牧场的太阳像夏天般暖和
“The sun on the meadow is summery warm
森林里的雄鹿在自♥由♥奔跑
“The stag in the forest runs free
但聚集在一起迎接暴风雨
“But gather together to greet the storm
明天是属于我的
“Tomorrow belongs to me.
菩提树的枝桠上长满了绿叶
“The branch of the linden is leafy and green
莱茵河的水流入了大海
“The Rhine gives its gold to the sea
但在某处一个荣誉在等候着
“But somewhere a glory awaits unseen
明天是属于我的
“Tomorrow belongs to me.
摇篮里的婴儿闭上了双眼
“The babe in his cradle is closing his eyes
花朵拥抱蜜蜂
“The blossom embraces the bee
但很快 低声说出 起来 起来
“‘But soon’, says a whisper, ‘arise, arise
明天是属于我的
“‘Tomorrow belongs to me.’
祖国 祖国 向我们显示征兆
“Fatherland, fatherland, show us the sign
你的孩子们在等待着
“Your children have waited to see.
黎明即将降临 当世界是属于我的
“The morning will come When the world is mine
明天是属于 明天是属于
“Tomorrow belongs, Tomorrow belongs
明天是属于我的
“Tomorrow belongs to me.
祖国 祖国 向我们显示征兆
“Fatherland, fatherland, show us the sign
你的孩子们在等待着
“Your children have waited to see.
黎明即将降临 当世界是属于我的
“The morning will come When the world is mine
明天是属于 明天是属于
“Tomorrow belongs, Tomorrow belongs
明天是属于我的
“Tomorrow belongs to me.
明天是属于 明天是属于
“Tomorrow belongs, Tomorrow belongs
明天是属于我的
“Tomorrow belongs to me.”
你还认为你能控制他们吗?
Do you still think you can control them?
娜塔丽亚
Natalia.
弗利兹 你吓到我了
Fritz, you frightened me.
对不起 但我一定要跟你说
I’m sorry, but I must speak to you.
不 走开 请走开 我告诉过你不要来的
No, go away. Please go away. I told you not to come.
娜塔丽亚 求求你
Natalia, please.
我们的处境是不可能的
The situation is impossible.
我们不能再见面了
We must not see each other anymore.
是因为钱吗?是那样吗?
Is it the money? is it that?
一开始 我也以为是因为钱
I did think it was the money, at first.
但现在不是了
But not now.
现在我知道你爱我 也知道你是个老实人…
Now I know that you love me. I know you are an honest man…
你决不会骗我
…who would never lie to me.
娜塔丽亚 我请求你嫁给我
Natalia, I beg of you, marry me.
我不能
I can’t.
是因为你的父母吗?是吗?
Is it your parents? lsn’t it?
不是我的父母 是我的缘故
It’s not my parents. It is me.
也是因为你
It is you, too.
弗利兹 小心!
Fritz, be careful!
我在做什么?
What am I doing?
以前我决不会冒这种险
I’ve never jumped on a running board before.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
为什么你不肯嫁给我?
Why won’t you marry me?
难道你看不见德国如今什么样了吗?
Don’t you see what is happening in Germany today?
我是犹太人
I’m a Jew.
而你不是
You are not.
再见 亲爱的弗利兹
Goodbye, dear Fritz.
开车吧
You, drive.
先生 有人挡着路
There is somebody in the way, sir.
快开车 白♥痴♥!
Just drive on, idiot!
我告诉施奈德 我们至少会离开两个月 也许更久
I told Schneider we’d be gone for at least two months, maybe more.
她一直哭 说会想念我们
She cried and cried and said she’d miss us.
我认为她哭的唯一理由 是因为她知道…
I think the only reason she was crying, though, was because she knew
她不可能以这个可怜的小房♥间从别人那里每月得到50马克
she can’t get 50 marks a month from anybody else for this pitiful little room.
你知道:金钱让世界转动
You know: “Money makes the world go around.”
你去哪里了? 我已经打包几个小时了
Where’ve you been? I’ve been packing for hours.
喝些香槟 亲爱的 麦斯送的
Have some champagne, darling. Compliments of Max.
喔 你送洗的衣服拿回来了 在床上
Oh, your laundry came back. It’s there on the bed.
你知道 布莱恩 我想到…
You know Bri, it occurred to me….
我知道我已经很精明地掌握麦斯…
I know I’ve handled Max brilliantly….
受够了非洲的月亮
Enough of the African moon.
我是说 那会很有趣 不是吗 如果他要求我成为…
I mean, it would be funny, wouldn’t it, if he asked me to become
雷根斯堡的下一位男爵夫人?
the next Baroness von Heune and Regensburg?
我已经期待很久了 我是说 更奇怪的事情发生了
I’ve been looking for that for months. I mean, stranger things have happened.
当然 我不会梦想接受他
I wouldn’t dream of accepting him, of course.
看在老天份上 我希望有时你能够听到你自己
For God’s sake, I wish you could hear yourself sometimes.
我是说 真正的听到你自己!
I mean, really hear yourself!
天啊!
Christ!
难道你打算一直欺骗你自己吗?
Aren’t you ever gonna stop deluding yourself?
掌握麦斯!
“Handling Max!”
你的行为就像荒唐幼稚的小荡♥妇♥!
Behaving like some ludicrous, little, underage femme fatale!
你变成像餐后薄荷一样的荡♥妇♥
You’re about as “fatale” as an after-dinner mint.
亲爱的 我们都知道…
Darling, we all know…
你和荡♥妇♥们或其他人的丰富经验
…about your vast experiences with les femmes…fatales, or otherwise.
为什么你不说出来呢?
Why don’t you just come out with it?
你无法忍♥受麦斯米伦 因为他拥有你所没有的一切!
You can’t stand Maximilian because he’s everything you’re not!
他不需要上每小时三马克的英语课
He doesn’t have to give English lessons for three marks an hour.
他很有钱!
He’s rich!
而且他懂得生活 他不是纸上谈兵!
And he knows about life. He doesn’t read about it in books!
他很温和…
He’s suave…
他非常性感…
…and he’s divinely sexy…
他会真正地欣赏一个女人
…and he really appreciates a woman.
喔 那就跟麦斯米伦做♥爱♥吧!
Oh, screw Maximilian!
我做了
I do.
我也做了
So do I.
你们两个混♥蛋♥!
You two bastards!
两个?
Two?
两个?!
Two?!
不是三个吗?
Shouldn’t that be three?
帮我们买♥♥报纸吧…
Help us with our order….
我认为你们的报纸和政党都是垃圾!
Your paper and your party are pure crap, sir!
你说什么?
What did you say?
我说 都是垃圾!
I said: That’s a lot of crap!
你也是垃圾!
And so are you!
他一定是外国人
He’s a foreigner.
我听说你独自一人挑战整个纳粹党
I hear you took on the entire Nazi party single-handed.
只有两个人?
Only two?
要香烟吗?
Sounds like…cigarette?
感到有点惊讶吗?
Feel up to a little surprise?
可怜的人儿 你瞎了
Poor thing, you’re blind.
亲爱的莎莉和布莱恩… 请留意名字的顺序
“Dear Sally and Bri….” In that order, please note.
我知道你们会原谅我 但家事要紧…
“I know you will forgive me, but family affairs make it imperative…
所以我要立刻起程去阿根廷
“…for me to leave for Argentina, immediately.
那很有趣 不是吗?
“It was fun, wasn’t it?”
署名:麦斯米伦
Signed: “Maximilian.”
阿根廷 放屁
Argentina, my ass.
他还送来这个
He also sent this.
300马克
Three hundred marks.
给我们两个
For the two of us.
每人150马克
A hundred and fifty each.
我们看看 按小时来计算…
Let’s see, on an hour-to-hour basis…
我们和克斯特小姐是同等的
…that puts us on a par with Fraulein Kost.
我们是淘金者 不是吗?
Some gold diggers, aren’t we?
喔 布莱恩 我很抱歉
Oh, Brian, I’m so sorry.
犹太人 犹太人 犹太人
Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew.
犹太人 犹太人 犹太人
Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew.
有什么事吗?
Anything the matter?
怎么了?发生什么事了?
What is it? What’s happened?
该死!我怀孕了!
Goddammit, I’m gonna have a baby!
嗯 你不打算问我吗?
Aren’t you gonna ask?
好吧
All right.
是谁的? – 我不知道
Whose is it? -I don’t know.
我真的不知道
I really don’t know.
你打算怎么办? – 我当然不能要它
What are you going to do? -Obviously, I can’t have it.
我找的医生说他能帮我
The doctor I went to said he’ll do it.
但价钱很贵 他必须…
But it’s expensive. He has to…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!