用坏球耗掉一个球数
He’s gotta waste one.
看他站在那里傻笑就知道了
Stay back and wipe that silly grin off his face.
来吧 给我
Come on. Bring it.
天啊
Jesus Christ!
那算是什么
What the hell was that?
怎么了 清醒点
What goes around, comes around.
混♥蛋♥才投的那么重
Son of a bitch throws hard.
没事的 克拉舍 放松些 亲爱的
It’s okay, Crash. You take it easy, honey.
好了 一 二 吃屎去吧 轻松点
All right, one and two. You can eat this shit. Relax.
安妮
Annie.
谁是安妮
Who’s this Annie?
别胡思乱想了 白♥痴♥ 你的脑袋是怎么了
Jesus, get out of the box, idiot. Where’s your head?
把这女人从你脑子里赶出去
Get the broad outta your head!
暂停
Time-out!
把布给我
Give me a rag.
击个好球 克拉舍
Get a hit, Crash.
闭嘴
Shut up.
好了 你已经看到他是怎么投的
All right, you’ve seen all his pitches.
你已经摸清了他的球路
You’ve seen them all.
干净利落点 克拉舍 给我个好球 孩子
Shorten up, Crash. Bring me the gas, kid.
快击
Quick bat.
出局
Strike!
斯科特 好孩子 把这交给克拉舍
Scotty, baby, take this to Crash.
大家注意 这儿有位迷路的小女孩
Folks, we have a little lost girl up here.
她的名字是兰娜安贝克
Says her name is Lana Ann Baker.
-她会在…-给克拉舍的
-She’ll be waiting… -It’s for Crash.
检票处等她的父亲 席德贝克
at the ticket box for her daddy, Cedar Baker.
席德 快去领你的女儿
Cedar, come get your little girl.
-怎么 -安妮给你的
-What? -From Annie.
念出来
Read it.
“亲爱的克拉舍 你的转身很漂亮…
“Dear Crash, you have a lovely swing…
可是挥杆的时间过早了
but you’re pulling your hips out too early.
我很乐意明天在练球场 能与你讨论一下
I’d be happy to meet you tomorrow at the batting cage to discuss it.
安妮”
Signed, Annie.”
要是有哪个女人能指出 你的挥杆的时间过早
If there’s one chick who’d know you were pulling your hips out early…
那一定是安妮
it’d be Annie.
上面有些私人话题 所以别看
It’s kind of a personal note, kid, so don’t read it.
给你
There you go.
给你 米莉
Here, Millie.
他怎么说
What’s it say?
上面写着 “我想和你做♥爱♥ 克拉舍”
It says, “I wanna make love to you. Crash.”
天啊
Oh, my.
注意我的腰部了吗
See my hips?
是的
Yep.
我觉得苏珊桑塔格很了不起
And I think Susan Sontag is brilliant.
那这关系也能在我俩间发生吗
Is this gonna happen? Us?
这赛季我要忠于纽克
I’m committed to Nuke for the season.

Oh.
你会有机会的
You had your chance the other day.
你看好这家伙哪点
What is it you see in this guy?
他是个年轻 莽撞…
He’s a young, wild…
愚笨的漂亮小子
dim, pretty boy.
年轻人总是很单纯
Young men are uncomplicated.
而且他并不傻 他只是缺乏经验
And he’s not dim. He’s just inexperienced.
我的任务就是教给他些人生的智慧
It’s my job to give him life wisdom…
帮助他闯进大联盟
and help him get on to the major leagues.
真有趣 那也是我的职责所在
That’s funny, that’s my job too.
该死
Damn!
你的屁♥股♥找不到方向
You’re pulling your hips.
我知道 可它们是漂亮的屁♥股♥
I know, but they’re nice hips.
我查到了你的记录
I looked up your records.
什么
You what?
你在小联盟中 打出过227个本垒打
You hit 227 home runs in the minors.
那挺不错
That’s not bad.
别去和别人说
Don’t tell anybody.
为什么 今年你就 已经击出了20多个
Why not? You hit 20 more this year…
你就快破了小联盟的本垒打记录
you’re gonna be the all-time minor-league champ.
记录是246打
The record’s 246.
小联盟中的本垒打记录
Well, 247 home runs in the minor leagues…
并不值得炫耀
would be a kind of dubious honor.
可我觉得那很棒 也该知道
I think it would be great. The Sporting News should know it.
不 请不要 拜托
No. Just no. Please.
好吧
Okay.
最后问你一次 去你家还是我家
Last chance, your place or mine?
尽管我拒绝接受宗教上 那种关于道德的思想
Despite my rejection of most Judeo-Christian ethics…
可我还是不会在一个赛季中 找第二个男人的
I am, within the framework of the baseball season, monogamous.
-慢点说 -这是实话
-Gimme a break. -It’s true.
别这样
Stop it.
事实是…
Jeez, the fact is…
你在怕遇上我这样的人 会把这关系弄假成真
you’re afraid of meeting a guy like me, ’cause it might be real…
所以就找出些借口来
so you sabotage it with some, what is it…
胡扯些关于你要对 这个随你指挥的孩子负责的话
bullshit about commitment to a young boy you can boss around.
那是个好借口
That’s a great deal.
很好
Nice.
我了解像你这样的女人
I know women like you.
你是个可靠的守护神
You’re a regular patron saint.
专门保护那些无主的小猫 迷路的可怜人
Stray cats, lost causes…
或是六尺三寸高的种马
or 6’3″ homeless studs.
克拉舍 你真会说话
Oh, Crash, you do make speeches.
克拉舍 你太棒了
Crash, that was fabulous.
克拉舍
Crash?
你想说纽克 却叫出克拉舍来
You mean Nuke. You said Crash.
不 我说的就是纽克
No, I said Nuke.
你说的克拉舍
You said Crash.
哦 不是的
Oh, no.
亲爱的 你不该把女人在
Sweetie, you shouldn’t listen to what a woman says…
高♥潮♥时候说的话记在心里
when she’s in the throes of passion.
她们说的都是讨厌的东西
They say the darndest things.
是的 你说了克拉舍
Yeah, you said Crash.
亲爱的…
Honey…
那你觉的我和他 做♥爱♥时喊你的名字好
would you rather I’d be making love to him using your name…
还是和你做♥爱♥时喊他的名字好
or making love to you using his name?
也许你说的对
Yeah, maybe you’re right.
欢迎观看东区烟草杯
Welcome to the Eastern Seaboard Tobacco Growers…
城市少棒联盟”从天而降”抢钱日
City Council Little League Cash Drop Day.
这些好小子们…已经站到了我的左边
These young fellas… young men, I should say… over here to my left.
嗨 18号♥ 嗨 12号♥
Hi, 18. Hi, 12.
嗨 迪诺
Hey, Dino.
嗨 米莉
Hey, Millie.
嗨 我叫米莉
Hey. I’m Millie.
我已经结婚了
I’m married.
那是什么玩意
What is that?
鸡骨十字架
Chicken bone cross.
那能下咒使我击出好球
Takes the curse off the bat that brings me hits.
这是巫术吗
What are you, a goddamn witch?
对 是安打巫术
Yes, a switch-hitting witch.
对我也有用吗
Will that work for me?
除非你信仰巫毒教
If you believe in voodoo.
乔斯 我已经被三振16次
Jose, I am zero for 16.
16支零
A big fucking doughnut hole for 16.
几乎都不记得上次安打 是什么时候的事了
I can’t remember the last time I had a base hit.
让我也沾点光吧
Let me have some of that stuff.
你那样不是获得信心 你是走投无路
That is not belief. That’s desperation.
乔斯 拜托了 就碰下我的球棒吧
Jose, come on. Just touch my bat once.
只碰一下就行了 我保证今天都不会来烦你了
Come on, just once. I won’t bother you the rest of the day.
我对天发誓 碰一下就行
I swear to God. Just touch the bat once.
女士们 先生们 5 4…
Ladies and gentlemen, five, four…
3 2 1
three, two, one.

Let it go!
一千张纸钞
One thousand big ones!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!