去科拉多少钱
How much to Kola?
一千块
1000.
我和妹妹两个人一千块钱够吗 她坐在我的腿上
Is 1000 enough with my sister, sitting on my lap?
你妹妹在哪
Where’s your sister?
在家里 我回去把她接来
At home, I’ll go get her.
没问题 去接她吧
No problem, go get her.
我不想走 求你
I don’t want to leave, mercy…
求你了 我不想走
Please! I don’t want to go.
妈妈 我不想走
Mom, I don’t want to go!
不许回来
Don’t you dare come back here.
你要带她去哪里 一群白♥痴♥
Where are you taking her, you bunch of cretins?
去做那个贱♥人♥的女佣吗
To be a maid for that son of a bitch?
我想跟我哥哥呆在一起
I want to stay with my brother.
这不关你的事
It’s none of your business.
-妈妈 她还只是个孩子 -管好你自己
– Mom, she’s just a child. – Mind your own business.
我说了去一边去
Step away I said!
别在这添乱
Don’t get mixed up in this.
你 下楼去
You, go downstairs.
赞恩 你敢动我就宰了你
Zain, try anything and I’ll kill you.
我看出你的把戏了 你个混球
I see your game, you dirtball.
你还打算糊弄我们 你这个混账
You were going to screw us over, you piece of garbage.
你这等于是在让她去擦猪屎
You’re sending her to wipe up that pig’s filth!
去死吧你 到楼下去
Go screw yourself, you, get downstairs.
下去 现在
Down, now.
让她走
Let her go!
她不会去阿萨德那里
She won’t go to Assaad!
小杂种
Little bastard!
把门开开 你个白♥痴♥
Open the door, you idiot.
我不想走 妈妈
I don’t want to go, mom!
我不想走
I don’t want to!
让我走
Let me go!
求你了妈妈 我不想走
Please mom, I don’t want to go.
来 萨哈尔
Come, Sahar!
够了
That’s enough!
你留在这 我说了
You stay here, I said!
-我想留下 求你了 -下楼
– I want to stay. Please! – Downstairs.
下楼 下楼
Downstairs! Downstairs!
妈妈仁慈点 求你了
Mom have mercy, please!
贱♥人♥
Son of a bitch.
够了 我受够了
Enough! I’ve had it with this hell!
妈妈 我不想走
Mom, I don’t want to go!
够了 我真♥他♥妈♥受够了
Stop it! I’ve had enough of your whining!
让她上来
Make her climb on!
再说一个字 我就把你的舌头割掉
One more word and I cut your tongue off!
不
No!
萨哈尔
Sahar!
让他走
Let her go!
你现在开心了
Are you happy now?
学会装男人了
You’re playing the big man?
你会后悔的 你真不是个东西
You’ll be sorry, you good-for-nothing!
这是为了不让她受苦
It was to lift her out of misery.
和我们在一起她没有希望的
With me she was doomed.
她几乎没有地方睡觉
She barely has a bed to sleep in,
几乎吃不上饭 也不洗澡
barely any food or drink. She doesn’t wash herself.
看不了电视
Never watches TV.
我告诉自己 把她嫁出去 至少她会有一张床
I told myself, “Marry her, at least she’ll sleep in a bed.”
一张真正的床
A real bed.
还有毯子
With a blanket.
她想吃多少就吃多少
She can eat as much as she likes.
-你没想到会导致这种情况吗 -从没想到
– You didn’t know it would come to this? – Never!
我没有想要发生这种事
I didn’t ask for this!
你觉得我会因为自己儿子捅了人而骄傲吗
You think I’m proud that my son stabbed someone?
有没有想过也许这一切并不是我们的错
Have you considered it might not be our fault?
我就是这样被养大的 我有什么错
I was born this way, raised this way, how have I done wrong?
我要是有得选 我会比你们所有人都好
If I’d had choices, I might be better than all of you!
你不能这样说 请你
You can’t say such things. Please…
我走在街上都会被唾沫淹死
People spit on me in the street.
没人把我当人看
They treat me like an animal.
但我也没得选
I never asked for any of this.
他们说要是没有孩子 你就算不上男人
They told me, “You’re not a man if you have no children.”
孩子会是你的支柱
“Children will be your backbone.”
backbone原意为脊柱
但为了他们我搞伤了背 还被伤透了心
But they broke my back, then broke my heart.
我当年就不该结婚
I curse the day I got married.
就不会有这么多的痛苦和麻烦
How did I sink to this misery?
我不是他 小鬼
I’m not him, kiddo.
只是长得像而已
We just look alike, that’s all.
那里应该是蜘蛛 不是蟑螂
That should be a spider, not a cockroach.
不是吗
Isn’t that right?
我不需要蜘蛛 我是蟑螂侠
I don’t need a spider, I’m Cockroachman.
我要蜘蛛做什么
Why would I want a spider?
没错 我是蟑螂侠
That’s right. I’m Cockroachman.
那你和蜘蛛侠有什么关系
How are you connected to Spiderman?
我们的关系啊
What’s the relation?
我是他表哥
I’m his cousin.
那你们是表兄弟
So you’re cousins?
没错 我是他的表哥
That’s right. His cousin.
-你叫什么名字 -赞恩
What’s your name? Zain.
-侯赛因吗 -是赞恩
– Hussein? – Zain!
赞恩
Zain!
你去哪里 赞恩
Where are you headed, Zain ?
去奶奶家
To my grandmother’s.
-大声点 -去奶奶家
– Speak louder. – To my grandmother’s!
去奶奶家吗
Your grandmother’s?
她有你很幸运
Well, she’s lucky to have you.
没人真的关心我
Nobody takes care of me.
-我的生活是 -拜托 先生 你的烟
– My life is… – Please, the cigarette.
拜托
Please.
停车 司机
Stop the bus, driver.
我想在这里下车
I’ll get off here, if you please.
司机 等等
Driver, wait.
我也想在这里下车
I’d like to get off too, please.
吃了我的玉米棒 包你一生不后悔
Try my corn, you’ll be glad you were born…
蟑螂侠先生
Mister Cockroachman?
老板在这儿吗
Is the owner here?
抱歉 什么
Excuse me?
老板在这儿吗
Is the owner here?
你找他干什么
What do you want with him?
我想要份工作
I’m looking for work.
什么样的工作
What kind of work?
什么都行 真的 我就要份工作
Anything, working is what counts.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
赞恩
Zain.
赞恩
Zain?
你呢
And yours?
我叫泰吉斯
My name is Tigest.
我能拖地 我能洗碗
I can wash floors or clean dishes, for example.
我觉得不行
I don’t think so.
我能给你打工吗
Do you need a worker?
你需要人帮你拿鱼竿吗
Need someone to carry your fishing rod?
你父母在哪
Where are your parents?
你的父母呢
Where are they?
先生 有250块果汁吗
Sir, do you have juice for 250?
或任何250块的东西吗
Or anything else for 250?
果汁要1000元
The juice is 1000.
-有便宜点的吗 -没有
– Anything less expensive? – No.
拿着吧
Go ahead.
拿着 我说了
Take it, I said.
没事儿 拿着吧
Don’t worry, just take it.
这里有人了 女士
It’s occupied, Madam.
这也是吗