我会做我想做的事
“So I do, what I do when I’m through then I’m through
当我做完时就再见吧
“And I’m through Toodle-oo!
再见了 我亲爱的先生
“Bye-bye, Mein Lieber Herr.
再见了 我亲爱的先生
“Farewell, Mein Lieber Herr.
那是美好的恋爱 但现在已经结束
“It was a fine affair But now it’s over.
虽然我曾经关心 但我需要开放的空间
“And though I used to care I need the open air.
没有我你会好过些 我的先生
“You’re better off without me, Mein Herr.
不要轻拍你的眼睛 我的先生 不要问为什么 我的先生
“Don’t dab your eye, Mein Herr. Or wonder why, Mein Herr
我经常说我是个流浪者
“I’ve always said that I was a rover.
你不该皱眉头 你现在应该已经知道
“You mustn’t knit your brow, you should have known by now
你不必怀疑我 我的先生
“You’d every cause to doubt me, Mein Herr.
欧洲的大♥陆♥多么广阔 我的先生
“The continent of Europe is so wide, Mein Herr.”
不只上下很长左右也很宽 我的先生
“Not only up and down but side to side, Mein Herr.”
我不能跨越 我的先生
“I couldn’t ever cross it If I tried, Mein Herr.
但我会做我能做的
“But I do what I can
一步一步地走
“Inch by inch, step by step, mile by mile.”
一个男人接着一个男人
“Man by man.
再见了 我亲爱的先生
“Bye-bye, Mein Lieber Herr.
再见了 我亲爱的先生
“Fairwell, Mein Lieber Herr.
那是美好的恋爱 但现在已经结束
“It was a fine affair, but now it’s over.
虽然我曾经关心 但我需要开放的空间
“And though I used to care, I need the open air.
没有我你会好过些 我的先生
“You’re better off without me, Mein Herr.
不要轻拍你的眼睛 我的先生 不要问为什么 我的先生
“Don’t dab your eye, Mein Herr. Or wonder why, Mein Herr
我经常说我是个流浪者
“I’ve always said that I was a rover
你不该皱眉头 你现在应该已经知道
“You mustn’t knit your brow. You should have known by now.
你不必怀疑我 我的先生
“You’d every cause to doubt me, Mein Herr.
再见了 我亲爱的先生
“Bye-bye, Mein Lieber Herr….”
你的表演真的很精彩
You know, you’re really very good.
我知道 亲爱的 很好吧?
I know, darling, isn’t it fabulous?
我来介绍 弗利兹·温德尔
Listen, I want you to meet Fritz Wendel,
我在柏林最早认识的朋友
absolutely my oldest friend in Berlin.
布莱恩·罗伯斯
Brian Roberts.
他是一个花♥花♥公♥子♥…
He’s a divine playboy, hurtling from party to party…
在不断的寻找猎物
…seducing everyone in all directions.
别相信莎莉 我是最认真的生意人
You mustn’t believe from Sally. I’m a most serious man of business.
做机械进出口的
Making import-export with machineries.
弗利兹很想改善他的英语…
Listen, Fritz is crazy to improve his English…
来搭上那些肥胖的美国离婚妇人
…so he can dazzle fat American divorcees.
我说你可以给他上课
And I said you might deign to give him lessons.
亲爱的 给我一根香烟
Darling, give me one of those cigarettes.
等一等
One moment.
你一定要试试这个 太棒了
Oh, you’ve got to try one of these. They’re absolutely devastating.
我肯定里面有鸦♥片♥或什么的
I’m sure they’re filled with opium, or some such thing.
让我觉得轻飘飘的
They make me feel wildly sensual.
等一会
Till later.
她很性感 对吧?
She’s hot stuff, yes?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
希望你没有误会 我们没有“一齐”睡觉
Oh, you’re not mistaking me. We do not sleep on each other.
用词对吗?“一齐?”
That is correct? “On?”
“一起”
“With.”
“一起”
“With.”
莱斯莉…
Linken Lieselotte…
72公斤
…72 kilos.
她父亲是来自华盛顿的大使
Her father, you know, is a big ambassador from Washington.
大使?
An ambassador?
是啊
Oh, yes, dear chap.
我想和她在一起 我会很快进入外交圈子
And soon, with her, I think, I am entering the high diplomatic circles.
要严格遵守规则
Strict rules will be obeyed.
莎莉告诉我你是牛津大学的
Sally tells me, sir, that you’re from Oxford University.
语言学教授
A professor of language.
是剑桥 其实我…
Well, it’s, it’s Cambridge, actually, and I’m…
还在攻读哲学博士学位
…I’m still working for my doctor of philosophy.
所以我才来到这里
That’s why I’m here.
不过 如果你想要上课的话 我很乐意帮你
But, if you really want lessons, I’d be pleased to help.
太好了
Excellent.
开始!
Start!
为了竞技!
For the sport!
如果费用不是很贵还可以 你知道…
If it’s not…if it’s not too expensive. You know, business is…
生意难做啊
…business is terrible.
有通货膨胀、共♥产♥党…
The inflation, the Communists…
还有纳粹
…the Nazis.
很快我就要破产了…
Soon I am with a tin cup, too…
或者我能娶一个有钱老婆
…or I make a rich marriage.
那至少是明智的
That at least is sensible.
你一定在想
I suppose you’re wondering what I’m doing.
我为什么在这种俱乐部工作吧?
Working in a place like the Kit Kat Klub?
那是个相当不寻常的地方
It is a rather unusual place.
那就是我 亲爱的 不寻常的地方 不寻常的恋爱
That’s me, darling. Unusual places, unusual love affairs.
我是最不寻常的人
I am a most strange and extraordinary person.
告诉我你的事情吧 我想知道你的一切
Now, tell me all about you. I want to hear everything.
一切?
Everything?
是的 一切
Absolutely everything.
其实也没什么特别的
Well, there’s nothing very dramatic to tell.
我从剑桥来到这里之后 我…
Well, since I’ve been down from Cambridge, l…
蕾迪普蒂 我最喜欢的电影女明星
Lya de Putti. Absolutely my favorite screen siren.
我离开剑桥之后 我…
Well, when I left Cambridge, l…
我要成为一个伟大的电影明星
I’m going to be a great film star.
就是这样 如果酒精和性♥爱♥没有先占据我的话
That is, if booze and sex don’t get me first.
我吓到你了吗 亲爱的?
Do I shock you, darling?
一点也没有
Not a bit.
真的吗?
I don’t?
妈妈去世之后 我们的关系更加亲密了
Since mother died we’re even closer.
我知道他是一位大使
He’s an ambassador, I understand.
谁告诉你的?
Who told you that?
弗利兹·温德尔
Fritz Wendel.
喔 弗利兹
Oh, Fritz.
他的确是位大使
He’s practically an ambassador.
他现在在哪里?
Where is he now?
谁知道呢? 外♥蒙♥古的廷布都吧
Oh, who knows? Timbuctoo, outer Mongolia.
他跑遍全球去处理国家重大事件
He dashes all over the globe on momentous affairs of state.
那你很少和他见面了
Then, you don’t see much of him.
你在说什么?我们经常见面的
Darling, what are you talking about? Of course I do.
他忍♥受不了和我分离
He can’t bear us being apart.
他一有时间就带我去度假
He’s always swooping down and carrying me off for divine vacations.
去里维耶拉和卡布里岛
The Riviera, Capri.
你曾经和侏儒睡过觉吗?
Have you ever slept with a dwarf?
有一次 但关系不长久
Once, but it wasn’t a lasting relationship.
喔 我知道我能唱歌♥ 但我真正想要的是当女演员
Oh, I know I can sing, but what I really want to be is an actress.
像是…
Like…who is it?
蕾迪普蒂?
Lya de Putti?
喔 亲爱的 拜托 我可以演得比她还好
Oh, darling, come on. I could act her right off the screen.
我还以为她是你最喜欢的女演员
I thought you said she was your favorite.
她表情太丰富了
She makes too many faces.
不 让我来吧…
No, please….
我们说好的
We made an agreement.
谢谢
Thank you.
等一等
Just you wait.
以前麦斯·莱恩哈特也去过俱乐部
One of these days Max Reinhardt is gonna drift into the club.
你想不到吧
Well, you never know.
没错
That’s right, you never know.
曾经发生过
It has happened before.
就在上周 我一个非常好的朋友…
What, just last week, a man who’s a very good friend…
乌法电影公♥司♥的选角经理 叫我去他的桌子 他…
…of the head of casting for UFA asked me to sit at his table, and he’s….
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
跑啊 跑啊!
Run, run!
去哪里?
Where?
不好意思 小姐…
Excuse me, miss….
你为什么尖叫呢?
Didn’t you just scream?
我在你身边让你很不安吗?
Does my company upset you that much?
有时候我会来这里等着
You know, sometimes I come down here and just wait.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!