听着 我也许有自己的小缺点…
Look, I may have my tiny faults,
但我也不会去当别人的奴隶
but I’m really not planning to white slave her to Latin America.
这房♥间是谁的?
Whose room is this, anyhow?
莎莉 公平一点吧…
Sally, in all fairness…
公平?谁在乎呢?
Fairness? Who cares about fairness?
好吧
Honestly.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You’re welcome.
不好意思 – 有多胖?
Excuse me. -How fat?
有多胖?
How fat?
天气真好啊 是吧 兰道尔小姐?
I think the weather will be fine, isn’t it true, Miss Landauer?
兰道尔小姐
Fraulein Landauer.
请进
Come in.
午安 兰道尔小姐 – 午安
Good afternoon, Fraulein Landauer. -Good afternoon.
很高兴再见到你 – 很高兴再见到你
How nice to see you again. -It’s nice to see you again.
还有其他人在 真好
It is good, you have others.
我们可以开一个英语派对了 是吗?
So, we shall make a party for speaking English, yes?
其实我的朋友正要离开了
Well, actually, my friends were just leaving.
不 我很高兴留下来 布莱恩
No, I’m delighted to stay, Brian.
莎莉 你不是有约会吗?
Sally, you have this appointment, don’t you?
我会取消的 我喜欢开派对
I’ll cancel it. I love parties.
很好 这对练习很有帮助
Good, this is splendid for the practicing.
请你给我们介绍吧
You will introduce me, please.
好的 当然
Yes, of course.
温德尔先生 兰道尔小姐
Herr Wendel, Fraulein Landauer.
很荣幸 小姐 – 不 不 说英语
lt is a pleasure, miss. -No, no, English conversation.
幸会 亲爱的小姐
I am so charmed, dearest miss.
这位是…
And…and this…
这位是莎莉·鲍尔斯小姐
…this is Miss Sally Bowles.
你好吗?
How do you do?
鲍比 有兰道尔家的人来我们这里
Bobby, a Landauer in my house.
去年夏天 当我…
Last summer when I….
希望你们都很健康
You are all healthy, I hope.
我感冒了 不过现在好了一点
I have had a cold, but it is better now.
很好
Good.
真难过
How sad.
鼻子着凉了最难受
A cold from the nose is most aggravating.
是胸口着凉了 不是鼻子
This was a cold of the bosom, not of the nose.
这里有黏液
All the plegm vas here.
什么?
All the what?
黏液…喉咙那里出来的
Ze plegm…zat comes in the tubes.
我想我就要病了
I think I’m gonna be sick.
“黏液”的“ph”发音跟“f”一样
Phlegm. “Ph” is always pronounced as “f”, and…
而且“g”不要发音
…you don’t sound…the “g.”
那为什么会有“g”这个字母呢?
Then why are they putting the “g”, please?
这是非常好的问题 但是…
That’s a very good question, but…
很不容易解释
…it’s rather difficult to explain.
试试吧 布莱恩
Try, Brian.
本来就有的
It’s just there.
那么 教授先生 你不知道吗?
So, Mr. Professor, you do not know?

No.
那不好意思 我也帮不了你
Then I’m sorry, I cannot help you.
很有趣
It’s most amusing.
非常有趣
Very amusing.
请进
Come in.
你真周到 施奈德太太
How thoughtful of you, Fraulein Schneider.
非常感激
Thank you very much.
不客气 罗伯斯先生
You’re most welcome, Herr Roberts.

Please.
请吃一点蛋糕 亲爱的小姐
Please, you must take a cake, dearest miss.
我在正餐之间不吃东西的
I’m not eating between meals.
你在正餐之间不吃东西
You’re not eating between meals.
我有吃啊
I am eating between meals.
非常感激
Thank you. So much.
不客气
You’re welcome.
布莱恩 我告诉过你吗?
Brian, Liebling, did I tell you?
有一天我看了一部 关于梅毒的电影
I saw a film the other day about syphilis.
太可怕了
It was too awful.
之后一个星期 我不让男人碰我
I couldn’t let a man touch me for a week.
要咖啡吗?
Coffee?
真的会从接吻中传染吗?
Is it true you can get it from kissing?
是的
Oh, yes.
你们的国王亨利八世…
And your king, Henry Vlll…
在沃尔西主教向他耳语时被传染了
…caught it from letting Cardinal Wolsey whisper in his ear.
据我所知 事实不是这样的
That is not, I think, founded in fact.
但接吻是肯定会的
But from kissing, most decidedly.
还有借由毛巾…和杯子
And from towels…and from cups.
当然还有滥交了
And, of course, screwing.
什么?
“Screwing,” please?
不正当交往
Fornication.
不正当交往?
Fornication?
布莱恩 德语用哪个词呢?
Brian, darling, what is the German word?
我记不起来了
I don’t remember.
对了 – 不…
Oh, yes…. -Oh, no.
(德语)滥交
Bumsen.
你说德语 发音最准的就是这个词了
It would be the one German word you pronounce perfectly.
当然了
Well, I ought to.
我曾经和一个答应给我签合同的制片商…
I spent the entire afternoon bumsening like mad with some ghastly old producer
在这里混了一个下午
who promised to give me a contract.
要杜松子酒吗 兰道尔小姐?
Gin, Miss Landauer?
弗利兹过火了一点 不是吗?
Fritz is overdoing it a bit, isn’t he?
娜塔丽亚非常富有 而弗利兹非常潦倒
Natalia’s very rich. Fritz is very broke.
他那些过时的追求方式…
That old heel-clicking, hand-kissing routine of his…
是不会成功得到她的
…isn’t going to get him anywhere with her.
对付处♥女♥唯一的方法 就是发动突袭
The only thing to do with virgins is to make a ferocious pounce.
我难以想像会有人突袭娜塔丽亚
I can’t imagine anyone pouncing on Natalia.
所以这才会有效啊 亲爱的
That’s why it would be so effective, darling.
我想你是一个 有很丰富性经验的女人
You are a woman of many sexual experiences, I think.
亲爱的 自从我长这么高时 男人就发觉我不可抗拒
I’ll say, darling. Ever since I was so high, men have found me irresistible.
爸爸总是担心… – 什么?
Daddy was always worrying that…. -Yes?
你知道的
You know.
小白脸竞选怎么样了?
How’s the gigolo campaign going?
糟透了
Terrible.
这星期我已经推辞了三次晚宴邀请…
This week, already I’m giving up three dinner invitations…
花了32马克在她身上
…to spend 32 marks on her.
那是很大的牺牲
That’s quite a sacrifice.
这就是狂热
And here is the craziness.
我喜欢
I like it.
该死的!
Goddammit!
怎么了?
What?
我想我已经爱上她了
I think I’m falling in love with her.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
我也是
So am I.
你确信英国读者会觉得这本书…
You assure me the English reader will find this…
很刺♥激♥吗?
…arousing…stimulating?
我…
Well, I….
是的 我…是这样想的
Yes, I…I should think so.
大家看看
Look, everybody.
多么像修女的手 不是吗?
Positively a nun’s hands, aren’t they?
你看起来很可爱 莎莉 – 非常可爱
You look lovely, Sally. -Just lovely.
谢谢你们 我要去艾德隆…
Thank you. Well, I’m off to the Adlon…
和我那位令人惊叹的爸爸见面了
…to see my sexy…marvelous, devastating father.
再见 各位 – 再见
Auf wiedersehen, my darlings. -Auf wiedersehen.
祝你好运
Good luck.
不好意思 但我找不到其他词语了
I’m terribly sorry, but I couldn’t possibly find any more of them.
晚安 谢谢你给我 一个如此美好的夜晚
Good night, and thank you so much for a delightful evening.
你真客气 罗伯斯先生
You’re most welcome, Herr Roberts.
晚安 – 晚安
Good night. -Good night.
真的很美好
It really has been…sublime.
谢谢
Thank you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!