安妮
Annie.
安妮
Annie.
我知道你在里面 我听到了那该死的墨西哥歌♥曲
I know you’re in there. I can hear that crazy Mexican singer.
我们输球了
We lost.
没关系
It’s okay.
安妮 我想要你见见我父亲
Oh, Annie, I’d like you to meet my father.
天啊
Oh, my!
艾比说了许多关于你的事
Ebby’s told me a lot about you.
艾比告诉我 你教他该怎么控制自己
Ebby tells me you taught him a lot about discipline and self-control.
我们一直担心他交错朋友
We were worried that he might get involved in the wrong crowd.
真开心他遇到了你这样虔诚的女子
We’re so pleased he met a Christian woman.
赞美主
Praise the Lord.
赞美主
Praise the Lord.
抱歉
Excuse me.
抱歉 爸爸
Excuse me, Dad.
怎么了
What?
-我们还有很多事未做 -你♥爸♥爸就在那里
-We got a lot of catching up to do. -Your father is right there.
克拉舍让我可以放松自己了…
Crash tells me I gotta quit worrying about him…
所以我想现在是个好机会做次快的
so I think it’s a good opportunity to go for a quickie.
我们得谈谈
We gotta talk.

Hello?
是的 他当然在这儿
Yes, he most certainly is here.
你找你的
It’s for you.
领队 是我
Hey, Skip, it’s me.
什么
What?

My God.
好的
Okay.
是的 好吧
Yeah. All right.
什么
What?
我被选去打大联盟
I’m going to the Show.
爸爸
Dad!
他们要升我上去打大联盟 明天一早就走
They’re sending me up to the majors. I leave first thing in the morning.
你能相信吗
Can you believe it?
我们来做个简短的祷告吧
Let’s have a quick word of prayer.
不要了
Oh, let’s not.
我得去找克拉舍 我们快走
I gotta find Crash. Come on. I’ll dump you off.
等等
Wait.
不要那么急 他马上会来
Not so fast. He’ll be right with you.
过来 亲爱的 我想和你单独待一下
Come on, sweetie. I just want to have you alone for a second…
那么我们该说再见了
so we can say good-bye.
我会回来的
I’ll be back.
离开达勒姆的人从没回来过
When somebody leaves Durham, they don’t come back.
我是说过会
I mean later.

Oh.
天 安妮
Oh, God, Annie.
你那儿藏了什么
What do you have in there?
没什么
Nothing.
你再也用不到这东西了
You’re not going to be needing these anymore.
-我最好还是拿着 -不 你已经准备就绪
-I’d better take them. -No, you’re ready.
你觉得我已经准备就绪
You think I’m ready for this?
艾比卡尔文”纽克”拉路什
Ebby Calvin “Nuke” LaLoosh.
别想的太多
Don’t think too much.
我不会的
I won’t.
你知道 安妮
You know something, Annie.
眼睑是不会呼吸的
You can’t breathe through your eyelids.
眼睑当然不会呼吸
Of course you can’t breathe through your eyelids.
谁告诉你那么荒唐的事情
Whoever told you such a ridiculous thing?
好了 出去吧
Now, get. Come on.
小心开车
Drive careful.
我的天
Oh, my.
你在这儿
Hey, there you are.
克拉舍
Crash.
克拉舍…
Hey, Crash…
猜猜怎么了
guess what.
我要去打大联盟了
I’m going to the Show.
大联盟选中了我
Big club’s expanding its roster to finish out the season.
好球
Nice shot.
我就要去打大联盟了
And I am going to the Show.
那你来这儿干什么
So why don’t you go then?
找你庆祝
Let’s celebrate!
恭喜你
Congratulations.
希望你能成为 的封面人物
Hope you end up on the cover of Sports Illustrated…
或是能被印上麦片盒
or maybe a cereal box.
你这是怎么了 伙计
What’s your problem, man?
我只是想谢谢 让我们离开这鬼地方吧
I’m trying to thank you. Let’s get out of this dump.
-我请你去喝啤酒 -嗨
-I’ll buy you a beer. -Hey.
你把我这儿叫做是鬼地方
You callin’ my place a dump?
不 他不是这意思
No, he’s not.
他不是这意思 是吗
He’s not. Are you?
-是的 -他没这意思
-No. -He’s not.
算了好吗
All right?
你以为这是谁
Do you know who this is?
他是桑迪格莱美
This is Sandy Grimes.
六七年他为路易斯维尔效劳时
Sandy Grimes hit.371
打出了0.371的打击率
in Louisville in 1967.
是0.376
.376.
对不起 他打出了0.376的打击率
I’m sorry. He hit.376.
这就是结局
That’s a career, man.
-任何联盟都是如此 -好好记着
-In any league. -Got that right.
你听到我说的了吗 我要去打大联盟了
Did you hear what I said? I’m going to the Show.
知道打击率0.25和0.3的区别吗
You know what the difference between hitting.250 and.300 is?
是25支安打
It’s 25 hits.
按照五百打数算法来 25支安打就有0.05
Twenty-five hits in 500 at-bats is 500 points.
每赛季有六个月 共计大约25星期
There’s six months in a season. That’s about 25 weeks.
那意味着你每星期只要多一支安打就可有上佳表现
That means if you get one extra flare a week.
你要投低位变化球
A gork. You get a ground ball.
你会投出长眼睛低位变化球
You get a ground ball with eyes.
你还会感到恐惧
You get a dying quail.
日复一日的恐惧之后…
Just one more dying quail a week…
你就会站在洋基球场
and you’re in Yankee Stadium.
你还是不明白我在说什么
You still don’t know what I’m talking about.
你还是走吧
Get the hell outta here.
好吧
All right.
真该死
Fuck.
我会给你寄明信片的
Send you a postcard.
会给我寄明信片 是我造就了你
Send me a postcard? Hey, I made it.
是你造就了我 你造个屁
You made it. You made shit.
你疯了吗
You crazy?
你这人哪儿不对劲了
What the hell’s wrong with you?
-我会没事的 -我说的是我的镜子
-I’ll be all right. -I’m talking about my mirror.
真糟糕 对不起
Shit, I’m sorry. Hey!
我不会和你打架的
I’m not gonna fight you.
不会和我打架是什么意思 混♥蛋♥
What do you mean you’re not gonna fight me, you fuck?
我哪儿混♥蛋♥了
Why am I a fuck?
因为你有天赋
Because you got talent.
我有大脑 而你有天赋
I got brains, but you got talent.
看到这右手吗 这可价值上百万
See this right arm? Worth a million bucks a year.
而砍掉我的四肢 加起来也卖♥♥不了几块钱
All my limbs put together aren’t worth seven cents a pound.
你在说什么 你是个优秀的捕手
What are you talking about? You’re a great catcher.
我是个优秀的捕手
I’m a great catcher?
算了
-Forget it. -Hey.
-他妈的算了 -嗨 废人
-Fucking forget it. -Hey, Meat.
该死
Damn!
我不想打你的
I didn’t mean to hit you.
你打到了我的眼睛
You hurt my eye!
抱歉
Sorry.
你是用左手还是右手打我的
Did you hit me with your right or left?
你是用左手还是右手打我的
Did you hit me with your right hand or with your left?
左手
My left.
那就好
That’s good.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!