son and expel me.
我太害怕了 我不敢跟任何人说
I was scared so I didn’t tell anyone.
所以你把约纳斯留给赞恩带吗
So you’d leave Yonas with Zain?
你回家的时候 他有好好照顾约纳斯吗
When you came home, he had taken good care of him?
你从没想过赞恩会伤害他吗
You never imagined he could hurt him?
头两天挺好的
Maybe the first 2 days,
之后我就开始相信他了
but afterwards, I started to trust him.
你想过赞恩会做出这事吗
Did you expect Zain to do what he did?
从没想到
Never.
他们就像兄弟
They were like brothers.
我没有怪赞恩
I never blamed Zain,
因为我很清楚阿斯普罗
because I know Aspro.
阿斯普罗是谁
Who is Aspro?
那个帮我伪造许可证的人
The guy who forged my permit.
我给你的期限到今天 不是吗
I gave you until today, no?
但我和我朋友说了
But I spoke to my friend.
她说她的证只要九百块
Her papers get made for $900.
那你找她去帮你办吧
Get her to make your papers then!
不 但为什么价格差这么多
No, but why is the price different?
别说瞎话了 别想骗我
Stop this nonsense, don’t try to con me.
冷静下来 听我说
Calm down and let me talk.
我这是在帮你
I’m trying to help you here.
谁帮你取了泰吉斯这个名字 是我
Who gave you the name Tigest? I did.
去找你那个能900美元做许可证的朋友吧
Go to your friend who gets papers for $900.
别来烦我
Don’t antagonize me.
求你了 我真的没有1500美元
Please, I couldn’t get $1500.
看看这个 看起来假吗
Look at this! Does this look fake?
有了这个 没人会来骚扰你
Nobody will harass you with these papers.
证上的女人 嘣
The woman on these papers… Boom!
她被炸成了碎片
She blew up into small pieces.
她没什么亲戚朋友 都没有人来认尸
She had no one, no family. No one claimed her remains.
你不用再点那个美人痣了 不需要了
You can take off your beauty mark, no need for it.
好吧 但我还需要时间
OK, but I need more time.
亲爱的 我说你能省下1500美元
Darling, I said you can save $1500.
把约纳斯给我 许可证我送你
Give me Yonas and the permit will be free.
不要再跟我提约纳斯
Don’t speak the name Yonas again,
我绝不答应
I’d never do that!
你孩子像个难民一样生活在这个国家
Your kid lives like a fugitive in this country.
哪天你的孩子被发现 你俩都要被驱逐出境
The day they discover him, you’ll both be expelled.
他像老鼠一样生活在地下
He lives underground, like a rat.
他见不到太阳 不能去上学
He never sees the sun, he’ll never go to school.
我能给他提供一个家庭
I’m offering him a family.
你时不时还能看看他
You can see him from time to time.
我知道怎么藏我的儿子
I know how to hide my son.
怎么喂饱他 怎么照顾他
To feed and take care of him.
我一直跟你说 你的孩子生下来就死了
I keep telling you, your son was born dead.
从没存在过
He doesn’t exist.
哪怕一瓶番茄酱也有个名字
Even a bottle of ketchup has a name.
还有生产日期和保质期
With date of manufacture and expiry.
我不想听这些
I can’t listen to this!
你还缺多少钱
How much are you short?
-500美元 -还少500美元吗
– $500. – You’re short $500?
我500美元都能买♥♥个孩子了
I can buy a kid for $500.
只要你别说我阿斯普罗是个骗子
So you don’t think that Aspro is a crook,
我就再给你降200美元
I’ll go lower by $200,
给你宽限7天
and give you 7 more days.
下次来 要么带着钱 要么带着人
Either return with the money, or with your son,
不然干脆别来了
or don’t show your pretty face here again.
明白了吗
You understand?
给你时间 要多少给多少
So take your time, all the time you need.
看
Look.
你好啊 过得怎么样 朋友
Hello, how are you, friend?
挺好的 兄弟