谢谢
Thank you.
干什么
What?
不是”长毛”
It’s not “woolly.”
没有人会”长毛” 女人们只会”乏味”
Nobody gets “woolly.” Women get “weary.”
她们不”长毛”
They don’t get “woolly.”
也不是”压力” 她们是穿”衣服”
Nobody’s got “stress,” they’re wearing a “dress.”
我讨厌别人唱错词
Damn, I hate people that get the words wrong.
你为什么就这么不喜欢我
How come you don’t like me?
你要是不尊敬自己 那就是你自己的事
You don’t respect yourself, which is your problem.
但要是你不尊敬比赛 那就关我的事
But you don’t respect the game, and that’s my problem.
-你很有天赋 -我有什么
-You got a gift. -What do I got?
你很有天赋 你出生的时候…
You got a gift. When you were a baby, the gods reached down…
上帝就给予了 你的右手雷电般的力量
and turned your right arm into a thunderbolt.
你有着能创造奇迹的手臂 而你却将它糟蹋了
You got a Hall-of-Fame arm, but you’re pissing it away.
我根本没糟蹋什么 大伙们都了解我的实力
I ain’t pissing nothing away. I got a Porsche already.
我投的很好 我是人们的话题人物
I got a 9-11, with a quadraphonic Blaupunkt.
你不需要成为什么话题人物
You don’t need a quadraphonic Blaupunkt.
你需要的是学会投曲球
What you need is a curveball.
大联盟中谁都可以投出快速球来
In the Show, everybody can hit a fastball.
你知道什么
How would you know?
你在大联盟打过吗
You’ve been in the majors?
对 我打过大联盟
Yeah, I’ve been in the majors.
你有
You were?
你打过大联盟比赛
You’ve been in the Show?
是的
Yeah, I was in the Show.
我曾打过21天的大联盟季赛
I was in the Show for 21 days once.
我这辈子最棒的21天
Twenty-one greatest days of my life.
你根本不用自己拎行李箱
You never handle your luggage in the Show.
多的是有人来帮你提
Somebody else carries your bags.
那真棒极了
It’s great.
挥棒击球宣告比赛开场
You hit white balls for batting practice.
球场就像是大教堂
Ballparks are like cathedrals.
所有的宾馆都有客房♥服务
The hotels all have room service.
围着你的女人又聪明又漂亮
The women all have long legs and brains.
她们都很热情吧
They’re really hot?
是的 面对的投手也是如此
Yeah, and so are the pitchers.
他们在球技上变化多端
They throw ungodly breaking stuff in the Show.
能投出很尖锐下地的滑球来
Exploding sliders.
你也能和他们一样
You could be one of those guys.
纽克本来也有这种实力 可是他自甘堕落 废物
Nuke could be one of those guys, but you don’t give a fuck, Meat.
我受够了你叫我废物
I am sick and fuckin’ tired of you calling me Meat.
想到外面凉快凉快吗
You wanna step outside?
好 我陪你凉快
Yeah, I’ll step outside.
怎么了 出什么事了
What’s the problem? What’s happening?
我只是想叫克拉舍教我 该怎么投好曲球
I was just gonna ask Crash to show me how to throw a breaking ball.
好主意 谁给我拿个球来
Good idea. Did anybody bring a ball?
希金斯击出左外野二垒打
Double off the wall by Higgins.
达勒姆队的投手再一次 浪费了场上的大好机会
Once again, Durham pitchers are unable to get the first out of the inning.
公牛队想要在对抗 格林斯博罗黄蜂队的比赛中
The Bulls will attempt to end a six-game losing streak…
依靠纽克拉路什终止六连败
against the Greensboro Hornets with Nuke LaLoosh on the hill.
中外野安打 拉路什丢分
Base hit to center field off LaLoosh.
统计下拉路什的成绩吧
That closes the book on LaLoosh today.
五次保送上垒 五次安打 五次三振出局
Five earned runs, five hits, five strikeouts…
五次保送 五个暴投
five walks and five wild pitches.
各位球迷 是时候该我这么说了
It’s time to tell it like it is, sports fans.
这是我20年来所见过 最糟的客场巡回比赛
This is the most wretched road trip I’ve seen in 20 years.
也是半世纪来最差的达勒姆队
And possibly the worst Durham team in half a century.
这些现代的年轻球员是在干什么
Is the modern-day athlete a pale imitation of the great warriors?
只有克拉舍戴维斯还过的去
Only Crash Davis stands out this year.
是时候该这些小伙子们好好想想了
Begging the question, what are these boys thinking about?
这根本不像是在打棒球
‘Cause it sure ain’t baseball.
荷尔蒙先生 来看看这个
Hey, Mr. Hormone, check out this.
是滑冰运动员 瞧瞧她们
Ice-skaters. God, look at ’em.
伙计们 那正是我们想要的
Hey, fellas, that’s what we need, man.
和这些滑冰姑娘们共渡一夜
One night with these skaters,
我们的状态就会全回复了
we can get right back on track.
是啊
Yeah, right.
只需要一个晚上 就能终止我们连败
Just need a night off to end our losing streak.
我们需要把这雨过天晴
What we need is a rain-out.
我能让大家雨过天晴
I can get us a rain-out.
已经连续一星期阴雨濛濛
There ain’t been a cloud in the sky in weeks.
赌多少钱我能让 大家明天雨过天晴
Hundred bucks says I can get us a rain-out for tomorrow.
你输定了
You’re on.
我不会为这付你钱的 克拉舍 你得付钱
I ain’t paying for this. Crash, pay for this.
闭嘴 不然会把别人吵醒的
Shut up. You’re gonna wake everybody up.
让”胜利宝贝”来赔吧
Let the bonus baby pay for it.
天啊 伙计
Jesus, man.
克拉舍 你在干什么
Crash, what are you doing?
天啊
Oh, my goodness!
我们给自己人工制♥造♥自然灾害
We got ourselves a natural disaster.
醒醒
Wake up.
你已经醒了
You’re awake.
没事了
You’re okay.
只是在做梦
You were dreaming.
没事了
You’re okay.
我梦到自己几乎是全♥裸♥着在打球
I was playing damn near naked.
-什么 -我光着身子
-What? -I was naked.
光着身子在打球
Playing naked.
我明白
I know.
我也常做这梦
I know. I had that dream all the time too.
快到家了
We’re almost home.
小心头
Watch your head.
给你 帮我拿到后头去
Here you go. Let me get that back there.
-我又不是你小弟 -不是 是那边那只
-I’m not your slave. -No, that one over there.

Hi.
天 我累极了
God, I’m tired.
这趟真够受的
What a trip.
我真没用 比没用还要糟糕
I was lousy. I was worse than lousy.
我每次投球的时候 都像是将汽油撒到火里
But every time I pitched, it was like throwing gasoline on a fire.
我的意思是…
I mean…
干嘛老是说”我 我 我” 怎么不问问我
What is all this I, I, I? What about me?
见到我不开心吗
Aren’t you glad to see me?
我看来不好吗
Don’t I look nice?
你看来好极了 对不起
You look great. I’m sorry.
我只是累极了
I’m just totally exhausted.
很好 肉体上的疲倦 对精神上影响很大
Good. Physical exhaustion can be spiritually fabulous.
你需要的是玩场接球游戏
What you need is a good game of catch.
接球
Catch?
宝贝 来吧 往这儿投
Baby, come on. Fire one in here.
这太可笑了 我是专业球手
This is ridiculous. I’m a professional.
能不能先试了再说
Will you just give it a try and lean in?
谢谢
Thank you.
我现在要你用眼脸呼吸
I want you to breathe through your eyelids.
我的眼脸
My eyelids?
就像是加拉帕哥斯群岛 的火山蜥蜴一样
Like the lava lizards of the Galapagos Islands.
它们的眼睛长在头顶 所以能看见背后的环境
Some have a parietal eye behind their heads so they can see backwards.
你有注意过费尔南多范哲拉的投球吗
Haven’t you ever noticed how Fernando Valenzuela…
他投球的时候目光是怎样的
he just doesn’t even look when he pitches?
他是玛雅族土人出身
He’s a Mayan Indian.
或阿兹特克族 我也搞不清楚 我老把他们搞混
Or an Aztec. I forget which one. I get ’em confused.
-我也要这样 -站起来会
-So do I. -Stand up for a second.
我想要你明白你的脚
I want you to be aware of the chakra connection…
和睾丸之间存在的精神联♥系♥
between your feet and your testicles.
-精神中心 -你右脚和左睾丸有关
-Chakra. -Your right leg and left testicle…
而你的左脚则和右睾丸有关
and your left leg and your right testicle.
我喜欢这说法
I like that.
就知道你喜欢
I bet you do.
把球给我 我听够了
Give me the ball. I’m tired of hearing this.
投个过去 开始吧
Fire one in there. Come on.
好吧
Okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!