不过 你早餐已经吃过了
But, you had it for breakfast.
我可以午餐也吃吗?
Can I have it for lunch?
午餐 晚餐 再来早餐… 你想什么时候都行
For lunch, for dinner, breakfast again… Anything you want.
三份鱼子酱!
Drei Caviar, bitte!
那是给我的 你们要吃什么?
That’s for me. What are you having?
喔 你应该去那里的
Oh, you should have been there.
纳粹只是一些乌合之众 但他们很有决心
The Nazis are just a gang of stupid hooligans, but they do serve a purpose.
让他们清除共♥产♥党 之后我们就能控制他们
Let them get rid of the Communists. Later we’ll be able to control them.
“我们”是指谁呢? – 当然是德国人
But who exactly is “we”? -Germany, of course.
嘿 麦斯 我们去布里斯托酒吧好吗?
Hey, Max, can we go to the Bristol Bar?
为什么不呢? – 太好了
Why not? -Oh, wonderful.
我很想炫耀一下我的新大衣
I’m dying to show off my new coat.
我想我也能去喝酒
I think I could do with a drink, too.
好 我们彻夜狂欢 或者周末去旅行?
Good. We’ll make a night of it. Or, why not a weekend?
这些日子 柏林产生了奇怪的床伴
Berlin makes strange bedfellows these days.
有些人有一个…
Some people have one people…
有些人有两个
…some have two.
有些甚至…
Some even….
两个小姐
“Two ladies
两个小姐
“Two ladies
只有我一个男人
“And I’m the only man, ja.
我喜欢那样
“I like it.
她们也喜欢那样
“They like it.
两个侍候一个
“This two for one.
两个小姐
“Two ladies
两个小姐
“Two ladies
只有他一个男人 – 对
And he’s the only man. -Ja.
我喜欢那样
“I like it.
我们喜欢那样
“We like it.
两个侍候一个
“This two for one.
我负责烹饪
“I do the cooking.
我负责铺床
“I make the beds.
我每天出去谋生计
“I go out daily to earn our daily bread.
但我们都共有一样东西
“But we’ve one thing in common.

“He
她 – 还有我
She -And me
钥匙
“The key
钥匙
“The key
钥匙
“The key
两个小姐
“Two ladies.
只有他一个男人 – 对!
And he’s the only man. -Ja!
我们高兴的话 可以每天交换玩伴
“We switch partners daily To play as we please.
两个胜过一个 – 但没有什么胜过三个
Twosies beats onesies -But nothing beats threes.
我睡中间
“I sleep in the middle.
我睡左边 – 我睡右边
I’m left. -And I’m right.
如果你晚上造访 就得睡床底了
“But there’s room on the bottom If you drop in some night.
只有我一个男人
“And I’m the only man, ja.
我喜欢那样
“I like it.
她们也喜欢那样
“They like it.
两个侍候一个
“This two for one.”
他说了什么? – 他在问关于哮喘的事
What’d he say? -He’s asking about his asthma.
鲍尔斯小姐 带她去母亲的房♥间
Miss Bowles, in mother’s room, I thought.
罗伯斯先生 就蓝色那一间吧 – 是的 男爵
Mr. Roberts, in the blue room. -Yes, Mr. Baron.
主人说假如你没有换洗的衣服…
The master says in case you have nothing to change into…
他叫我拿这些给你
…he asked me to bring you these.
谢谢
Thanks.
请进
Come in.
你随便挑吧
No, no, help yourself. Please.
我不是很确定 但我想这些是我的
I’m not quite sure, but I think they’re mine.
这是我结婚前住的房♥间
This used to be my room before I was married.
看起来很熟悉
Looks familiar.
至少你可以拿走这件衬衫
You can at least get out of that shirt.
试试这件 你穿蓝色应该会好看
Try this one. Blue should be your color.
布莱恩 你连一件毛线衫也不肯要吗?
Brian, not even a sweater?
你还没离婚吗?
Are you still married?
说得非常正确
Very much so.
现在你的妻子在哪里? – 在科隆
Where is your wife, now? -In Cologne.
为了文化
For the culture.
她致力于艺术
She lends her support to the arts.
她走自己的路 我过我的生活
She in her way, I in mine.
我们之间早有共识
We have quite a special understanding.
有时那会很有帮助
That must be useful at times.
那这些呢?
What about these?
我说得没错吧 你穿蓝色很好看
I was right. Blue is your color.
我们还以为你永久抛弃我们了 麦斯
We thought you deserted us permanently, Max.
我亲爱的史蒂芬妮 我永远不会抛弃你
My dear Stephanie, I would never desert you.
我觉得很有趣
I find it very interesting.
你父亲一定是个大人物 鲍尔斯小姐
Your father must be a very important man, Miss Bowles.
喔 亲爱的 事实上他是一位大使
Oh, I’ll say, darling. He’s practically an ambassador.
我们有最奇特的关系…
We have the most marvelous relationship….
他能立即勉强使自己离开 随时跑到我那里去
Instant he can tear himself away, he dashes to wherever I am.
喔 好极了 但这里的食物通常不赖
Oh, it’s excellent, excellent. But the food here is always good.
抱歉 去年冬天我们和埃米尔·詹宁斯在乌法电影公♥司♥见过面吗?
Excuse me, but didn’t we meet with Emil Jannings at UFA last winter?
我不…
I don’t…
你一定知道埃米尔 不是吗?
You do know Emil, don’t you?
我觉得他很好玩
I find him trés amusant.
金钱
Money.
小心一点!
Be careful!
克拉拉·鲍尔
Clara Bow.
那不是克拉拉·鲍尔 – 这是早期的克拉拉·鲍尔
That’s not Clara Bow. -It’s early Clara Bow.
等一下 我想出一个了
Wait, I got one. I got one.
晚期的莎莉·鲍尔斯
Late Sally Bowles.
是的
Yes, it is.
你们两个真是不可思议
You two are marvelous.
你们有去过非洲吗?
Have you ever been to Africa?
哪里 亲爱的? – 非洲
Where, mein Schatz? -Africa.
我们三个一起去 笑一个 布莱恩
Let’s go, the three of us. Smile Brian.
莎莉 你真的很有才华 – 什么?
Sally, you’re really talented. -What?
你很有才华
You’re talented.
他想带我们去非洲
He wants to take us to Africa.
他一定是疯了
He must be insane.
再来 再来一遍!
More! Come on, please. More! More, more, more! Please!
不行了 – 再来!
That’s all. -More!
再来一遍!
More, please!
再来!
More!
来吧 麦斯 – 不要
Come on, Max. -No, no. No.
喔 拜托
Oh, please?
好极了 好极了
Oh, bravo, bravo.
森林之王
The king of the jungle.
怎么了?你没事吧?
What’s the matter? You all right?
你还好吧?
You okay?
蒙巴萨岛真是个奇妙的地方
Mombasa’s quite wonderful, really.
我是说 它能通往全世界
I mean, the way ports are all over the world.
听起来很神奇
Sounds absolutely exotic.
所有的路都可以通往坦葛尼喀
All the way through Tanganyika.
真的吗?
Sure?
莎莉 要喝香槟吗?
Sally, champagne?
有时火车会停在荒郊野外…
Every now and then the train stops in the middle of nowhere…
那是长颈鹿一家 在啃咬树木…
…and right there is a family of giraffes, nibbling the trees…
或是一群斑马 在尘土中奔驰
…or a herd of zebra, galloping off in a cloud of dust.
当红鹤飞过时 成千上万的…
And when the flamingos come in, thousands and thousands of them…
把天空染成一片粉红…
…turning the whole sky pink….
你看到时一定会觉得很惊奇
You’ll be amazed when you see it.
嘿!嘿 莎莉
Hey! Hey, Sally.
你很舒服吧?
Are you quite comfortable?
少来
Come on.
莎莉是个惹人喜爱的孩子
Sally is an endearing child.
但我得承认 她睡觉时我们才能耳根清静
But I must admit I find it peaceful when she’s taking her nap.
敬非洲
To Africa.
敬非洲
To Africa.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!