你是在敷衍我 而我不想被人敷衍
You’re patronizing me, and I will not be patronized.
要是我扔的重的话 会伤到那女孩
If I throw too hard, I’m gonna hurt the girl.
这女孩接过很多优秀投手的球
This girl has handled a lot of pitchers…
他们的记录都比一个一胜七败的投手好得多
whose records are a lot better than 1-7.
我是一胜六败 把那球给我
1-6. Give me the goddamn ball.
-觉得怎么样 -那已经好多了
-How do you like that? -That was much better.
明白吗 因为你已经放松了
You see that? Because your delivery was fully integrated…
因为你没有去想如何出手 因为你对我在生气
’cause you weren’t thinking about it ’cause you were pissed off at me.
那是个进步 把你身子转过来
That’s progress. Get your butt up here.
弯下腰来 我教你…
Let’s bend over, and I’m gonna show you…
我放弃 让我们进屋里去做♥爱♥ 然后好好睡上一觉
I give up. Let’s go inside and make love and fall asleep…
现在还不行 你还得去投好球
until it’s time to go to the ballpark.
我们就把这做♥爱♥的力气
Or we could just take all that sexual energy…
积蓄上几个小时
and kind of hold onto it for a few hours…
然后等到晚上再用出去
and then rechannel it into your pitching tonight.
你年轻 有的是劲 艾比卡尔文
You’re a powerful young thing, Ebby Calvin.
你想要换护肩吗
You want something for that sore shoulder?
我要闻起来不是那么臭的
I want that shit that don’t smell bad.
-已经去订了 -随便给他个吧
-It’s on back order. -Give him some of that shit.
真性感
That’s hot.
这确实是非常性感
I mean it, that’s very hot.
安妮说这可以使我头脑清楚
Annie says it’ll keep one side of my brain…
穿上这个就可以和她心中相连
occupied while I’m on the mound, keeping my brain slightly off center…
而她在场边也可以和我相通
which is where it should be for artists and pitchers.
很好
Okay.
她还说这能使 我随心所欲投出好球
She also said I should throw whatever pitches you call for.
安妮是个很聪明的女人
Annie’s a very smart lady.
什么
What?
带花这边要朝前面
The rose goes in the front, big guy.
现在塞勒姆皮队的击球手是
Now batting for the Salem Buffs…
中外野手 乔麦克库勒
center fielder, Joe McCorkle.
这吊带袜感觉好性感
This underwear feels kinda sexy.
那不会使我变同性恋的 不是吗 当然
That don’t make me queer, right? Right.
曲球
Breaking ball.
好
Yeah!
好极了 就这么开始
All right! Way to start, baby.
我不是同性恋 我当然不是
I ain’t queer. No, I ain’t.
快速球
Fastball.
好球
Strike!
时速九十六英里 状态不错
Ninety-six miles an hour. He looks good…
可是怎么他看来很别扭的样子
but why is he all twisting up like that?
他是在使用”天眼” 就和费尔南多一样
He’s using his parietal eye, just like Fernando.
很出色
That was a humdinger.
来吧
Yeah.
又是快速球 他怎么老是要快速球了
Fastball again? Why’s he want the heat?
那就扔快速球 别多想 废物
I just threw heat. Don’t think, Meat.
给他们颜色瞧就行了
Just give ’em the gas.
好球
Strike!
纽克这是怎么了
Jesus, what’s got into Nuke?
他穿上了吊袜带…
He’s wearing garters…
象火山蜥蜴般的用眼睑呼吸
and he’s breathing out of his eyelids like a lava lizard.
这是古老玛雅法术
It’s an old Mayan deal.
-是阿兹特克 -那就是阿兹特克法术
-Aztec. -Aztec deal.
有效
Got it!
我接到了
I got it!
过来 快进来
Way to go. Hustle in!
全靠我的巫术
Have my mojo working.
知道巫师是怎样的吗
You know what a mojo is?
-当然 -不 你不懂
-Sure. -No, you don’t.
我表现不错吧
I was great, huh?
快速球投太高 而曲球掉不下来
Your fastball was up. Your curveball was hanging.
要是在大联盟里 他们早就把你打的七晕八素
In the Show, they would have ripped you.
你就不能让我高兴一会吗
Can’t you even let me enjoy the moment?
该高兴的时候过去了
The moment’s over.
加油 克拉舍
Come on, Crash.
这家伙要是先给我曲球的话
This guy starts me off with a breaking ball…
我会把他打回老家的
I’m taking him downtown.
我打赌你想给我出难题
I dare you to throw me the hammer.
你可没那么傻
You ain’t that stupid.
现在达勒姆队出场的是 我们的克拉舍戴维斯
Stepping up to the plate for Durham, our own Crash Davis.
来吧 为克拉舍鼓掌
Come on. Put your hands together for Crash.
让他听听掌声
Let’s hear it!
开始吧
Let’s go.
来吧 废物 投个臭球给我
Come on, Meat. Bring me that weak-ass shit.
来啊
Bring it.
天
Oh, my.
公牛二比零领先
Two-nothing Bulls in the second.
这是他们这星期首次领先
First time the Bulls have been ahead in weeks, eh, Whitey?
让我们再来瞧瞧 纽克拉路什的真正实力
Let’s see if the real Nuke LaLoosh will show up.
好好干
There you go! Dig in there!
回来
Back!
克拉舍 守着本垒
Crash, you got room!
你出来做什么
What are you doing out here? I’m cruising.
我要你下球对着吉祥物投
I want you to throw the next one at the mascot.
我想投哪儿就投哪儿
I’m finally throwing it where I want to throw it.
只管对着牛头扔 好吗
Just throw it at the bull, all right?
相信我
Trust me.
他是头儿
He’s the boss.
拉路什开始创造奇迹
A staggering start by LaLoosh.
九次出手五次接杀 全部好球
He’s thrown five outs on nine pitches, all of’em strikes.
今晚他控制了场上全局
He’s got pinpoint control here tonight, Bull fans.
他准备出手了
Here’s the pitch.
这家伙疯了
This guy’s crazy.
换了我就不会傻站在这里
Yep. I wouldn’t dig in there if I was you.
下次他瞄的就是你的头
Next one might be at your head.
我随便说说
I don’t know where it’s gonna go.
求老天保佑吧
Swear to God.
干的好 太轻巧了
You’re the man! Easy game!
截止到第九局 公牛队…
Top of the ninth. Two outs.
没让对手拿到一分
One out away from a stunning two-hit shutout for LaLoosh.
来吧 废物 别松懈
Bring it on, Meat. Don’t let up.
你控制着这些家伙
You own these guys.
老爸会喜欢我完封对手的
Dad would love a shutout.
不行
No.
不行 他就在等高球
No, he’s looking for heat.
让我投个变化球给他
Let me give him the deuce.
投球啊
Play ball!
哦 不 他对捕手暗号♥摇头
Oh, no, he’s shaking off the signs.
犯了大错误
Big mistake.
这混♥蛋♥太自大了
This son of a bitch is throwing a two-hit shutout.
居然不听我给他的指示
He’s shaking me off. You believe that shit?
查理 他要投变化球
Charlie, here comes the deuce.
以后谈起我时 客气点就行了
And when you speak of me, speak well.
投出来吧
No, serve it up.
好吧
Yeah.
本垒打
Home run.
把球给我
Give me the ball.
是你告诉他我要投变化球的吗
You told him I was gonna throw a deuce, right?
对
Yep.
那球飞的可真远
That ball got out of here in a hurry.
不管怎么说 旅行那么远
Anything that travels that far
车上都该有名导游小姐的
oughta have a damn stewardess on it.
你觉得呢
Don’t you think?
当纽克开始听克拉舍的话 一切都有了改观
When Nuke started listening to Crash, everything fell into place.
他开始三振对手 也开始赢球了
He started throwing strikes, and we started to win.
但纽克却仍是犯傻
But Nuke was still confused.
他被自己的胜利所鼓舞
He was so encouraged by his victory…
发誓说除非输球 否则就绝不做♥爱♥
that he vowed not to have sex until he lost.
不幸的是 不管如何他都保持着胜利
Unfortunately, however, he kept on winning…
在整个特别的夏季里
and for one extraordinary June and July…