贿赂某些人 或者花钱买♥♥…
…bribe somebody or other for some kind of…
某种证明或什么的 喔 我不知道
…a certificate or something. Oh, I don’t know.
嗯…
Well…
我的皮大衣完了
…there goes my fur coat.
我愿意娶你
I would like to marry you.
好吧 一点牙膏 – 当然
Okay, a touch of toothpaste. -Naturally.
还有很多杜松子酒
A lot of gin.
全都搅拌在一起
All whooshed up together.
以这杯生鸡蛋为誓 我会娶你
With this spiked prairie oyster, I thee wed.
为将来干杯
To the future.
幸运的话 我会拿到一笔奖学金
With any luck, I’ll get a fellowship at King’s.
喔 亲爱的 那是什么?
Oh, dear, what’s that?
我在剑桥的学院
My college at Cambridge.
你肯定会喜欢那里 – 我知道我会
You’ll absolutely love it there. -I know I will.
真疯狂 – 谁?
It’s crazy. -Who?
我 一直想成为女演员
Me. Wanting to be an actress.
我猜婴儿会喜欢你 不是吗?
I guess babies love you automatically, don’t they?
他们没有太多选择
They don’t have much of a choice.
为你和婴儿干杯 – 为我和婴儿干杯
To you and the baby. -To me and the baby.
也许是你的
Probably is yours.
但我想我们永远也不能确定
But I don’t suppose we’ll ever know for sure.
那又怎样?
So what?
你肯定你不介意吗?
You sure you don’t mind?
真的吗?
Honestly?
真的
Honestly.
喔 布莱恩…
Oh, Bri….
为我和婴儿干杯 – 为你和婴儿干杯
To me and the baby. -To you and the baby.
为你干杯
To you. You.
我?为我♥干♥杯
Me? To me.
还有婴儿
And the baby.
喔 你要去哪里? – 我马上就回来
Oh, where are you going? -I’ll be right back.
你是一个最奇怪和特别的人
You are a most strange and extraordinary person.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
自豪的父亲
The proud father.
天啊 弗利兹 我不敢相信你竟然准时
Good lord, Fritz. You’re on time. I can’t believe it.
娜塔丽亚怎么样了?
How’s Natalia?
求求你 不要跟我说娜塔丽亚
Please, I do not speak of Natalia.
有那么糟糕吗?
As bad as that?
非常糟糕
Bad.
或许我会“割自己在喉咙”
Perhaps I cut myself at the throat.
介系词 弗利兹 介系词
Prepositions, Fritz, prepositions.
“于喉咙”?
“In the throat?”
不 “割自己的喉咙”
No, just “cut my throat.”
我向你保证…
And I assure you…
他们都包含在内
…they’re all in it together.
如果所有的犹太人都是银行家
If all the Jews are bankers,
那他们又怎么会是共♥产♥主义者?
then how can they be Communists, too?
深奥…
Subtle…
非常深奥 克斯特小姐
…very subtle, Fraulein Kost.
如果他们不能这样摧毁我们…
If they can’t destroy us one way…
他们就会试其他方法
…they try the other.
你们不会真的相信那个吧?
You don’t really believe that, do you?
但每天在报上都能看到这个
But you read it every day in the Volkischer Beobachter.
那荒谬的纳粹废话!
That ridiculous Nazi tripe!
这是个既成的事实 罗伯斯先生…
It is an established fact, Herr Roberts…
犹太银行家和共♥产♥主义者…
…that there exists a well-organized international conspiracy…
在计划一个国际阴谋
…of Jewish bankers and Communists.
这也是个既成的事实…
It’s also an established fact, that there exists…
有另一个有组织的团体 显然你是其中一员
…another well-organized group, of which you’re obviously a member.
胡说八道的国际阴谋
The International Conspiracy of Horses’ Asses.
我希望德国皇帝回来
I wish the Kaiser was back.
那时我们有秩序
In those days we had order.
我想施奈德在那之后会提高我的房♥租
I expect Schneider will raise my rent after that little exhibition.
喔 没关系
Oh, well, what the hell.
我们继续那些介系词
Let’s get on with these prepositions.
我遇见那女孩那天是多么倒楣!
What a black day I’m meeting that girl!
我…我还以为你爱她
I…I thought you loved her.
爱 谁需要爱了?
Love, love, who’s needing verdammtes love?
你想听我最大的笑话吗?
You want to hear the big joke on me?
你想听吗?
You want to hear it?
我是犹太人
I am a Jew.
那又如何?
So?
身处德国的犹太人?
To be a Jew in Germany?
我想只有傻瓜会这样
Only a fool is this, I think.
所以…
So…
我来到柏林 然后我不是犹太人
…I come to Berlin and I’m not a Jew.
你怎样蒙混过去的?
How did you manage that?
我证件上的“宗教”一栏…
Where it says on my papers “religion”…
我写上…“新教♥徒♥”
…I am writing…”Protestant.”
然后 我有工作
So, the work comes.
我有朋友
The friends come.
我有政党
The parties come.
政党
Parties.
谁能料到我会爱上一个犹太女孩?
Whoever dreams that I shall fall in love with a Jewish girl?
你当然能解决你的困难
But surely that solves your problem.
你只需要告诉她… – 你懂什么?
All you’ve got to do is tell her… -Do you understand nothing?
这个女孩!
This girl!
你知道她对我做了什么吗?
Do you know what she has done to me?
糟透了!
It’s terrible!
她把我当成一个老实人
She has turned me into an honest man.
她说“喔 你是一个老实人 你决不会骗我”
“Oh, you’re good,” she says. “A man of integrity, who will never lie to me.”
如果我现在告诉她 她会有什么反应?
What does she do if I tell her now?
如果我现在告诉她 我告诉你她会怎么做
I tell you what she does, if I tell her now.
她会叫我滚蛋
She kicks me out into the streets.
别傻了!她会理解的
Don’t be silly! She’d understand.
反正 你会有什么损失呢?
Anyway, what have you got to lose?
我有什么损失? 她会叫我滚蛋
What do I lose? She kicks me out into the streets.
我所有的朋友知道我是犹太人 他们也会叫我滚蛋
All my friends hear I’m a Jew, they kick me out into the streets.
然后 我想一个大纳粹就会拿棍棒敲破我的脑袋
And then, I think, comes a big Nazi with a club and bangs me on the head.
弗利兹 我真的认为 你低估了娜塔丽亚
Fritz, I really think you’re underestimating Natalia.
我在干什么呢?
What am I doing?
我不喜欢威士忌
I don’t like whiskey.
去告诉她吧
Look, just tell her.
不 我办不到
No, I can’t, I can’t.
我是多么懦弱
What a coward am I.
我知道你们在想什么
“I know what you’re thinking.
你们想知道我为什么
“You wonder why I chose her
在全世界这么多女孩中选择了她
“out of all the ladies in the world.
这只是一见钟情
“It’s just a first impression.
一见钟情是什么?
“What good’s a first impression?
如果你们像我那样了解她
“If you knew her like I do,
你们就会完全改观
“it would change your point of view.
如果你们能通过我的眼睛看到她
“If you could see her through my eyes,
你们就根本不会感到奇怪
“you wouldn’t wonder at all.
如果你们能通过我的眼睛看到她
“If you could see her through my eyes,
我保证你们也会像我那样堕入
“I guarantee you would fall like I did.
当我们一起出现在公众前
“When we’re in public together,
我听到社会在抱怨
“I hear society moan.
但如果他们能通过我的眼睛看到她
“But if they could see her through my eyes,
或许他们就会让我们单独相处
“maybe they’d leave us alone.
我怎能说得完她的优点
“How can I speak of her virtues.
我不知从何开始
“I don’t know where to begin.
她聪明 她漂亮
“She’s clever, she’s smart,
她精通乐理
“She reads music.
她不像我那样抽烟或喝酒
“She doesn’t smoke or drink gin like I do.
然而当我们走在一起时
“Yet when we’re walking together,
他们讥笑我牵着她的手
“They sneer if I’m holding her hand.
但如果他们能通过我的眼睛看到她
“But if they could see her through my eyes,
或许他们都能理解
“maybe they’d all understand.
为什么他们不让我们独处呢?
“Why don’t they leave us alone?”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!