玛姬想要什么都能得到
Maggie gets everything.
-好的玩具都是她的 -这是她的生日 宝贝
– She got the best doll. – It’s her birthday, honey.
我生日的时候我想要的都没有
I didn’t get anything that I wanted in my birthday.
而你又在那愚蠢的阿富汗
And you’re in stupid Afghanistan.
护理? 学护理感觉怎么样蒂娜?
Nursing. How’s nursing been for you, Tina?
是很困难 但是我的继父一直鼓励着我
It’s been a challenge. My stepfather actually encouraged me.
你在哪长大的 蒂娜?
Where did you grow up, Tina?
就在30里外 我其实从来没有走远过
Just 20 miles south, actually I’ve never really left.
我也总想做些改变的
I’m gonna change that though.
我现在也有自己的小家了 算是我自己的家吧
I’m moving at home right now. It’s kind of my home
因为大多数时间也没什么别人在那里
because nobody else is really there most of the time.
就是自己想办法赚点钱 上学之类的
That’s good to help me save money for school and stuff.
-成功了么 -成功了 是啊
– An R.N. – An R.N., yeah.
所以我现在希望…学历…
I have another year to go, but hopefully my grades…
伊莎贝尔 好好听客人说话好么
Isabelle, we’re trying to listen to our guest alright.
那你是上八小时换班的么?还是十二小时?
So you’re in 8-hour shifts, 12-hour?
我倒希望是12小时的…我不得不…
Now, I am praying for 12-hour shift. I have to get…
-因为钱么? -债务块拖垮我了
– For the money? – Student loans are killing me.
我不知道别人是怎么办的?怎么做到的?
I don’t know how anyone does it. How did they do it?
伊莎贝尔
Isabelle.
-住手 -你是怎么入行的?
– Stop it. – What got you into it?
我真心地喜欢和人交流 还有…
I genuinely like people and I grew up…
够了!
Enough!
-你就不能一直死着么? -伊莎贝尔!
– Couldn’t you just stay dead? – Isabelle!
你就是在生气妈妈宁可和汤米叔叔睡觉
You’re just mad coz mom rather sleep
也不愿和你在一起
with Uncle Tommy than you.
伊莎贝尔! 你为什么那么说?
Isabelle! Why would she say that?
-妈妈和汤米叔叔一直睡一起! -够了!
– Mom and Uncle Tommy have sex all the time. – Enough!
我现在能回家了么?
Can I go home now?
我想上♥床♥睡觉了
I wanna go to bed.
抱歉 妈妈
Sorry, mom.
你为什么那么说? 你知道那不是真的
Why did you say that? You know it’s not true.
我不喜欢爸爸
I don’t like Dad.
我更想让汤米叔叔在家里 也不想要爸爸
I’d rather have Uncle Tommy around instead of Dad.
我也是
Me too.
爸爸会好起来的 好么
Daddy’s gonna be better okay.
-真的么? -当然
– Really? – Yeah.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thanks, mom.
-妈妈 我爱你 -我爱你 宝贝
– Mom, I love you. – I love you, baby.
埃利萨 我不知道他会干出些什么
Elsie, I don’t know what he’s gonna do.
你要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
这不干♥你♥的屁事!
It’s none of your damn business, you know.
别趟这滩浑水!
Just stay the hell out of it!
我们应该报♥警♥ 汉克
You gotta call the police, Hank.
那是什么?
What is that?
-孩子们呢? -上♥床♥了
– Where are the kids? – In bed.
-都睡着了么 -是
– They’re all tucked in. – Yeah.
睡前祈祷了么?
Say their prayers.
山姆?
Sam.
山姆
Sam.
我现在该怎么做呢 格雷斯?
What am I supposed to do now, Grace?
你知道我做了什么么? 为了回来见你?
You know what I did to get back to you?
-不 -你知道我都干了什么吗?
– No. – You know what I did!?
为了回来见你!他妈的贱♥人♥!
To fucking get back to you!
你知道我都在忍♥受着什么么?
You know how he fucking suffered!
我受苦受难都是为了你!
He fucking suffered because of you!
他他妈的在我家
And what is he doing with my fucking house
对我他妈的孩子做些什么 格雷斯?
and my fucking kids, Grace?
-你上我的弟弟! -山姆你知道我没有
– You’re fucking my brother! – Sam, you know I didn’t.
你操♥他♥妈♥的在我他妈的房♥子里上我弟弟
You’re fucking my brother in my fucking house!
-山姆 拜托 -我爱你格雷斯
– Sam, please. – I love you, Grace!
-孩子们听着呢 拜托 -你知道我有多爱你么?
– The girls, please. – You know how much I love you!?
你知道我…
You know what I…
我他妈的…
Grace, do you know what I fucking…
你知道我他妈的这双手能做些什么吗 格雷斯?
You know what I can do with these fucking hands, Grace?
操!
Fuck!
操!
Fuck!
你来这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
来 兄弟
Come here, man.
-你♥他♥妈♥的干什么! -快回屋里去
– What the fuck are you doing here? – Go in the room.
-你♥他♥妈♥的都干了什么! 狗♥娘♥养♥的 -别敲门了
– What the fuck did you do, motherfucker!? – Don’t lock the door.
他妈的在我背后
Going behind my bare back!
-你叫了警♥察♥? -不 不是
– You called the cops. – No.
-你♥他♥妈♥的叫了警♥察♥? -好了 好了
– You called the fucking cops. – all right.
有什么事么?
Is there a disturbance?
后退!
Hold back!
-你们来这里干什么? -放下武器!
– What are you doing here? – Drop your weapon!
-你们来干什么? -举起手 放下武器
– What are you doing? – Hold up. Put your gun down.
-回屋里去 -你们来干什么?
– Tommy, get back in the house. – What are you doing?
把武器放下 上尉
Hold on, officers. Calm down, captain.
-你认识我? -先别说话 冷静 好么?
– Do you know me? – Hey you shut up, okay?
-后退! 后退! -嘿 嘿 放松点
– Stay back! – Hey! Hey! Alright.
你是个战争英雄 先生
You’re a war hero, sir.
我他妈的才不是什么英雄
I’m no fucking hero! I’m no fucking hero!
-你知道我都干了些什么吗? -嘿 一切都会好起来的
– You know what I’ve done!? – Hey, it’s alright!
-先放松! -山姆!
– Just relax! – Sam!
-把枪放下 -你又能拿我怎样?
– Put the gun down. – What are you gonna do?
-向我开枪么? -放松点
– You’re gonna shoot me. – Calm down.
-放下你的枪 -他妈的开枪啊! 开枪啊!
– Hold your fire! – Shoot me!
来啊!
Shoot me, come on!
天啊 都给我闭嘴!这是家庭问题
Shut the fuck up! This is a family matter!
闭嘴!他是我的哥哥!先消停一会儿!
Shut up! Shut up! He is my brother. Just stop for a second.
-把枪放下! -让我来和他谈 他是我哥哥!
– Put the gun down sir! – Just let me talk to him, he is my brother.
给他些时间
Give him a minute.
-山姆! -你是我哥哥 山姆!
– Sam! – You are my brother, Sam!
山姆!
Sam!
别伤害你自己
Don’t kill yourself.
山姆 好好看看我
Sam! One second.
你是我的哥哥
You’re my brother.
你是我的家人
You’re my family.
听到我说话了么?
You hear me?
山姆!
Sam!
是怎么了 山姆?
What’s going on, Sam?
我无法自拔了 汤米
I’m drowning, Tommy.
-上 上! -趴在地上!
– Go! Go! Go! – Get on the ground!
-立即趴在地上 -枪收了 趴下!
– Get on the ground now! – Gun’s here! Get down!
趴下 把手拿来
Get down! Give me your hand.
跪在地上
On your knees!
拉他起来
Get him up.
亲爱的格雷斯
My darling Grace.
如果你收到了这封信 说明我不能回来了
If you’re reading this, it means I didn’t make it back.
这世界充满了太多的变数
Nothing is certain in this life.
但是我所知道唯一不变的一点 就是我爱你
The only thing I know for sure is that I love you…
还有我们的孩子们
and our girls.
这是我所知的一切
That is the only thing I know.
-喂? -嘿? 汤米
– Hello. – Hey, Tommy.
-是山姆 -嘿!
– Sam here. – Hey.
-我只是…想到了你 -你还好么?
– I was just…thinking about you. – Are you alright?
我很好 就是打个电♥话♥…
Yeah, I’m good. I’m just calling…
你知道…
you know…
你是我的弟弟 汤米
you’re my brother, Tommy.
你的生日是哪天 汤米叔叔?
When’s your birthday, Uncle Tommy?
好了 长官 你知道规定 只有三十分钟
Okay sir, you know the drill. See in about thirty minutes.
山姆 告诉我发生了什么
Sam, tell me what happened.
山姆?
Sam.
发生了什么?
What happened?
为什么你在折磨你自己?
Why are you punishing yourself?
我自从我16岁的时候就深爱着你
I’ve loved you since I was sixteen years old.
你知道么?
You know that?
如果你不告诉我发生了什么
If you won’t tell me what happened,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!